NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2624  

post #78691 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

even george karl thinks that's a sucka move mean.gif
when you cut the brows, the snakes will show

Bruh roll.gif
post #78692 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by aepps20 View Post

I just don't understand why you would secretly tape someone unless you were planning on blackmailing them later?

It was proally a joke that went awry. Obviously, there is probably more to this.

hi-res-663d40657745ef41ef5f67123063e8ad_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75
post #78693 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Byron Scott in no way is validated. None. Zero. Absolutely less than nothing.

I think you refuse to see the other points in this. The idea that Byron Scott is so hard on his rookies is further warranted after what happened.

This comes on the notion that players overstep, disrespect, and disregards their coaches.

i.e. Lue stepping up to Lebron.

So yes, in retrospect, Byron beating down on rookies make a lot of sense here.

The FUNNY thing is how guys deplore his style, only now to admire him.

Byron the best. Keep complaining and see who the next candidate might be in Lakerland and some of you peeps will continue to complain and disapprove.
Complaining and whining non stop.

MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #78694 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

Kobe didn't mean for his snitching to be public.

Yea...he just wanted to keep it in the friendly confines of the interrogation room at the police department.

"whatever I say stays within these 4 walls."

Yeah Kobe was dumb for that.

I could see how Kobe would say something about Shaq though.

It isn't that hard to imagine the cop playing buddy buddy with him to more information.
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #78695 of 93193
dlo_in_the_cut.jpg
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
post #78696 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrust View Post

It's this new social media generation. I know cats be doing it all the time on snap chat for laughs and giggles. It's lame but this what the new generation about. Getting as many videos posted up and "likes, etc"

I had no idea people did this type of thing. Disgusting.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
post #78697 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchpin33 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post



Sitting a completely healthy 27 year old when your playoff seed isn't even locked in yet mean.gifAlways feel bad for the fans when this happens.

You are penalizing the ticket buying public, but hey Pop wins so it is okay is the go to answer. What showed me that it had gone too far was when the Hawks were sitting players last year.

Some dudes at the gym were talking about going to see Bron Friday and I showed them what Lue said about sitting Bron for rest down the stretch. Those thoughts changed real quick.

Some acquaintances were asking about buying tickets for the 11th, Kobes last game, straight told them, no refunds when Kobe doesn't play.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #78698 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post


You Laker fans gonna complain from here on out. Always gonna be frustrated, be upset, and play fantasy GM and fantasy roster lineups/drafts. Gonna be playing that for a long time. Can‘t blame yall for being upset, mad, and tense.

What‘s the stock value and IRR on De Angelo now? Hows Mudiay feeling?
post #78699 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by aepps20 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTrust View Post

It's this new social media generation. I know cats be doing it all the time on snap chat for laughs and giggles. It's lame but this what the new generation about. Getting as many videos posted up and "likes, etc"

I had no idea people did this type of thing. Disgusting.

word, I never understood the point of likes. why the hell do you even care about people +1ing the stuff you put up online?

 

pls give this post a rep

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #78700 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by akajaedeuce View Post

dlo_in_the_cut.jpg

Missing that Barnes head fade blurr. good idea dough
post #78701 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchpin33 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post



Sitting a completely healthy 27 year old when your playoff seed isn't even locked in yet mean.gifAlways feel bad for the fans when this happens.

You are penalizing the ticket buying public, but hey Pop wins so it is okay is the go to answer. What showed me that it had gone too far was when the Hawks were sitting players last year.

Some dudes at the gym were talking about going to see Bron Friday and I showed them what Lue said about sitting Bron for rest down the stretch. Those thoughts changed real quick.

Some acquaintances were asking about buying tickets for the 11th, Kobes last game, straight told them, no refunds when Kobe doesn't play.
pm me what dealership you work at. I might come through and get something, this KIA ain't hittin' BigRedSports in Norman got me good on this one
post #78702 of 93193
Stephen Jackson on what D'Angelo Russell did
https://streamable.com/3k70
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #78703 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyhinn View Post

2 things we learned this week:

1. Never trust a female with tats on her hands.

2. Never trust a dude that shaves slits on his eyebrows

pimp.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy317 View Post

Two things I learned this week.



Can't trust a ***** that cuts his eye brows.


Can't trust a ***** with hand tattoos 

mean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gif


DLO got dudes stealing each other's material now mean.giflaugh.gif
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #78704 of 93193

@CP1708 I like you, CP. I respect your opinions and always take in your contributions to the board.

 

I read what you had to say about these matters. So with the disclaimer that I'm speaking with all the love in my heart, I'm just letting you know there's never been a time all those jokes about you being an out of touch geezer seemed as real as it is now.

 

You can't laugh this off like it's nothin', bro. If there's a time to set your bias aside, it would be for this type of violation.

 

Maybe OKB is wrong, and you right about Byron. Maybe. I know this though. I'd never let my stubbornness get to the point where I'm downplaying this type of behavior from someone on a team I root for. Or fool myself into believing there won't be any real long term consequences from someone in his situation.

 

I'm not burying him for good like some folks are or thinking extreme like he's gonna be out the league soon. He'll have his chance to come back. But this ain't just some rookie mistake from a 19 year old, man. HELL nah.

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

post #78705 of 93193

Question though, wasn't this Dlo thing from like 5 days ago.

 

I come in here and it's 18 pages of Dlo.

 

Turn on the Tele, Rachel Nicols, Steve Jackson and Izzy are having a debate on the jump, about Dlo.

 

I don't get it.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #78706 of 93193
Might as well go full villain
post #78707 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Question though, wasn't this Dlo thing from like 5 days ago.

I come in here and it's 18 pages of Dlo.

Turn on the Tele, Rachel Nicols, Steve Jackson and Izzy are having a debate on the jump, about Dlo.

I don't get it.
tbh I thought it was just all rumor talk from twitter for a moment
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #78708 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichDale718 View Post

Might as well go full villain
worked out great for bron that first year in miami lol
post #78709 of 93193
S-Jax smokin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyhinn View Post

2 things we learned this week:

1. Never trust a female with tats on her hands.

2. Never trust a dude that shaves slits on his eyebrows

pimp.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy317 View Post

Two things I learned this week.



Can't trust a ***** that cuts his eye brows.


Can't trust a ***** with hand tattoos 

mean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gif


DLO got dudes stealing each other's material now mean.giflaugh.gif

dqbsBc.gif
post #78710 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

@CP1708
I like you, CP. I respect your opinions and always take in your contributions to the board.

I read what you had to say about these matters. So with the disclaimer that I'm speaking with all the love in my heart, I'm just letting you know there's never been a time all those jokes about you being an out of touch geezer seemed as real as it is now.

You can't laugh this off like it's nothin', bro. If there's a time to set your bias aside, it would be for this type of violation.

Maybe OKB is wrong, and you right about Byron. Maybe. I know this though. I'd never let my stubbornness get to the point where I'm downplaying this type of behavior from someone on a team I root for. Or fool myself into believing there won't be any real long term consequences from someone in his situation.

I'm not burying him for good like some folks are or thinking extreme like he's gonna be out the league soon. He'll have his chance to come back. But this ain't just some rookie mistake from a 19 year old, man. HELL nah.

I said he was wrong. Dumb, stupid move. He "meant" it as a joke, but he's dumb for it.

But it's a non issue to me. It will blow over IF he wears it.

My bad, my fault, on me, I apologize, I screwed up, I will learn from it, I apologize to Nick, Iggy, Lakers, NBA, etc.

Mean it. Own it.

It will blow over like anything else.

Then, get in the gym, work, train, grow.

Simple.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #78711 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

Question though, wasn't this Dlo thing from like 5 days ago.

I come in here and it's 18 pages of Dlo.

Turn on the Tele, Rachel Nicols, Steve Jackson and Izzy are having a debate on the jump, about Dlo.

I don't get it.

Once ESPN ran it....it spread like wildfire. They've been covering it 24/7. And the 50pt loss the night before didn't help at all.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #78712 of 93193

My first thought is, okay I can see why everyone is mad and calling Dlo a B eye tee see h etc etc.

 

but you folks sound like a bunch of **** wrapping and gossiping at work

 

 I Mean I get it, he broke bro code. But dudes in here and everywhere are acting more like Dlo cut Jesus neck as he hung on the cross or something.

Yea, it's foul. But dudes writing dissertations about code and ethics and human nature, and I don't think it's jokes anymore, dudes are legit hurt out here.

Again, I don't get it. 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #78713 of 93193
March 30, 2016


roll.gif
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #78714 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by BM35 View Post

worked out great for bron that first year in miami lol
laugh.gif
post #78715 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post
 

Question though, wasn't this Dlo thing from like 5 days ago.

 

I come in here and it's 18 pages of Dlo.

 

Turn on the Tele, Rachel Nicols, Steve Jackson and Izzy are having a debate on the jump, about Dlo.

 

I don't get it.

NT breaks the news before it's news

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #78716 of 93193

Lakers fans in shambles. this is a big deal. your future "star" is a certified herb that the entire league hates now. good luck with that.

22
22
post #78717 of 93193

I knew we should've drafted Jahlil :{

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - LA LAKERS - FLORIDA GATORS 
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - LA LAKERS - FLORIDA GATORS 
post #78718 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

March 30, 2016


roll.gif

Laker building block smokin.gif
Team Mopar
"Mother warned me that there would be men like you driving cars like that."
Team Mopar
"Mother warned me that there would be men like you driving cars like that."
post #78719 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerPro View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

March 30, 2016


roll.gif

Laker building block smokin.gif

Y I K E S!!!!
post #78720 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFolarin View Post
 

I knew we should've drafted Jahlil :{


or Kristaps

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 10.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: OREO V1&V2 :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $165 Each Shipped

FS: MC 2.0 :: FLYKNIT RACER ::  SZ 9 DS 

FS: PSNY :: JORDAN...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke