NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16 - Page 356

post #10651 of 10671
Got mine today! 170 shipped from nike other day. Man I wanted 2 double up on banneds so i had 2 return for 237 back earlier this summer. Patience truly paid off. They are flawless


post #10652 of 10671
Foot Locker UK got a US 8.5 & 9.5
https://www.footlocker.co.uk/en/p/jordan-5-retro-og-men-shoes-8722?v=314105925904#!searchCategory=all/shoes
post #10653 of 10671
UPS just delivered my pair of Metallic Vs from the restock last week.

Damn, aside from the usual glue globs my pair has a huge stain
inside the shoe near the heel - about 2-2-1/2 inch's in size. mean.gif

Seriously, it looked like someone spilled a chemical solution into the shoe because it's somewhat sticky.
How these got by QC is anyone 's guess.

Just taped the box back up and back to Nike these go this afternoon.
Sorry but for $220 I expect better from JB and cannot justify spending my money on substandard product.

Luckily, this was my double up pair so I'm not hurting for them.
post #10654 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeRider View Post

UPS just delivered my pair of Metallic Vs from the restock last week.

Damn, aside from the usual glue globs my pair has a huge stain
inside the shoe near the heel - about 2-2-1/2 inch's in size. mean.gif

Seriously, it looked like someone spilled a chemical solution into the shoe because it's somewhat sticky.
How these got by QC is anyone 's guess.

Just taped the box back up and back to Nike these go this afternoon.
Sorry but for $220 I expect better from JB and cannot justify spending my money on substandard product.

Luckily, this was my double up pair so I'm not hurting for them.


Before you send them back take a picture to show nike, and make them give you a discount code...

Usually about 25% too.

post #10655 of 10671
I believe the most Nike Customer Service can give is 20%.

I remember when they gave me the maximum % allowed when they had a mishap on their end about one of my returns not too long ago.


The only time Nike has offered 25% is when they have a clearance sale and they have those additional % off codes.
Size 9 and 9.5 only.
Reply
Size 9 and 9.5 only.
Reply
post #10656 of 10671
Thank you TX Slim, just repped you for the suggestion.

I talked to NIke (Samantha) and they didn't even need the photos as proof.
They noted I was returning them for QC issues and offered me a 20% code.

The girl was very cool, a fellow collector and enthusiast herself.
We talked a few minutes about the ongoing quality issues.

Surprisingly, she told me she has taken a few calls the past two weeks
for QC problems on the Jordan 12 CNY's.
post #10657 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacious Crumb View Post

I believe the most Nike Customer Service can give is 20%.

I remember when they gave me the maximum % allowed when they had a mishap on their end about one of my returns not too long ago.


The only time Nike has offered 25% is when they have a clearance sale and they have those additional % off codes.

Offered me a 20% for a very bad QC issue on the Metallic V's.
post #10658 of 10671
They don't HAVE to give you anything.

But on the flip they can't just stop communication with you. Just gotta be nice about it. Hearing you sympathize over the phone is best way to get the best result vs a live chat. They may only start by offering you like 10%. But you can reason with them

"Limits like fears, are often just an illusion" - The GOAT

 

#RumbleGang pimp.gif

WANTED:

BLACK LM1s Size 11.5-12

DS/VNDS Concord 11s Size 12

PM me

Reply

"Limits like fears, are often just an illusion" - The GOAT

 

#RumbleGang pimp.gif

WANTED:

BLACK LM1s Size 11.5-12

DS/VNDS Concord 11s Size 12

PM me

Reply
post #10659 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeRider View Post

Offered me a 20% for a very bad QC issue on the Metallic V's.
I got a 25% off code for the OG XV zoom air debacle
post #10660 of 10671
Any place still have these for retail or close?

Think.

Reply

Think.

Reply
post #10661 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot View Post

Any place still have these for retail or close?
http://niketalk.com/t/659009/ds-air-jordan-v-2016
Edited by MONOPOLIZE - 3/2/17 at 2:56pm
-MONOPOLIZE-AkA-THE J COLLECTOR-N.T. Member since '08-

-ST33L CITY NATIVE-
-412-

~!!! Preserve the Legacy of Air Jordan !!!~

Reply
-MONOPOLIZE-AkA-THE J COLLECTOR-N.T. Member since '08-

-ST33L CITY NATIVE-
-412-

~!!! Preserve the Legacy of Air Jordan !!!~

Reply
post #10662 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot View Post

Any place still have these for retail or close?

You can get them at about retail if you sign up for StockX and use their first time purchase $25 off coupon.

post #10663 of 10671
Thanks.

Think.

Reply

Think.

Reply
post #10664 of 10671
There is a restock right now on the Metallic V's on Footaction.
You can ship to home.

Sizes: 8, 9, 10, 10.5 11.5 & 13.

Use code Madness for $ 20 off.

Update: only 8, 11.5 & 13 can now ship to home.

Update 2: Only size 13 is left to ship to home
post #10665 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeRider View Post

There is a restock right now on the Metallic V's on Footaction.
You can ship to home.

Sizes: 8, 9, 10, 10.5 11.5 & 13.

Use code Madness for $ 20 off.

Update: only 8, 11.5 & 13 can now ship to home.

Update 2: Only size 13 is left to ship to home
nah, size 13 shows as store pickup only.
Gl though.
post #10666 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfu Koala View Post

nah, size 13 shows as store pickup only.
Gl though.

Sorry you didn't get in on them.

Well, for sure the sizes I indicated were available to ship to home, I checked this before I posted.

With that, I ordered (1) pair of sz 13's and (1) pair size 11.5 for a friend. I received order conf. for both.

Plus, no restrictions on these so discounts and codes were allowed.
post #10667 of 10671


Just got the dreaded order cancellation email from FA for my Metallic V's.
post #10668 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeRider View Post



Just got the dreaded order cancellation email from FA for my Metallic V's.


Yeah that hurts

post #10669 of 10671
Did anyone's order on FA on Monday actually ship?
post #10670 of 10671

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #10671 of 10671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyalite View Post

Did anyone's order on FA on Monday actually ship?

You can log on and check your order. It should have shipped by now or at least a have a tracking number assigned.

Good luck everyone, hope you're pairs come through.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16