NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 2702  

post #81031 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by br0keballer View Post

AI in the cement 4s, while still having a lifetime reebok contract. No dambs

First thing I noticed. I haven't seen AI rock Jays in years. I wonder if Reebok does anything, especially since they've been pushing the Questions hard this year for the 20 year anniversary.



Yao's career wasn't long enough for him to be a HOFer IMO.

maybe not if it was for a place in the NBA HOF, if there was one, but as far as Basketball HOF, absolutely should be there. He meant a lot for basketball as a global influence. and he was huge for China. And then dude didn't just use that fame for personal gain, he became like the Asian Mutumbo. He went and helped others with various efforts in philanthropic's.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #81032 of 93193
oops posted in wrong thread
Edited by bonafide101 - 4/4/16 at 10:15am
post #81033 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Swaggy Percy needs to seek the resolution he desires so we can move on. Even if it's the fade, go get it. Stop deleting tweets and liking IG posts. You're 31 years old, just go tee off on the guy and be done with it.

QFT.

Lakers gonna try to trade Swaggy anyways, might as well put hands and feet on DLO at this point.
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #81034 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by br0keballer View Post

AI in the cement 4s, while still having a lifetime reebok contract. No dambs

First thing I noticed. I haven't seen AI rock Jays in years. I wonder if Reebok does anything, especially since they've been pushing the Questions hard this year for the 20 year anniversary.



Yao's career wasn't long enough for him to be a HOFer IMO.

maybe not if it was for a place in the NBA HOF, if there was one, but as far as Basketball HOF, absolutely should be there. He meant a lot for basketball as a global influence. and he was huge for China. And then dude didn't just use that fame for personal gain, he became like the Asian Mutumbo. He went and helped others with various efforts in philanthropic's.



QFT
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




post #81035 of 93193
Celts just need to trade whatever pick they end up with (outside of top 2) along with Smart/Rozier to Philly for Okafor and a guard.

Then sign Batum possibly or someone along those lines.

They are not getting a Franchise changing star in FA.
post #81036 of 93193
They're not getting a franchise-changing star if they trade for Okafor either.
post #81037 of 93193

Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
Kobe 8 System :  The Man, The Myth, The Manigault
post #81038 of 93193
If your a team with A lot of picks and time to wait do you throw together a package to get Embiid from the 76'ers? the going price can't be that high & if we're talkin a late lottery pick & a role player or two to get em.. I personally take that risk.
post #81039 of 93193
Thon Maker coming?
post #81040 of 93193
embiid is oden. oden is embiid. word to ace.


hella passington.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #81041 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD617 View Post

They're not getting a franchise-changing star if they trade for Okafor either.

Eh. True
post #81042 of 93193
Be ready for this draft loophole that's about to be exploited....
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #81043 of 93193
Yao seems to give back a lot but when he was here in the Philippines he was a ****
post #81044 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballkid11 View Post

Celts just need to trade whatever pick they end up with (outside of top 2) along with Smart/Rozier to Philly for Okafor and a guard.

Then sign Batum possibly or someone along those lines.

They are not getting a Franchise changing star in FA.

Ryan Anderson?

post #81045 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suberzat1 View Post

Ryan Anderson?

They need a star and a defensive big if anything Jerebko is serviceable at his price compared to the future price of Ryan and
post #81046 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Be ready for this draft loophole that's about to be exploited....

Can you give some detail about this?
post #81047 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Be ready for this draft loophole that's about to be exploited....

How can they even allow Thon to do that?

I am confused.
post #81048 of 93193
19 or 1 year of college and he is 19 am I missing something nerd.gif
post #81049 of 93193
How are we not talking about the Sixers and their 9-73 watch?

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #81050 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

How are we not talking about the Sixers and their 9-73 watch?

Nobody cares.

 

Congrats AI:Nthat

post #81051 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm2006 View Post

Can you give some detail about this?

Basically, a 19 year old, 5th year senior can get drafted straight from HS.

Santnam Singh, was drafted by the Mavs in the 2nd round last year from IMG academy in Florida. He played 5 years at IMG when he came over from India at 14. His grades were so bad, that no college offered him a scholarship. So he declared for the NBA draft...and got accepted.

You just have to be 19, and a year removed from your graduating class. So technically, it makes sense. Hence why Maker reclassified...and was able to be drafted. Johnnathan Isaac...a blue chip recruit was thinking about this too. Coincidentally...he's a 5th year senior at IMG academy as well.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/02/11/will-jonathan-isaac-jump-from-high-school-to-nba-draft/
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #81052 of 93193
Is that really a loophole if the rule states 19 and one year removed from HS? A post grad is one year removed from HS.
post #81053 of 93193

i dont see how its a loophole

 

19 years old is 19 years old. who cares about spending 1 year in college

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #81054 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

How are we not talking about the Sixers and their 9-73 watch?

I was looking at this the other day. Right now they have the 3rd worst winning % ever, ahead of only the 2012 Bobcats and '73 Sixers. sick.gif
post #81055 of 93193
These dudes are 5th year seniors. Technically, they're still in high school. They don't have to graduate or anything.

I'm all for it. I hope more of the older dudes for their grade look to take this path.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #81056 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

These dudes are 5th year seniors. Technically, they're still in high school. They don't have to graduate or anything.

I'm all for it. I hope more of the older dudes for their grade look to take this path.

Or just go overseas like BJ

post #81057 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

How are we not talking about the Sixers and their 9-73 watch?

Eh. I think most everyone knew they'd be competing for the worst record ever. And they can only tie it now; not break it. So, its honestly not that interesting to me. The suck and have been following a program of intentional sucking for four years running. Just don't see that's there's much to discuss.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #81058 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suberzat1 View Post

Or just go overseas like BJ

Or Mudiay. But that's tougher, and potentially more risky. You get the $$ though. My guy Mudiay was rocking designer and pushing foreigns before he eem touched an NBA check laugh.gif.

John Wall theoretically could've come out in 2008. The Johnathan Isaac dude is the real deal though.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #81059 of 93193
Josh Jackson should do the same. He'd probably go 3rd in this years draft
post #81060 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers View Post

Josh Jackson should do the same. He'd probably go 3rd in this years draft

I'd take Josh Jackson 2nd behind Ben. Seriously laugh.gif.

He is undeclared. Hmm? nerd.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke