NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2617  

post #78481 of 93193
Clown *** D Lo
post #78482 of 93193

Call it a hot take or whatever, but...

 

Can't believe you got some cats outchea really trying to deflect and/or downplay this, rapidly move on from it, or act like it ain't that big of a deal.

 

Yeah, Nick Young is replaceable and you don't like him as a basketball player. Cool. That **** don't mean anything right here though.

 

Probably the same dudes that couldn't comprehend why Philly management felt the need to scramble and hire Jerry Colangelo. These guys aren't soulless pawns in a board game, they're real boys and men with thoughts, feelings, personalities. There's always more than what goes on the court. (Damn, that was kind of spicy...)

 

I'm not gonna pretend like D'Lo can't bounce back from this or he's completely done. At the end of the day if he blossoms and plays lights out, at the very least he'll have personal success in this league.

 

This type of **** leaves a permanent mark though because he'll be permanently known as a mark. And he just took his first baby steps in his career so he doesn't have the clout to get through it as easily as others.

 

This _ is toxic in any locker room he steps in. So go ahead and keep pretending like it'll all wash away in a couple days...

 

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers View Post

Hacked, leaked, robbed at gunpoint: either way he pressed record.

Send him to the Defenders

 

My main man @Addict4Sneakers *daps*

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

post #78483 of 93193
Yikes! Chris went in on that thot huh! laugh.gif

Didn't know him n kyrie were kcuf buddies eyes.gif

In regards to Russell. He is def a bonified clown n mark for his actions but I can't co sign the laker players HS asf reactions. Man they grown n pros. Do your job, ole spoiled entitled brats!

Getting up from a table when Russell sits down, smh tf! Like who hasn't worked with a mark before? Get over it, that's life.

Dude won't last in league long. Too bad he didn't have at least ten years in with a few rings under his belt before he started snitching!
Edited by Iamjusayn - 3/30/16 at 7:59am
post #78484 of 93193


Sitting a completely healthy 27 year old when your playoff seed isn't even locked in yet mean.gif Always feel bad for the fans when this happens.
  
  
post #78485 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC View Post

John Wall is that dude pimp.gif

Cavs, Browns, Ohio Bobcats
Twitter
Instagram
Cavs, Browns, Ohio Bobcats
Twitter
Instagram
post #78486 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

Call it a hot take or whatever, but...

Can't believe you got some cats outchea really trying to deflect and/or downplay this, rapidly move on from it, or act like it ain't that big of a deal.

Yeah, Nick Young is replaceable and you don't like him as a basketball player. Cool. That **** don't mean anything right here though.

Probably the same dudes that couldn't comprehend why Philly management felt the need to scramble and hire Jerry Colangelo. These guys aren't soulless pawns in a board game, they're real boys and men with thoughts, feelings, personalities. There's always more than what goes on the court. (Damn, that was kind of spicy...)

I'm not gonna pretend like D'Lo can't bounce back from this or he's completely done. At the end of the day if he blossoms and plays lights out, at the very least he'll have personal success in this league.

This type of **** leaves a permanent mark though because he'll permanently be known as a mark. And he just took his first baby steps in his career so he doesn't have the clout to get through it as easily as others.

This _ is toxic in any locker room he steps in. So go ahead and keep pretending like it'll all wash away in a couple days...


My main man @Addict4Sneakers
*daps*

I don't care if it's the NBA, an office job, or wherever. An employee that airs out the dirty laundry of another coworker on social media is going to cause problems, lose the trust of their coworkers, and create a hostile work environment as long as they're employed at that place.
post #78487 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOCTOR LOVE View Post

Thinking about it, this could all be bogus. The way he says "thanks for telling my video" at the end seems suspect
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

I can only think of two theories on why DAngelo did what he did

1) Iggy paid him to snitch
2) Swaggy P tryna get out the engagement and had D'Angelo record him

Swaggy set this whole ish up to end it with Iggy and it blew up in DRuss' face. Nick probably told him it'd be on TMZ for a day and he'd be free and clear. I simply can't believe another man would just randomly record another dude speaking on his cheating on his fiance. I mean that just some foul/creepy ish.

If DLo did do this Swaggy gotta put them paws on the youngster...real talk. Byron Scott just needs to have the Lakers form a circle at center court and let these dudes trade blows until somebody taps out. Loser gets sent home for the rest of the season.
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
post #78488 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamjusayn View Post

Yikes! Chris went in on that thot huh! laugh.gif

Didn't know him n kyrie were kcuf buddies eyes.gif

not really

ive read/heard better from teenage girls

 

chris a lame for it

post #78489 of 93193
I always questioned Russell's makeup. Kid is a punk *** diva.
post #78490 of 93193
Stan Van lol: "Well, you know what? A lot of teams have to play without Kevin Durant. Yeah, Russell Westbrook's not the only point guard that has to play without Kevin Durant."
post #78491 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23 View Post

Westbrook > Your fav PG

Oh really?
post #78492 of 93193

Skip Bayless ‎@RealSkipBayless

We're about to debate the DeAngelo video. 10 am E ESPN2

 
Quote:
 Sources told ESPN.com that some teammates' trust in Russell is eroding after a video surfaced in the past week that shows Russell recording a private conversation between himself and teammate Nick Young. Young does not appear to realize he is being taped.

The video, which is believed to have come to light last week via the Twitter account of a celebrity gossip site, shows Russell filming Young while asking questions about Young being with other women. Young and Australian rapper Iggy Azalea announced their engagement last June.

While it's unclear how the video became public, sources say the resulting tension in the Lakers' locker room in recent days was among the factors that contributed to L.A.'s limp showing in Salt Lake City on Monday night, when they absorbed a 48-point pounding from the Utah Jazz. The loss was the Lakers' worst in franchise history.

Various Lakers officials are aware of the issue and are dismayed with Russell, sources say, but to this point they have chosen not to intervene.

"Right now," one source said, "they're handling it by isolating him."

Austin Brown, Russell's agent from Creative Artists Agency, declined to comment when reached Tuesday.

Said one team insider: "This was a prank gone wrong and a mistake by [Russell], and he has to be held accountable, but I would hope he isn't overly criticized for it."

The emergence of the video, sources said, has been the talk of the locker room for the past several days and has led to a tangible strain between Russell and some teammates.

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."
 
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #78493 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon3000 View Post


Klay was to scared to look up. Ha ha ha
post #78494 of 93193
Klay was FRIGHTENED laugh.gif
  
  
post #78495 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post



Sitting a completely healthy 27 year old when your playoff seed isn't even locked in yet mean.gifAlways feel bad for the fans when this happens.

You are penalizing the ticket buying public, but hey Pop wins so it is okay is the go to answer. What showed me that it had gone too far was when the Hawks were sitting players last year.

Some dudes at the gym were talking about going to see Bron Friday and I showed them what Lue said about sitting Bron for rest down the stretch. Those thoughts changed real quick.
post #78496 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

DLo & his shenanigans mean.gif

Porzingis would never secretly video tape someone smokin.gif

KP would be the one caught on tape bragging about who he smashed smokin.gif
post #78497 of 93193

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #78498 of 93193

never liked dlo . something about him always rubbed me the wrong way. i hope he gets traded and we are done with him. i dont condone b like behavior and antics .... 

post #78499 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

Okafor for Russell

I'm in

Its all i been hearing lets get this done with 

 

okafor clearly dont wanna be here

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

post #78500 of 93193
John Wall Got these Lightskins Shook pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif
post #78501 of 93193
agree with everything @iLLoQuent aka DSK posted

well said

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #78502 of 93193
Klay woudda had an easy ether though if he had some more balls. laugh.gif

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
10 CREAM Ultraboost
10 NMD White Mesh (VNDS)
9.5 NMD Tokyo Blue (VNDS)
10.5 Flyknit Chukka Black Sail (VNDS)
PM!!

