NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2564  

post #76891 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Cold City gone?
He literally never repped me once?

I won't even say F word Cold City, he's a non-Factor, especially now!

For real though, I think everyone who has frequented this thread has had a post so dope it got repped by me, and some folks I legit don't care for.

I've repped jumpman plenty, and can't stand the guy. Peace Cold City, good luck pal

LOL at this bi polar post. So Ludeish. Dudes trynna mimmic Lude lyfe, slander spam like Seaman Lude retro, getting beef like Lawdog x Sea, and City reenacting the passion of Blude.

love it.

This post is ludicrous.
post #76892 of 93193
This thread has gone too far in the troll direction...
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #76893 of 93193

No damns given by Pop.

 

Gonna be the Boban show on Saturday.

post #76894 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983 View Post

No damns given by Pop.

Gonna be the Boban show on Saturday.

lightwork
20/20
post #76895 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Yes, but he‘ll always be known for sitting out games, for refusing to play because of pain. In his defense, it really is tough, but as they say, you can be as vocal as you want, but you have to be out there to do battle with your team.

Dressing up in Versace suits and getting freah fades for nationally televised game and pumping fists ain‘t gonna cut it. We‘re talking about Rose here. Go out and play.

You would think, he went to hell 3 times, whats a 4th or 5th.

You might also think about how they treated Thibs and how Butler was perhaps overpayed and how this might be Karma. Honestly, Pau is the only guy there with RINGs, yet the self centered guys never thought about deferring to him. Pau may not be as vocal, but he is sure sincere enough to where if you respect and cater to him, he will go fight tooth and nail for you. Sadly, neither Rose, nor Butler see this as they continue their selfish ways.

In any event, the Bulls went all in this past off season and it has not looked good at all!!!
but Lebron went 2 weeks to Miami. He sat out games bc of rest when he wasn't injured or any soreness.... and yet, a guy who has 3 dramatic injuries can't catch a break all bc he want to watch his body. Lol okay.
post #76896 of 93193
Dude said Pau play hard every game...


Someone cue Cam'ron gif.
post #76897 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post

but Lebron went 2 weeks to Miami. He sat out games bc of rest when he wasn't injured or any soreness.... and yet, a guy who has 3 dramatic injuries can't catch a break all bc he want to watch his body. Lol okay.

Lebron is another story. Bottom line is, Bulls in a tough situation. Rose no longer the face, so it don‘t matter no more.
post #76898 of 93193
I don't know where your respect for Pau lies but if you actually WATCH a Bulls game, Pau doesn't box out, he doesn't play defense, he doesn't back down the Draymond Green in which 2/2 games had said that when they play small, throw it in the post and let him go to work, well there done that and nothing happens because he pass it right back out. His precious years of pedigree is great but as a current player, he can not and will not lead a team to anywhere bc he's more focus on a city with opera entertainment. And his status line better look great as a Polish 7 footer with skills but he's not leading any team anywhere.
post #76899 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post

Dude said Pau play hard every game...


Someone cue Cam'ron gif.

More miles on his knees, more heart than your hero Rose combined. More ringS too. Hell, PAU thought the Bulls would contend, so he went there.

Pau just a scape goat for Bull fans who see their Mirotic, Noah, Rose rolling over.
post #76900 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

 

The Pels are so cringe to watch right now
AD needs more ______ 


cowbell


who repped this post from November at 3:00 this morning? nerd.gif  

laugh.giflaugh.gif wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Why you guys gotta quote massive text. Plus that curry article on Yahoo is old. Nike gives no damn about Bay Area boys anyways.

Should've just taken that garbage to the PMs or exchanged phone numbers or something
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #76901 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Lebron is another story. Bottom line is, Bulls in a tough situation. Rose no longer the face, so it don‘t matter no more.
nobody said rose is the face of the franchise, what I did say is "rose is the byke". And he's been balling but where did his team go? Jimmy the face of the franchise but where'd he go? Not comparing but don't be unfair to a guy who deserve every credit as a basketball player as he came from THREE injuries and still can play competitive ball.
post #76902 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post

I don't know where your respect for Pau lies but if you actually WATCH a Bulls game, Pau doesn't box out, he doesn't play defense, he doesn't back down the Draymond Green in which 2/2 games had said that when they play small, throw it in the post and let him go to work, well there done that and nothing happens because he pass it right back out. His precious years of pedigree is great but as a current player, he can not and will not lead a team to anywhere bc he's more focus on a city with opera entertainment. And his status line better look great as a Polish 7 footer with skills but he's not leading any team anywhere.

