NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2664  

post #79891 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Bari at this stage is more athletic than Melo was at the same age. I'm a Nuggets fan...and watched the Bucks quite a lot this year.

Hence my J kidd hate laugh.gif. Bari is going over and thru dudes.

Never compared the athleticism of the two.

 

I simply said the majority of his DUNKS were of the Melo variety.

 

Yall aren't reading

post #79892 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

He has had some posters. Sure. Not denying that at all

But WAY more of his dunks have come from leak outs and/or cuts.

Nothing SUPER athletic.

I have watched about 10-12 games from them this season because I am a Bayless fan.

Bari ain't a "super athlete"....but he's not "slow" and "non athletic" like some folks seem to think.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #79893 of 93193
https://youtu.be/jTbiqjO613c

Heres a nice non athletic cutting dunk ala melo
post #79894 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post


Bari ain't a "super athlete"....but he's not "slow" and "non athletic" like some folks seem to think.

LOL Who said he was man? 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

https://youtu.be/jTbiqjO613c

Heres a nice non athletic cutting dunk ala melo

Yea you definitely took what I said to heart.

 

I already said the dude had some posters.

post #79895 of 93193

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #79896 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

LOL Who said he was man? 

Never said you. But it's been a criticism by some in here, and in the media.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #79897 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

LOL Who said he was man? 

Yea you definitely took what I said to heart.

I already said the dude had some posters.

Lol its just an ignorant statement thats all. What professional basketball player puts somebody on a poster or throws down from the heavens everytime they dunk? Plus youre basing your statement on a 10 game sample. Im not taking it to heart but if youre going to misinform the thread Ill attach my opinion to it also.
post #79898 of 93193
Dawkins exists.
post #79899 of 93193
I would say A Gordon x Lavine to be athletic, or when CP3 or AI gets up occasionally to dunk, even if its a simple slam.

Freak of nature dudes are expected to perform. I think Ibakas FT dunk in dunk contest was athelticism.
post #79900 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka View Post
 

No legends in the WNBA? :rollinSomeone legit said this?

 

Like your mind can't even imagine a female being great. :lol

 

I hate people.

 

Again... y'all calling her legend and being more of a legend in the WNBA than Isiah Thomas was in the NBA is comical.  You keep thinking people have an issue with her because she is a woman which is not the issue (at least for me).  My issue with her was her coming at Isiah like she played in a fully formed and heralded league where women's college basketball is not considered the better product.

 

You don't come at a NBA Legend like the way she did.  Her comments about Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose were spot on and she knows NBA basketball well.

 

The WNBA is the only league I know where you would rather stay in college for 4 years than play in the professional league.

post #79901 of 93193
I simply said most of dudes dunks aren't of the athletic variety.

What is misleading and/or ignorant about that exactly?
post #79902 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

I simply said most of dudes dunks aren't of the athletic variety.

What is misleading and/or ignorant about that exactly?


Because its false.
post #79903 of 93193
Quote:
"Elite free agents generally aren't as interested in young talent as they are veteran, winning talent in its prime," said Wojnarowski. "But Kristaps Porzingis of the Knicks is an exception. He's far more and will be far more intriguing to free agents than say, the Lakers' young core. With Porzingis, you can already see the path for him becoming an All-Star level player very quickly."

pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #79904 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

Maybe it's just me, but he gets a lot of dunks off leaking out early.

He's one of the best off ball cutters in the game. Instincts are CRAZY. And he finishes over, and through guys.
Very true, he does a good job timing his cuts and hanging around the baseline for jams.

But even his rookie year, nearly every dunk seemed like an early leak out. laugh.gif
post #79905 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Because its false.
So you are going to honestly sit here and tell me that the majority of Jabris dunks aren't basic?
post #79906 of 93193
Melo dunks laugh.gif

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #79907 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif

Editorialism at its finest
post #79908 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

So you are going to honestly sit here and tell me that the majority of Jabris dunks aren't basic?

Lol now you say theyre basic, first you said they were glorified layups. I never said they werent basic. I would say 95% of all dunks in nba are basic.

Edit: or could be classified as basic by your standards
post #79909 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Most of his dunks are "Melo Dunks." Rim grazing, throw in types. Power layups
This means basic.....
post #79910 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Lol now you say theyre basic, first you said they were glorified layups. I never said they werent basic. I would say 95% of all dunks in nba are basic.

Edit: or could be classified as basic by your standards
I could say the majority of DeAndre and Westbrook dunks are athletic and or power based.

I could say Most of Melo were quick throw ins.

Shaq power.

Yes the majority of MOST are basic, which is why I don't know why you had a heart attack when I said that about Jabari.

Mentioned it because his athleticism was brought up. I said his athleticism isn't really shown by most of his dunks because his dunks are basic
post #79911 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

I could say the majority of DeAndre and Westbrook dunks are athletic and or power based.

I could say Most of Melo were quick throw ins.

Shaq power.

Yes the majority of MOST are basic, which is why I don't know why you had a heart attack when I said that about Jabari.

Mentioned it because his athleticism was brought up. I said his athleticism isn't really shown by most of his dunks because his dunks are basic

fam. i loled at the heart attack.

most guys very uptight. lol

article-2509910-19833DC600000578-902_634x349.jpg
post #79912 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

This means basic.....

Exactly even his "basic" dunks aren't Rim grazing. Again youve watched 10 games and really have no idea what ur talking about on this subject hence why Im telling you.
post #79913 of 93193
Lol no heart attack just again an ignorant statment coming from somebody who doesnt watch him play often.
post #79914 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Lol no heart attack just again an ignorant statment coming from somebody who doesnt watch him play often.

sorru, but this BAsic dunk, and rim grazing and jargon is just too hilarious.

glorified layup
basic
powerful

LOL. the adjectives.

LOool.hardest at POWER layup.

ya boy got power hops or power pivots? or glorifies rebounds?


HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
post #79915 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

sorru, but this BAsic dunk, and rim grazing and jargon is just too hilarious.

glorified layup
basic
powerful

LOL. the adjectives.

LOool.hardest at POWER layup.

ya boy got power hops or power pivots? or glorifies rebounds?


HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Huh? Barkley is that you?


Also none of those are my adjectives
post #79916 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Lol no heart attack just again an ignorant statment coming from somebody who doesnt watch him play often.

sorru, but this BAsic dunk, and rim grazing and jargon is just too hilarious.

glorified layup
basic
powerful

LOL. the adjectives.

LOool.hardest at POWER layup.

ya boy got power hops or power pivots? or glorifies rebounds?


HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You all there? Serious question
post #79917 of 93193
post #79918 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Exactly even his "basic" dunks aren't Rim grazing. Again youve watched 10 games and really have no idea what ur talking about on this subject hence why Im telling you.
Again Dawkins exists. It isn't like we are discussing something that needs to be monitored possession by possession
post #79919 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

"Get over it" - soychulo

If only things worked out that way, right? Would make the world a lot more comfortable for some people.

I was surprised at those quotes from Hubie. He never gave me that type of vibe through his commentary nor have I ever heard anyone bring it up.

Your assumption comment was weird. The **** do you know?

Whoa. That is not what I'm saying. Sometimes it feels like folks want someone to suffer for the rest of their life for doing or saying stupid things. Is it not possible for someone to grow as a person over time? Or to feel differently about something later in life?

I don't know Hubie, but who here does? What is the date on that quote? Found it....1979.

This is an interesting article about Hubie. Sounds like a real privileged upbringing. LINK
post #79920 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post


pimp.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke