NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2558  

post #76711 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

kid cant counter my fax so tries to insult me laugh.gif


always trying to bait me into crossing the line so he can report me again laugh.gif


he want's me to be banned so bad roll.gifroll.gif


I went to bed, so that's why I didn't respond to anything you said. And I don't see how you've countered anything I said about Kobe last night with "fax." Go back and read the thread and you'll see I said the proof of Kobe's great leadership has come mostly in the form of quotes about Kobe from people who either currently play/work for the Lakers or have washed out of the league. Your latest batch of quotes is fully consistent with that. Fax, B. (clearly doesnt understand the context of my original post, here's a quick breakdown of the series of events. JPX lists ex lakers players and claims they were not effected by kobe's leadership. lawdog quotes the post saying that only people currently on lakers payroll have provided quotes, referring to all the fax i provided a few weeks ago, this implies "haha if kobe is so great why didn't seaman find quotes from these guys". I come in and provide quotes on these guys, lawdog now attempts to accuse me of not reading what he said, ironic.)


Here's my full position on the issue, so I don't have to address it again.


Quotes from current and former teammates about how good a leader Kobe is are not facts; they're opinions. Opinions from people who may not be in a position to speak objectively about the subject. I'm if someone went into the Cavs locker room and started asking all their players whether LeBron is a good leader they would say favorable things. Would you accept those opinions as probative facts? I think not. (uses "who may not be" to suggest that these players might be lying, yet doesn't follow up on this and provide any evidence to support this claim. classic empty counterpoint. Instead the next line is about me because when you can't counter the argument you try to shift attention to the person making the argument. What it means to be a good leader is in itself an opinion, HOWEVER a large majority of his ex and current teammates calling him a great teammate is a FACT. Logically I would think it makes sense that the people best suited to evaluate kobe's leadership ability would be the people who are directly effected by his leadership, his teammates. and to reiterate, the character traits that these players look for in good leaders is an opinion. the fact that according to all these players kobe fits the bill as a good leader is a fact. so yes, I have brought you FAX on FAX on FAX and you have given me nothing so far.)


The only way to objectively evaluate how good a leader someone is, IMO, is to look at the results they get. Kobe's track record in that department is pretty spotty. The Lakers have done well with him as the face of the franchise when they happened to have the most talented roster and the arguably the best coach ever. Aside from those periods, things haven't been so great. 

Since the 2010 title, the team has gotten progressively worse to the point they've been one of the poorest teams in the league 3 years running. They have failed to sign any of the marquee free agents they've gone after and also lost the biggest acquisition they got in trade, largely because of Kobe. (this is your first legitimate point, yes team record is a way to evaluate leadership and the lakers team record being terrible these last few years is a fact. good job!)


What is the value of Kobe's leadership if its not translating into team wins or the overall betterment of the franchise? All the quotes in the world don't disprove the fact that the Lakers haven't exactly flourished during this period when Kobe has supposedly become such a great leader and mentor. But hey, its cool that his teammates say nice things about him and works out well during this farewell tour. (now you go back to rhetorical questions and follow up statements to the one sentence worth of fact you have presented me in all 300 words of mostly meaningless fluff)


I'm sure you'll now go get your Google on and throw some more quotes at me from non-Lakers who still are in the NBA. And keep doing it until I retract what I said. So, let's skip all that and move on to more important things like slandering LeBum and CP0(back to talking about me rather than attempting to come with actual points and counter points, nothing wrong with a personal jab here and there but if you want to have a cogent argument, you have to have more evidence backed points.)
see this is what I mean by people are not able to articulate good counter arguments, sure its a lot of words and well written but not much substance. 

if someone took the time and was able to find examples of anecdotal evidence that lebron is a good leader then that would be a solid counter point to the things said about that fraud in here. but all you did was bring up the hypothetical of someone doing that which is meaningless. none of us are in the locker rooms or see what they do in practice so yes, a teammate/ex-teammate saying something about a player holds way more weight than an NTer that watches games once in a while and forms opinions based on personal bias. 

lets look at the results kobe has gotten. it's no coincidence that we have been a terrible team for the three years that kobe has been hurt, that's usually what happens when your team loses its best player. the guy has been a great leader and mentor for the past decade, how's a clippers fan going to downplay a period where a team has won two championships while you're still hanging up pictures of austin rivers? 

fact is most of our roster has been awful for the past 4 years. but look at it from a case by case basis and its easy to see that these players all played better with kobe.

Jodie Meeks had a career high in FG%, 3PT%, PTS while playing for kobe. been trash since leaving

Jordan Farmar had his best and most productive years playing alongside kobe. became trash after he started playing for the clippers

wes johnson had the two best season's of his career both in efficiency and output playing under kobe's mentor ship, has since seen a drop in effectiveness after starting to play with that little clown you probably consider a better leader

nick young had the worst season of his career (despite leading them to the second round of the playoffs) with the clippers, yet somehow he starts playing better once he moves to kobe's team

darrius morris was never good enough to stay in the league but kobe managed to maximise his limited potential enough to sucker the clippers into signing him

obviously guys like Pau, Lamar and Bynum flourished when playing with kobe, have been mediocre at best since leaving the lakers


point is, he consistently has gotten both allstar talent and sub par talent to elevate their games. people love to talk about how the spurs make random scrubs look good, kobe is basically a one man spurs organization. 

there's a reason your team keeps signing ex lakers players and half way through the season you guys start complaining about how bad they are, they don't have kobe's leadership to maximise their limited potential anymore.


and for those keeping track at home, notice that again I have provided multiple examples to help support my point rather than spitting out empty statements that sound nice but are unsubstantiated. to help out I'll even underline all the valid points in each post. 

so again, if you want to not seem like an irrational hater who says things just for the sake of saying them then please come back with actual points and counterpoints to support your argument. It's a waste of both our times to consistently come back at me with fluff 

for a dude who practices law, you cant keep getting your "arguments" torn apart by kids like me laugh.gif



CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #76712 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

 

yikes

SHEESH!!
post #76713 of 93193

Pau has been far better than mediocre at best.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #76714 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Pau has been far better than mediocre at best.

f912c91ac2d6ca066d0f6a706700c242.jpg

Did anyone do a stats comparison of Rose and Pau?
post #76715 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

@sea manupI intended on making my comment last week but forgot. Just seems weird how you act here vs stupid General threads

could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean

 

but the difference is people in here are smart enough to handle jokes and hyperbole. there is always truth to everything I post, but here I will turn the hyperbole up to 200% with the intention of saying things so outlandish that it's not taken seriously. If i wanted to actually troll and rustle jimmies I would be way more subtle and do what mister friendly does, but i make an effort to go full out to the point where I would hope that people can understand that it's just jokes and nothing to actually get upset over. At the end of the day I treat people how they treat me, if they take shots at me in jest I'll give them props for a good joke and try to get them back. If they are obsessed with me and cant stop posting about me, I take the time to interact with my fans. if someone replies to me with slander than I slander back. If someone takes the time to write a serious response then I owe it to them to give them a serious response in return (like I have with lawdog and shoeking). If I were to describe my posting style in S&T it would be that I'm a huge lakers and kobe fan playing a satire of a huge lakers and kobe fan.

 

Now in general it's different. sports is entertainment, it's okay to us hyperbole. when talking about real life issues and societal problems I need to come in with more serious a tone because if I use hyperbole and sarcasm there's bound to be a few ignorant idiots out there who take what I say face value and use it as evidence that someone shares their backwards beliefs. 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76716 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

If I were to describe my posting style in S&T it would be that I'm a huge lakers and kobe fan playing a satire of a huge lakers and kobe fan.
post #76717 of 93193
I also noticed the difference in @sea manup in this thread as opposed to others like the "do you pray" thread.

Most of his post here are meant to have a more comical edge.
post #76718 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean

but the difference is people in here are smart enough to handle jokes and hyperbole. there is always truth to everything I post, but here I will turn the hyperbole up to 200% with the intention of saying things so outlandish that it's not taken seriously. If i wanted to actually troll and rustle jimmies I would be way more subtle and do what mister friendly does, but i make an effort to go full out to the point where I would hope that people can understand that it's just jokes and nothing to actually get upset over. At the end of the day I treat people how they treat me, if they take shots at me in jest I'll give them props for a good joke and try to get them back. If they are obsessed with me and cant stop posting about me, I take the time to interact with my fans. if someone replies to me with slander than I slander back. If someone takes the time to write a serious response then I owe it to them to give them a serious response in return (like I have with lawdog and shoeking). If I were to describe my posting style in S&T it would be that I'm a huge lakers and kobe fan playing a satire of a huge lakers and kobe fan.