I do,since its on TV, and I do agree his defense has been crap, which isn‘t surprising, since that‘s how he plays.

He has played and contributed better than expected, but still a scape goat, because guys over sympathize their darling Rose and Butler.

Not saying its on any one in particular, but have pegged this downfall on Karma and how they treated Thibs and etc. Very 49er esque.
post #76903 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

More miles on his knees, more heart than your hero Rose combined. More ringS too. Hell, PAU thought the Bulls would contend, so he went there.

Pau just a scape goat for Bull fans who see their Mirotic, Noah, Rose rolling over.
more rings, more years, more of kobe and Phil jackson.better teammates like fisher, odom, etcxx... it goes on

Pau wanted to go to Chicago bc of Opera mostly, bc he sure wasn't gonna find opera in Okc, spurs or any other places.
post #76904 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post

nobody said rose is the face of the franchise, what I did say is "rose is the byke". And he's been balling but where did his team go? Jimmy the face of the franchise but where'd he go? Not comparing but don't be unfair to a guy who deserve every credit as a basketball player as he came from THREE injuries and still can play competitive ball.

Pretty much Rose just a name now. Bulls as a whole are a mess, so we‘ll just see how they rebuils and go from there. Don‘t deny the fact that fans are still hopefull of Rose being a game changer....
post #76905 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

I do,since its on TV, and I do agree his defense has been crap, which isn‘t surprising, since that‘s how he plays.

He has played and contributed better than expected, but still a scape goat, because guys over sympathize their darling Rose and Butler.

Not saying its on any one in particular, but have pegged this downfall on Karma and how they treated Thibs and etc. Very 49er esque.
but the thing is, you don't see when it is not on national tv, and most players would know that when their game is televised, that's when they step up their game.
And definitely, Rose can do better defensively wise but he's better than Pau defensively. You can try to prevent your guy from using the screen but when your center doesn't have your back, what can you do.
post #76906 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abematic View Post

but the thing is, you don't see when it is not on national tv, and most players would know that when their game is televised, that's when they step up their game.
And definitely, Rose can do better defensively wise but he's better than Pau defensively. You can try to prevent your guy from using the screen but when your center doesn't have your back, what can you do.

That is fair enough. Most guys only watch those games anyways.

I just see alot of finger pointing at Pau, even though its a given he dont play that type of defense. He was always this way..,,
post #76907 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

That is fair enough. Most guys only watch those games anyways.

I just see alot of finger pointing at Pau, even though its a given he dont play that type of defense. He was always this way..,,
true. I only ask that you keep a neutral stand point on rose next year. We don't have many good guys in the league so keep in tune with dude. Peace HotTune.
post #76908 of 93193
@Abematic

Stop feeding into his trap!
Can't afford to lose another Bulls fam.
TEAM CHICAGO
BULLS - BEARS - CUBS - BLACKHAWKS
TEAM CHICAGO
BULLS - BEARS - CUBS - BLACKHAWKS
post #76909 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLP Product View Post

@Abematic

Stop feeding into his trap!
Can't afford to lose another Bulls fam.
lol, he's sincere now.
I won't change my fan badge until it's really bad
post #76910 of 93193
LaVine feeling it again. Ho-hum.
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
post #76911 of 93193
Missing the game.. Hope I can catch the 4th by the time I get home.
post #76912 of 93193
Pistons back

Restore the roarrr
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #76913 of 93193
I was wondering why I lost a ton of reps

Cold city is my dude, smh.
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #76914 of 93193
Wall is the only player this season with 2 streaks of 8 strait 10 assists games. Longest streak this year is 14 by Rondo.
post #76915 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Wall is the only player this season with 2 streaks of 8 strait 10 assists games. Longest streak this year is 14 by Rondo.

Hopefully your boy continues to ball out tonight cause i put pretty much all my faith in him in DFS
post #76916 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrust View Post

Hopefully your boy continues to ball out tonight cause i put pretty much all my faith in him in DFS

15 13 3 so far tonight.
post #76917 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

15 13 3 so far tonight.

I like, i like. smokin.gif
post #76918 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLP Product View Post

@Abematic

Stop feeding into his trap!
Can't afford to lose another Bulls fam.

Been saying this. Bravelude/Hot Route/Bushroot out here grinning from ear to ear laugh.gif.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #76919 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrust View Post

Hopefully your boy continues to ball out tonight cause i put pretty much all my faith in him in DFS

15 13 3 so far tonight.

And a big fat L comin' up!
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
post #76920 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul View Post

And a big fat L comin' up!

Wolves have 6 minutes to do something. They won't.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke