Guys, I've read up on about 20 LC's for this model and I'm pretty confident that I've got some GM, unauthorized pairs on my hands. These were sold to me as 100% Authentic/retail...which really burns me. I can get my money back but just need to know I'm not crazy here.
Things that bother me:
1) Red stitching/red dye on the eyelet stitching of both shoes - usually a tell tale sign
2) Shoe trees are the wrong size - a size 13 shoe shouldn't have a size 10-12.5 tree (that's common across the board)
3) Production date ending in 11/27/12 is most common for GM's in this style
4) Tongue shape and jumpman looks off to me.
5) General stitching/shape oddities
I know that a few of these things could just be QC issues from JB but all of them together are a red flag. Please help, reps will be given - I really appreciate the time!!!