Now in general it's different. sports is entertainment, it's okay to us hyperbole. when talking about real life issues and societal problems I need to come in with more serious a tone because if I use hyperbole and sarcasm there's bound to be a few ignorant idiots out there who take what I say face value and use it as evidence that someone shares their backwards beliefs. 

You make Blude proud. Very close to OG retro, so good, you may be considered an official fake or variant or imposter.

Keep preaching brother..

tumblr_mb0i95vSGj1qfxkqoo1_r1_250.gif
post #76719 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

see this is what I mean by people are not able to articulate good counter arguments, sure its a lot of words and well written but not much substance. 

if someone took the time and was able to find examples of anecdotal evidence that lebron is a good leader then that would be a solid counter point to the things said about that fraud in here. but all you did was bring up the hypothetical of someone doing that which is meaningless. none of us are in the locker rooms or see what they do in practice so yes, a teammate/ex-teammate saying something about a player holds way more weight than an NTer that watches games once in a while and forms opinions based on personal bias. 

lets look at the results kobe has gotten. it's no coincidence that we have been a terrible team for the three years that kobe has been hurt, that's usually what happens when your team loses its best player. the guy has been a great leader and mentor for the past decade, how's a clippers fan going to downplay a period where a team has won two championships while you're still hanging up pictures of austin rivers? 

fact is most of our roster has been awful for the past 4 years. but look at it from a case by case basis and its easy to see that these players all played better with kobe.

Jodie Meeks had a career high in FG%, 3PT%, PTS while playing for kobe. been trash since leaving

Jordan Farmar had his best and most productive years playing alongside kobe. became trash after he started playing for the clippers

wes johnson had the two best season's of his career both in efficiency and output playing under kobe's mentor ship, has since seen a drop in effectiveness after starting to play with that little clown you probably consider a better leader

nick young had the worst season of his career (despite leading them to the second round of the playoffs) with the clippers, yet somehow he starts playing better once he moves to kobe's team

darrius morris was never good enough to stay in the league but kobe managed to maximise his limited potential enough to sucker the clippers into signing him

obviously guys like Pau, Lamar and Bynum flourished when playing with kobe, have been mediocre at best since leaving the lakers


point is, he consistently has gotten both allstar talent and sub par talent to elevate their games. people love to talk about how the spurs make random scrubs look good, kobe is basically a one man spurs organization. 

there's a reason your team keeps signing ex lakers players and half way through the season you guys start complaining about how bad they are, they don't have kobe's leadership to maximise their limited potential anymore.


and for those keeping track at home, notice that again I have provided multiple examples to help support my point rather than spitting out empty statements that sound nice but are unsubstantiated. to help out I'll even underline all the valid points in each post. 

so again, if you want to not seem like an irrational hater who says things just for the sake of saying them then please come back with actual points and counterpoints to support your argument. It's a waste of both our times to consistently come back at me with fluff 

for a dude who practices law, you cant keep getting your "arguments" torn apart by kids like me laugh.gif

I don't have the time, nor the interest to go back at you point by point. No matter what I come up with, you'll find a qualifier to reject or explain why it didn't count. Because that's what you do. You're very good at turning all arguments into a war of attrition and nobody is beating you at that. Certainly not me.

And I find it extremely ironic you would call anyone an irrational hater. I don't spend all day on here slandering an ever-growing list of players no matter what they do. That's your bag, not mine. And as to this Kobe debate, I'm not being irrational at all, nor have I said anything indicating I hate Kobe. No, I'm not a fan of his. But I don't hate him. I just question whether he really is as great and effective a leader as you claim he is and have, in fact, given you reasons why. Just because you disagree with what I've said doesn't make what I'm saying irrational. Not all of us have time to dig up a bunch quotes and data for the purposes of a debate on a message board. I've made the best case I can with the time I have to get into it. I guess your case is better. You win. I said previously that I was done discussing it. Now I really am.

And pulling out the "your arguments are pretty bad for a lawyer" card was a bit petty. If anything, resorting to that level of personal insult over this kind of subject is irrational. But carry on.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #76720 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

see this is what I mean by people are not able to articulate good counter arguments, sure its a lot of words and well written but not much substance. 

if someone took the time and was able to find examples of anecdotal evidence that lebron is a good leader then that would be a solid counter point to the things said about that fraud in here. but all you did was bring up the hypothetical of someone doing that which is meaningless. none of us are in the locker rooms or see what they do in practice so yes, a teammate/ex-teammate saying something about a player holds way more weight than an NTer that watches games once in a while and forms opinions based on personal bias. 

lets look at the results kobe has gotten. it's no coincidence that we have been a terrible team for the three years that kobe has been hurt, that's usually what happens when your team loses its best player. the guy has been a great leader and mentor for the past decade, how's a clippers fan going to downplay a period where a team has won two championships while you're still hanging up pictures of austin rivers? 

fact is most of our roster has been awful for the past 4 years. but look at it from a case by case basis and its easy to see that these players all played better with kobe.

Jodie Meeks had a career high in FG%, 3PT%, PTS while playing for kobe. been trash since leaving

Jordan Farmar had his best and most productive years playing alongside kobe. became trash after he started playing for the clippers

wes johnson had the two best season's of his career both in efficiency and output playing under kobe's mentor ship, has since seen a drop in effectiveness after starting to play with that little clown you probably consider a better leader

nick young had the worst season of his career (despite leading them to the second round of the playoffs) with the clippers, yet somehow he starts playing better once he moves to kobe's team

darrius morris was never good enough to stay in the league but kobe managed to maximise his limited potential enough to sucker the clippers into signing him

obviously guys like Pau, Lamar and Bynum flourished when playing with kobe, have been mediocre at best since leaving the lakers


point is, he consistently has gotten both allstar talent and sub par talent to elevate their games. people love to talk about how the spurs make random scrubs look good, kobe is basically a one man spurs organization. 

there's a reason your team keeps signing ex lakers players and half way through the season you guys start complaining about how bad they are, they don't have kobe's leadership to maximise their limited potential anymore.


and for those keeping track at home, notice that again I have provided multiple examples to help support my point rather than spitting out empty statements that sound nice but are unsubstantiated. to help out I'll even underline all the valid points in each post. 

so again, if you want to not seem like an irrational hater who says things just for the sake of saying them then please come back with actual points and counterpoints to support your argument. It's a waste of both our times to consistently come back at me with fluff 

for a dude who practices law, you cant keep getting your "arguments" torn apart by kids like me laugh.gif

I don't have the time, nor the interest to go back at you point by point. No matter what I come up with, you'll find a qualifier to reject or explain why it didn't count. Because that's what you do. You're very good at turning all arguments into a war of attrition and nobody is beating you at that. Certainly not me.

And I find it extremely ironic you would call anyone an irrational hater. I don't spend all day on here slandering an ever-growing list of players no matter what they do. That's your bad, not mine. And as to this Kobe debate, I'm not being irrational at all, nor have I said anything indicating I hate Kobe. No, I'm not a fan of his. But I don't hate him. I just question whether he really is as great and effective a leader as you claim he is and have, in fact, given you reasons why. Just because you disagree with what I've said doesn't make what I'm saying irrational. Not all of us have time to dig up a bunch quotes and data for the purposes of a debate on a message board. I've made the best case I can with the time I have to get into it. I guess your case is better. You win. I said previously that I was done discussing it. Now I really am.

And pulling out the "your arguments are pretty bad for a lawyer" card was a bit petty. If anything, resorting to that level of personal insult over this kind of subject is irrational. But carry on.


CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #76721 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post




Paging earl.da goat to CHOP this Bentley into a Buick.

Or maybe an EK, or DC2 so Rose can look riced out.

 

I don't know why but this got me :rollin

Oklahoma City Thunder/ Real Madrid/ Baltimore Ravens/ Jose Aldo Jr.
Oklahoma City Thunder/ Real Madrid/ Baltimore Ravens/ Jose Aldo Jr.
post #76722 of 93193
Can't we all just get along?
post #76723 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by atransta View Post

I don't know why but this got me roll.gif

IFWT-D-Rose-PSA-600x336.png

derrick-rose-walker.jpg

Homie waitinf to catch his ride.

Dude cant hand apexi fart cans, aem intakes and toe in chamber volks.
post #76724 of 93193

@sea manup @lawdog1 pls get along

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #76725 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Dude cant hand apexi fart cans, aem intakes and toe in chamber volks.

post #76726 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

I don't have the time, nor the interest to go back at you point by point. No matter what I come up with, you'll find a qualifier to reject or explain why it didn't count. Because that's what you do. You're very good at turning all arguments into a war of attrition and nobody is beating you at that. Certainly not me.

And I find it extremely ironic you would call anyone an irrational hater. I don't spend all day on here slandering an ever-growing list of players no matter what they do. That's your bad, not mine. And as to this Kobe debate, I'm not being irrational at all, nor have I said anything indicating I hate Kobe. No, I'm not a fan of his. But I don't hate him. I just question whether he really is as great and effective a leader as you claim he is and have, in fact, given you reasons why. Just because you disagree with what I've said doesn't make what I'm saying irrational. Not all of us have time to dig up a bunch quotes and data for the purposes of a debate on a message board. I've made the best case I can with the time I have to get into it. I guess your case is better. You win. I said previously that I was done discussing it. Now I really am.

And pulling out the "your arguments are pretty bad for a lawyer" card was a bit petty. If anything, resorting to that level of personal insult over this kind of subject is irrational. But carry on.

I acknowledged your one bit of evidence and offered a counter point, what you said about the lakers having a terrible record is still a completely valid point but I offered a reason to why I dont think it is telling of kobe's leadership. 

 

"No matter what I come up with, you'll find a qualifier to reject or explain why it didn't count." - Isn't this the very core of forming a good counter argument? Either provide evidence to show why it's invalid or to explain (not make empty statements) why I don't see it being as strong of an argument that you say it is? 

 

you basically told me the online argument version of "It's pointless to play you 1v1. No matter what moves I hit you with you will work hard on defense to try and prevent me from scoring"

 

I spend all day in here joking about an ever growing list of players, if you wish to take half the stuff I say seriously then that's on you.

 

I'm just saying that I have provided you with mountains of evidence towards him being a good leader, you have pointed out team record. In my opinion, with all the evidence laid out in front of us, it would be irrational to think he is a bad leader. 

 

we have both been petty in this back and forth, you can throw shots at me all you wan't it's all in good fun. just be sure to come at me with actual argumentative points next time. 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76727 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

@sea manup
 @lawdog1
 pls get along

They are fine. These things happen in a regular season and in life, so even in the digital world, this happens. NT should be writing checks to BLude Retro for his activity here.

Sharing their deepest thoughts is whay matters most.
post #76728 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 
Sharing their deepest thoughts is whay matters most.

true

 

 

 

I would like a chicken pot pie from costco...... your move

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #76729 of 93193
always thought nutter butter was a brand of lube, not a cookie
post #76730 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

They are fine. These things happen in a regular season and in life, so even in the digital world, this happens. NT should be writing checks to BLude Retro for his activity here.

Sharing their deepest thoughts is whay matters most.

Lmao what?! roll.gif you really on a roll today bro

More BLude and less of this pointless bickering between manup and my dawg lawdog man

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #76731 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 
Sharing their deepest thoughts is whay matters most.

true

 

 

 

I would like a chicken pot pie from costco...... your move

Costco+Wings+001.jpg

 

these are amazing 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76732 of 93193
Costco chicken is bland
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #76733 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 
Sharing their deepest thoughts is whay matters most.

true

 

 

 

I would like a chicken pot pie from costco...... your move

8o Info? Aint never seen pot pie at costco.

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW Is
$525 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 BRED XI low
$250 (USD)

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW Is
$525 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 BRED XI low
$250 (USD)
post #76734 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

@sea manup
 @lawdog1
 pls get along

They are fine. These things happen in a regular season and in life, so even in the digital world, this happens.

this.

 

I have all the respect in the world for lawdog, he's a good guy and one of the better posters on NT. People have different perspectives and opinions so sometimes disagreements happen, if everyone agreed with me (the world would be a better place) but life would be so boring. 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76735 of 93193
post #76736 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

I do not recommend eating that tbh

 

it expired like 4 years ago

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #76737 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post
 
Sharing their deepest thoughts is whay matters most.

true

 

 

 

I would like a chicken pot pie from costco...... your move

8o Info? Aint never seen pot pie at costco.

its usually in the back where they keep the refrigerated food

 

good size, good flavour, super easy to cook. 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76738 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post


I do not recommend eating that tbh

it expired like 4 years ago

you just saved my life

thank you friend
post #76739 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

I do not recommend eating that tbh

 

it expired like 4 years ago

what if it's been in the freezer the entire time though?

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #76740 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

you just saved my life

thank you friend

thats what super friends are for :D 

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke