Do to the growing number of fake adidas yeezys on the market more and more people on niketalk are requesting legit checks. This thread is strictly for legit checks, no buying, selling, trading. Please respect all others and attempt to help to your best ability. No ebay links, please post photos only.
A few things to look for in pairs before you buy:
1. Make sure the PO# on the box and inside size tag match
2. Make sure you get tagged pics of all pairs before you buy
3. Ask for pictures of the boost, size tag on box, size tag inside shoe, all angles of shoe, and finally pictures of the receipt (close ups help)
4. If the price is too good to be true then 99% of the time they are fake.
5. If the seller says they are unauthorized, factory flawed, B-Grade, or made in the same factory after hours then they are fake.
6. Do not buy off instagram if its too good to be true EX: if the buyer is offering a BOGO or free iphone, etc dont buy, should be common knowledge but people fall for this everyday.
7. If the box is extremly beat up and crushed then please be cautious as many replica boxes get badly damaged like thisduring the shipping process.
8. If the box is a US box then nest to the po number it should say "upc" instead of "ean" ean is for european boxes.
Please feel free to post all yeezy 350, 950, and 750 legit checks.
A new wave of replica 350s has been released by "helen" the boost and patter en seem to be very close to retail, except for slight boost variations. However the boxes are still incorrect, the 1's do not have a line under them. The paper is also incorrect.
Watch out for "reverse mirrored" patterens
On boxes the number "1" should have a line under it like this:
Edited by Icemanjj27 - 5/14/16 at 10:25am