NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › When does the age gap close for you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When does the age gap close for you? - Page 3

post #61 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

I'm 26 and haven't had sex since August 1st. Right now, i'd wife a 18 year old just to get some cat snack.

I'm getting desperate.

Go to the gym
J E R $ E Y
Reply
J E R $ E Y
Reply
post #62 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

I'm 26 and haven't had sex since August 1st. Right now, i'd wife a 18 year old just to get some cat snack.

I'm getting desperate.


This really is an epic drought at that age. You need a slump buster my friend. Go get you a fat girl and enjoy it. 

 

Problem is, after a drought that long, your confidence probably so shot even fat girls can sense it. Best of luck. 

post #63 of 71

Wife older woman to put you on game. Use newly acquired game on younger woman to smash on the side.

ig @SmokeCityKicks 
Reply
ig @SmokeCityKicks 
Reply
post #64 of 71

I used to be one of those people who never dated anyone younger than them. Until now my current bf is a year younger than me but i know if i was still single and looking to date i would continue to date guys older than me. Im 25 and most guys my age are still as immature as they were when they turned 21. I think sometimes it really depends on the person and how mature they are an not their age 

post #65 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtyy12 View Post

I used to be one of those people who never dated anyone younger than them. Until now my current bf is a year younger than me but i know if i was still single and looking to date i would continue to date guys older than me. Im 25 and most guys my age are still as immature as they were when they turned 21. I think sometimes it really depends on the person and how mature they are an not their age 


"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
Reply
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
Reply
post #66 of 71

^Oh you two:rollin

 

Well in my life I came across the rule/formula for dating someone younger has to be half your age + 7 years. And for someone older with has to be double your age - 7

 

http://36.media.tumblr.com/mLBitOoGoojvtg2udIqPo8xho1_1280.jpg

 

If it was posted already or not. didn't go through the thread. As long as she can drink I'm fine

Team MetalHeads

uMadFC

Twitter:  @Metal_Mario 

IG: @metalmvrio

Reply

Team MetalHeads

uMadFC

Twitter:  @Metal_Mario 

IG: @metalmvrio

Reply
post #67 of 71
Im 33 so anyone born in the 80s can get the D. 1980=35 1989=26.. If you can remember Old School ****, then you good with me.
post #68 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

I'm 26 and haven't had sex since August 1st. Right now, i'd wife a 18 year old just to get some cat snack.

I'm getting desperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

Jesus Christ 'Set

tired.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

It all males sense why u say crazy **** in the music and sports forum now? Ya balls bout to burst, u ain't thinking right.

roll.gif Over here dying right now roll.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post

Go to the gym

To get women or just to work out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper View Post


This really is an epic drought at that age. You need a slump buster my friend. Go get you a fat girl and enjoy it. 

Problem is, after a drought that long, your confidence probably so shot even fat girls can sense it. Best of luck. 

You know me so well. I don't even approach girls anymore. I let them come to me. Too many girls i run into who willingly give me the number and then communication on their end is shot, and it falls off from there.
post #69 of 71
Bro. I been in a slump before. Who hasn't? Just start talking to every good looking girl when you got the opportunity. Not saying run through moving traffic to say hello. But you got a opportunity take it. It will help your confidence and you'll find more girls will throw you the digits than you think. And if they don't who really gives a damn? Basically what I'm saying is stop caring and psyching yourself out.

Go to the gym so you get more confidence. Not to talk to girls. No one talks at the gym. It's kind of weird. laugh.gif
post #70 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk View Post

Bro. I been in a slump before. Who hasn't? Just start talking to every good looking girl when you got the opportunity. Not saying run through moving traffic to say hello. But you got a opportunity take it. It will help your confidence and you'll find more girls will throw you the digits than you think. And if they don't who really gives a damn? Basically what I'm saying is stop caring and psyching yourself out.

Go to the gym so you get more confidence. Not to talk to girls. No one talks at the gym. It's kind of weird. laugh.gif

This man knows.that is true about the gym too...it makes you feel good about yourself.
post #71 of 71
27 and i feel most people 25 and under in general are less mature than i am so i feel a pre disposition to think of them as literal children. im trying to change that mindset though.
dating id prefer 25 but honestly im trying 18 and up because ive had insightful conversations with 19 y/o s and the opposite w those older
foamposite f/s size 9.5
jordan 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, foamposite, sb dunk, nsw f/s size 9
jordan 4, 5, nsw f/s size 8.5
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
foamposite f/s size 9.5
jordan 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, foamposite, sb dunk, nsw f/s size 9
jordan 4, 5, nsw f/s size 8.5
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › When does the age gap close for you?