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
10 CREAM Ultraboost
10 NMD White Mesh (VNDS)
9.5 NMD Tokyo Blue (VNDS)
10.5 Flyknit Chukka Black Sail (VNDS)
PM!!
post #78503 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

agree with everything @iLLoQuent aka DSK posted

well said
post #78504 of 93193

j-wall even had the girl in the back shook lol 

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

post #78505 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchpin33 View Post


You are penalizing the ticket buying public, but hey Pop wins so it is okay is the go to answer. What showed me that it had gone too far was when the Hawks were sitting players last year.

Some dudes at the gym were talking about going to see Bron Friday and I showed them what Lue said about sitting Bron for rest down the stretch. Those thoughts changed real quick.

 

Breh, I've said it before on here man I hate it w/a passion.

 

You're an NBA Ball Player. You signed up for this. Unless you're inured, it's just not fair / right. 

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #78506 of 93193
What's worse is the people defending DLO's actions talking about he has morals, bruh.

Regardless of what was said on the tape. Could've been about cheating, family issues, etc. You don't get into a personal conversation with someone and secretly record them asking them incriminating questions.

He had to , set up shop, record, ask questions, stop recording and somehow get the video to leak.

Don't trust anyone with cuts in their eyebrows.

Anyways. Heat -10.5 tonight.
Size 9
Large
Size 9
Large
post #78507 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchpin33 View Post

You are penalizing the ticket buying public, but hey Pop wins so it is okay is the go to answer. What showed me that it had gone too far was when the Hawks were sitting players last year.

Some dudes at the gym were talking about going to see Bron Friday and I showed them what Lue said about sitting Bron for rest down the stretch. Those thoughts changed real quick.

It's a bad look. I get it from the coaches perspective that they want to rest guys and avoid injuries during games which don't have much meaning. It needs to be some type of middle ground though.

Sitting star players is punishing the fans who paid big money to see said star play. Imagine dropping a few hundred on some good tix to see Lebron and Cavs play in 2009 only for him to be fully healthy but sit the game out, so now you dropped a few hundred to get close up action of the Mo Williams show instead. I think anyone would be pissed in that situation.

Personally though, if they're going to rest players they should do it during home games. The home fans get 41 games to see the star player play. The Thunder only go to Detroit once a season so those fans won't get another chance to see Kevin Durant play live until next season.
post #78508 of 93193

This D'angelo Russell stuff is madness.

 

How in the world could any "locker room talk" go on w/him around. 

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

NEW JAMAL CRISTOPHER "i Yai Yai" available now.

 

https://soundcloud.com/jamalcristopher/i-yai-yai

post #78509 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

What's worse is the people defending DLO's actions talking about he has morals, bruh.

Regardless of what was said on the tape. Could've been about cheating, family issues, etc. You don't get into a personal conversation with someone and secretly record them asking them incriminating questions.

He had to , set up shop, record, ask questions, stop recording and somehow get the video to leak.

Don't trust anyone with cuts in their eyebrows.

Anyways. Heat -10.5 tonight.

anyone defending dlo is a clown period. .... 

post #78510 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos View Post


It's a bad look. I get it from the coaches perspective that they want to rest guys and avoid injuries during games which don't have much meaning. It needs to be some type of middle ground though.

Sitting star players is punishing the fans who paid big money to see said star play. Imagine dropping a few hundred on some good tix to see Lebron and Cavs play in 2009 only for him to be fully healthy but sit the game out, so now you dropped a few hundred to get close up action of the Mo Williams show instead. I think anyone would be pissed in that situation.

Personally though, if they're going to rest players they should do it during home games. The home fans get 41 games to see the star player play. The Thunder only go to Detroit once a season so those fans won't get another chance to see Kevin Durant play live until next season.

agreed.... 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke