NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2629  

post #78841 of 93193
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:15099182&sf23415817=1

Lou Williams threw 20 passes last game to 7 teammates, 0 of which to Russell
post #78842 of 93193
Lou Williams
Y'all should be ashamed of this type of journalism lol.
Lou Williams passed to 7 different teammates last game, none of which were D'Angelo Russell. (via @tomhaberstrohhttps://t.co/U80owT6Bag

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #78843 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:15099182&sf23415817=1

Lou Williams threw 20 passes last game to 7 teammates, 0 of which to Russell

LOU is a real G. Like real veteran OG, Steele Reserve 40z, Swisher single wrap type. He upholding da code.
post #78844 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post


LOU is a real G. Like real veteran OG, Steele Reserve 40z, Swisher single wrap type. He upholding da code.

drydqwn.png?w=650

post #78845 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

drydqwn.png?w=650


No wonder he the sixth man.

Dude is always energetic off the bench.

IFWT_LouWilliams.png
post #78846 of 93193
Lue had to been saying to himself

"Bruh I got this, chill"
post #78847 of 93193
post #78848 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

shoot this a better starting 5 then they actually got right now 

post #78849 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by phar0 View Post

shoot this a better starting 5 then they actually got right now 

roll.gifpimp.gif
post #78850 of 93193
Guess I'm glad the Sixers didn't end up with Russell now. He definitely would have caught Embiid doing some dumb **** laugh.gif
post #78851 of 93193
lawwd i wish kg was still playing regularly and i wish the lakers could play them one last time. he'd devour d.russ.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #78852 of 93193
Kg had his side chick at the games
post #78853 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

lawwd i wish kg was still playing regularly and i wish the lakers could play them one last time. he'd devour d.russ.

D.russ ain't european tho
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
post #78854 of 93193
laugh.gif he still charmin
post #78855 of 93193
post #78856 of 93193
On a basketball related note, Russell doesn't strike me as the type to overcome what will be a ton of negativity from social media, other athletes and the regular media

I could see dude folding up like a chair mentally to the onslaught to come

The other Russell, was salty AF at reggie Jackson.. Can't wait for that to become a thing "we'll see him down the line"
post #78857 of 93193
im surprised he didn't get the geno treatment from nick

 

Im slappin mommas,Cut her off at the knees,raise her up 2 feet & she'll look like 2 commas

 

Im slappin mommas,Cut her off at the knees,raise her up 2 feet & she'll look like 2 commas

post #78858 of 93193
Byron on espn news
post #78859 of 93193
Thread Starter 

Stolen from reddit..

 

smVg7Hk.jpg

post #78860 of 93193
Derek Jeter still the GOAT
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS FSU LOS ANGELES LAKERS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS FSU LOS ANGELES LAKERS
post #78861 of 93193
Woj

Quote:
In the aftermath of a leaked video of teammate Nick Young, a seemingly contrite Los Angeles Lakers guard D’Angelo Russell told The Vertical that he felt “sick” and “sorry” and insisted that he never considered that “these pranks that we pull on each other could have bigger consequences.”

Russell, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2015 NBA draft and a cornerstone of the Lakers’ future, has been leveled with the public revelation of a 30-second video that included Young discussing relationships with women outside of his engagement to entertainer Iggy Azalea.

Russell used his phone to make the video in December, but it wasn’t until last week that a celebrity website obtained the video and made it public.

“I am sick,” Russell told The Vertical by phone on his drive to the Staples Center on Wednesday. “I am sorry about recording the video. I can’t repeat myself enough on that: I am sorry I recorded that video. I feel horrible. I wish this never happened.”

When asked about how the video left his possession and became public months after it was recorded, Russell told The Vertical: “Honestly, I have no idea. Me and Nick, that’s our friendship: We play around a lot. Anyone who knows him and knows me, they know that about us. But I apologize for recording that video. I never intentionally wanted to hurt anyone. I never wanted what was said in there to get out. It was my fault that it did, but that was never intentional.

“The thing is, we record ourselves doing dumb stuff all the time,” Russell told The Vertical. “On the road or home, wherever. We go back and watch what we did and said and laugh at ourselves. I guess I just never thought that these pranks we pull on ourselves could have bigger consequences. That was a big lesson I learned.

“I’ve said to myself over and over: What could anyone possibly gain by intentionally doing something that could hurt someone else’s relationship? I never wanted to hurt anyone. I’m sorry for it.”

Russell told the Vertical that he had spoken to Young and apologized to him – but wouldn’t say whether he believed his apology had been accepted. “He heard me out,” Russell told The Vertical. “I cherish our friendship on and off the court. … I never meant to hurt anyone.”

For Russell, the larger issue remains how his teammates – current and future – will accept him. As a point guard, Russell will need players to buy into his leadership. At 20 years old, that was a job that was hard enough for him already. Russell declined to discuss how his teammates had treated him in recent days, but acknowledged that he had relationships to repair.

“Listen, man, I know that it will take some time to regain trust and confidence,” Russell told The Vertical. “I hope they know I would never intentionally hurt someone – and know how horrible I feel.”

After leaving Ohio State after a sparkling freshman season a year ago, Russell wanted desperately for the Lakers to draft him at No. 2 overall. Despite an uneven year of performance and playing time – and now the fervor over the video – Russell insists that his desire to play and ultimately blossom with the Lakers is unwavering.

“I have the best job in the world, playing for this franchise, in a city that I love,” Russell told The Vertical. “You have to be willing to take the good with the bad, and that’s part of this job. … But I feel even stronger today than I did then. I love this city and love this franchise. … I take nothing for granted.

“I know this is going to be tough. I am a good person. I cherish the relationships I have and I would never intentionally hurt someone. I will work hard to earn back the trust of my teammates and those who were impacted by this.

“I’ll do whatever it takes.”
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #78862 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOCTOR LOVE View Post

Whos going to be the first rapper to use a D.Russell / snitch line in a song?

guaranteed it's gonna be Fab.


something like..

'mean tussle from the punch,
I keep muzzles on the pumps,
to bring hustle to you mutts,
you mad at me, gonna snitch?
oh you d.russell in the clutch'

I was gonna say Joe Budden, but roll.gifroll.gif this is A+
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #78863 of 93193
good stuff D'Angelo

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #78864 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

fish taken matt barnes bm on the red carpet


Gotdamn this man is cold blooded for real.
post #78865 of 93193


eyes.gif
post #78866 of 93193
ok.

what young do? dont care about fabricated propaganda. body language in game will prove all.
post #78867 of 93193
Fish don't give a damn
post #78868 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

@CP1708
I like you, CP. I respect your opinions and always take in your contributions to the board.

I read what you had to say about these matters. So with the disclaimer that I'm speaking with all the love in my heart, I'm just letting you know there's never been a time all those jokes about you being an out of touch geezer seemed as real as it is now.

You can't laugh this off like it's nothin', bro. If there's a time to set your bias aside, it would be for this type of violation.

Maybe OKB is wrong, and you right about Byron. Maybe. I know this though. I'd never let my stubbornness get to the point where I'm downplaying this type of behavior from someone on a team I root for. Or fool myself into believing there won't be any real long term consequences from someone in his situation.

I'm not burying him for good like some folks are or thinking extreme like he's gonna be out the league soon. He'll have his chance to come back. But this ain't just some rookie mistake from a 19 year old, man. HELL nah.

I said he was wrong. Dumb, stupid move. He "meant" it as a joke, but he's dumb for it.

But it's a non issue to me. It will blow over IF he wears it.

My bad, my fault, on me, I apologize, I screwed up, I will learn from it, I apologize to Nick, Iggy, Lakers, NBA, etc.

Mean it. Own it.

It will blow over like anything else.

Then, get in the gym, work, train, grow.

Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Woj

Quote:
In the aftermath of a leaked video of teammate Nick Young, a seemingly contrite Los Angeles Lakers guard D’Angelo Russell told The Vertical that he felt “sick” and “sorry” and insisted that he never considered that “these pranks that we pull on each other could have bigger consequences.”

Russell, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2015 NBA draft and a cornerstone of the Lakers’ future, has been leveled with the public revelation of a 30-second video that included Young discussing relationships with women outside of his engagement to entertainer Iggy Azalea.

Russell used his phone to make the video in December, but it wasn’t until last week that a celebrity website obtained the video and made it public.

“I am sick,” Russell told The Vertical by phone on his drive to the Staples Center on Wednesday. “I am sorry about recording the video. I can’t repeat myself enough on that: I am sorry I recorded that video. I feel horrible. I wish this never happened.”

When asked about how the video left his possession and became public months after it was recorded, Russell told The Vertical: “Honestly, I have no idea. Me and Nick, that’s our friendship: We play around a lot. Anyone who knows him and knows me, they know that about us. But I apologize for recording that video. I never intentionally wanted to hurt anyone. I never wanted what was said in there to get out. It was my fault that it did, but that was never intentional.

“The thing is, we record ourselves doing dumb stuff all the time,” Russell told The Vertical. “On the road or home, wherever. We go back and watch what we did and said and laugh at ourselves. I guess I just never thought that these pranks we pull on ourselves could have bigger consequences. That was a big lesson I learned.

“I’ve said to myself over and over: What could anyone possibly gain by intentionally doing something that could hurt someone else’s relationship? I never wanted to hurt anyone. I’m sorry for it.”

Russell told the Vertical that he had spoken to Young and apologized to him – but wouldn’t say whether he believed his apology had been accepted. “He heard me out,” Russell told The Vertical. “I cherish our friendship on and off the court. … I never meant to hurt anyone.”

For Russell, the larger issue remains how his teammates – current and future – will accept him. As a point guard, Russell will need players to buy into his leadership. At 20 years old, that was a job that was hard enough for him already. Russell declined to discuss how his teammates had treated him in recent days, but acknowledged that he had relationships to repair.

“Listen, man, I know that it will take some time to regain trust and confidence,” Russell told The Vertical. “I hope they know I would never intentionally hurt someone – and know how horrible I feel.”

After leaving Ohio State after a sparkling freshman season a year ago, Russell wanted desperately for the Lakers to draft him at No. 2 overall. Despite an uneven year of performance and playing time – and now the fervor over the video – Russell insists that his desire to play and ultimately blossom with the Lakers is unwavering.

“I have the best job in the world, playing for this franchise, in a city that I love,” Russell told The Vertical. “You have to be willing to take the good with the bad, and that’s part of this job. … But I feel even stronger today than I did then. I love this city and love this franchise. … I take nothing for granted.

“I know this is going to be tough. I am a good person. I cherish the relationships I have and I would never intentionally hurt someone. I will work hard to earn back the trust of my teammates and those who were impacted by this.

“I’ll do whatever it takes.”


nerd.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
post #78869 of 93193
Ce1ojBDWIAE7d_s.jpg:large

ohhh boy.....

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #78870 of 93193
he
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Ce1ojBDWIAE7d_s.jpg:large

ohhh boy.....
didnt apologize..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke