NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2622  

post #78631 of 93193

D Lo is such a little *****

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

E92 ///M

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

E92 ///M

post #78632 of 93193
Can you imagine what would happen if this was captain jack or javaris Crittenden he snitched on?
post #78633 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

In other news...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/magazine/what-happened-when-venture-capitalists-took-over-the-golden-state-warriors.html?_r=2

Interesting article on how Jacob Lacob and management made the Warriors into a team that is worth $2 billion.
This is something worth tracking into the future with these venture capitalists and tech moguls taking over the league.

It's only going up when new arena is built
post #78634 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson999 View Post
 

D Lo is such a little *****

this dude needs to get released..... f this guy. i knew hes was a b since i first seen him.....

post #78635 of 93193
Didn't Kobe say some **** about shaq cheating on his wife and paying him off
post #78636 of 93193
Lmaoooo the hatred for DLo is incredible man. Poor kid but not really cause he knew exactly what he was doing smfh
post #78637 of 93193
the laker fans n mitch no longer can defend their c grade nick van excel with straw legs.

called it. dude just a wild child.
post #78638 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSMELLshoes View Post

Didn't Kobe say some **** about shaq cheating on his wife and paying him off

This is the Mamba way.

DLo was conspiring, this is the Derek Fishcake x Mamba Snake collabo taken to a whole new level.

Conspiring.
post #78639 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

Lmaoooo the hatred for DLo is incredible man. Poor kid but not really cause he knew exactly what he was doing smfh

Yeah he's a "kid" to NBA players & coaches but he's 20 years old. Old enough to know right from wrong.

If DLo thinks what he did isn't wrong than that's a bigger problem.

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #78640 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson999 View Post
 

D Lo is such a little *****

this dude needs to get released..... f this guy. i knew hes was a b since i first seen him.....

come on son

team aint releasing him

hot takes like this are just bad

post #78641 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHateSelf View Post
 

come on son

team aint releasing him

hot takes like this are just bad

i will never root for this clown. he needs to get traded....,what he did is inexcusable.... 

post #78642 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by pums View Post

Nick young being 30 and still calling himself swaggy is embarrassing

shut up Colin Cowherd

post #78643 of 93193

Crazy to think from one decision made and a matter of ~30 seconds, D'Angelo managed to snatch the title of #1 F*** Boy from LBJ and Dwight.

 

LBJ and Dwight built up their resumes 10+ years deep in the league and basically take turns holding that crown. D'Lo ain't finish his first season yet and we don't 'eem have to count votes. It's unanimous. Made it look easy, too. Almost like he was born for this or it was second nature.

 

Way to make splash, rook. Well done.

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

post #78644 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOCTOR LOVE View Post

Can you imagine what would happen if this was captain jack or javaris Crittenden he snitched on?

By god if he was on the current Grizz or the Jailblazers?!

RIP for real
An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.
An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.
post #78645 of 93193

damn i hate it had to be DLo, i been in here vouching for youngin to be a baller, but he in here looking like a ballerina. 

 

 

had so much hope for him, but it looks like he is a F boy. 


Edited by YoungThunderCat - 3/30/16 at 11:38am
post #78646 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

Crazy to think from one decision made and a matter of ~30 seconds, D'Angelo managed to snatch the title of #1 F*** Boy from LBJ and Dwight.

LBJ and Dwight built up their resumes 10+ years deep in the league and basically take turns holding that crown. D'Lo ain't finish his first season yet and we don't 'eem have to count votes. It's unanimous. Made it look easy, too. Almost like he was born for this or it was second nature.

Way to make splash, rook. Well done.

Here's the other part...if dude recorded a candid conversation w/ Young, w/o NY obviously knowing about it, who knows what else he has recorded and has in his possession? mean.gif
post #78647 of 93193

i cant even wrap my brain around why he thought this would be funny or cool, like this is straight groupie foolishness. 

 

 

like who is he going to play this for?

 

younger cousins or brothers?

 

i just dont get these new youngins

 

 

not saying i know his dad but he looks like he seasoned in the game. how did he just skip over this lesson?

post #78648 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

Crazy to think from one decision made and a matter of ~30 seconds, D'Angelo managed to snatch the title of #1 F*** Boy from LBJ and Dwight.

LBJ and Dwight built up their resumes 10+ years deep in the league and basically take turns holding that crown. D'Lo ain't finish his first season yet and we don't 'eem have to count votes. It's unanimous. Made it look easy, too. Almost like he was born for this or it was second nature.

Way to make splash, rook. Well done.

roll.gif
post #78649 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

Crazy to think from one decision made and a matter of ~30 seconds, D'Angelo managed to snatch the title of #1 F*** Boy from LBJ and Dwight.

LBJ and Dwight built up their resumes 10+ years deep in the league and basically take turns holding that crown. D'Lo ain't finish his first season yet and we don't 'eem have to count votes. It's unanimous. Made it look easy, too. Almost like he was born for this or it was second nature.

Way to make splash, rook. Well done.
He was born in the *******, molded by it.
post #78650 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

i will never root for this clown. he needs to get traded....,what he did is inexcusable.... 

Ain't you a Kobe fan though?

He snitched on Shaq and I don't remember cats being so pissed.
post #78651 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrust View Post


Ain't you a Kobe fan though?

He snitched on Shaq and I don't remember cats being so pissed.

i wont even wear kobe kicks or a jersey. not big on kobe either. dude also sucker punched samaki walker and didnt want to handle it like a man when samaki asked him to go for a walk. kobe b made as well but hes bout to be gone . dlo barely starting up. get him off the squad. 

post #78652 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Here's the other part...if dude recorded a candid conversation w/ Young, w/o NY obviously knowing about it, who knows what else he has recorded and has in his possession? mean.gif

Man, if Point "Joey Greco" has some disparaging wire tap on Kobe....

All hell would break loose.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #78653 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrust View Post

Ain't you a Kobe fan though?

He snitched on Shaq and I don't remember cats being so pissed.

The difference here is that DeAngelo conspired, planned, and plotted this.

People were upset, but Kobe was facing even more serious problems at that time. He snitched cuz he was afraid and in the heat of moment.

Plus these days, these.codes and online garbage are magnified, thanks to TMZ.
post #78654 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

i wont even wear kobe kicks or a jersey. not big on kobe either. dude also sucker punched samaki walker and didnt want to handle it like a man when samaki asked him to go for a walk. kobe b made as well. 

Okay no doubt.

I respect that.
post #78655 of 93193
Kobe didn't mean for his snitching to be public.

It was more of a scared guy trusting cops . It's still bad.
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #78656 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

The difference here is that DeAngelo conspired, planned, and plotted this.

People were upset, but Kobe was facing even more serious problems at that time. He snitched cuz he was afraid and in the heat of moment.

Plus these days, these.codes and online garbage are magnified, thanks to TMZ.

I see what you're saying in the difference but still, snitching is snitching.

It's almost even worse when you snitch cause you're afraid, heat of the moment, etc cause you trying to bring the heat on someone else and bring them down with you, whereas what DLO is doing seems more like this new generation attention seeking thing.
post #78657 of 93193
day one D-Lo hater right here
post #78658 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

Kobe didn't mean for his snitching to be public.

Yea...he just wanted to keep it in the friendly confines of the interrogation room at the police department.

"whatever I say stays within these 4 walls."
post #78659 of 93193
Probably already posted. Don't know how to embed. First take on 🐀🐀🐀 http://youtu.be/0Q7Zw4rCgcA
post #78660 of 93193
Dlo this mutha #(*$& gonna get his #(*$& up. laugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke