1. I was commenting on your assertions that no other race faces institutional racism, that's why I brought it up. Did you just learn that word? I'm impressed.
2. You have said time and time again in this thread that only blacks face institutional racism, feel free to take that back.
3. Native Americans are all dead, the ones that are alive live in retched conditions. You are an ignorant racist. Living in fear and constant threat of violence of genocide is horrendous. You lack any type of empathy for any other races that makes you a racist. You expect races to see your point of view but continue to downplay what others have endured. Yes hundreds of years of genocide + hundreds of years of being forced into ghettos is as bad.
4. I didn't bring up columbus day for that reason. A friggin nutless baboon can see that I was saying that thanksgiving and columbus day is a disgrace and a product of institutionalized racism against Native Americans. Not once did i say thanksgiving was a good thing, learn how to read boy.
1. so explain how these asians are institutionally discriminated against? where are the stereotypes about these poor asians?
2. quote me where i said ONLY blacks face institutional racism. again, the DISTINCTION being made is in extremes
3. hundreds of years of genocide + ghettos + jim crow + segregation = worse, not as bad
4. So once again, you brought up thanksgiving for what purpose then? other than to state the obvious and make it seem as if you are making a point and in reality saying nothing? ok gotcha
you know you would never say "boy" to me in real life. such a weak mind cant keep it civil