NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016 - Page 2  

post #31 of 28426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquatchNT View Post


Don't even care, the better question is what's retail gonna be...


That's going to be tough, with 1s especially.  I highly doubt Nike is going to make a lot of those.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

post #32 of 28426

Here's to all the doubters. Jordan Brand isn't keeping any secrets and their game plan is obvious. Anyway, IN.

 

Who wants to bet that Remastered Concords are happening next Christmas? Ill buy the winner the 11s that do come out and loser has to buy me my Concords.

post #33 of 28426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytobacco View Post
 

Here's to all the doubters. Jordan Brand isn't keeping any secrets and their game plan is obvious. Anyway, IN.

 

Who wants to bet that Remastered Concords are happening next Christmas? Ill buy the winner the 11s that do come out and loser has to buy me my Concords.


I hope you're right, I would love for the Concords to come back out.  Though it will definitely make the flame grow more.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

post #34 of 28426
Too soon still haven't worn either of my 2 pair from last time
post #35 of 28426

2016 is the 20th anniversary. Mark my words, were getting Concords next Christmas. Higher patent cut, correct jumpman direction, NA on the insole, thicker leather at the ankle, correct toe box. If Im wrong Ill never post again. I feel like they're doing this because of Phil Knight calling it a day. Either Mark Parker is the f'n man or Knight is still in charge atm and they're clearing out the classics before he hands over the keys. 

 

I realize they released at the end of 95 but if they release in 2016 its still within the anniversary year. I feel like they meant to do concords this year and 72-10 next year but had to switch up for whatever reason/s.

post #36 of 28426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytobacco View Post
 

2016 is the 20th anniversary. Mark my words, were getting Concords next Christmas. Higher patent cut, correct jumpman direction, NA on the insole, thicker leather at the ankle, correct toe box. If Im wrong Ill never post again. I feel like they're doing this because of Phil Knight calling it a day. Either Mark Parker is the f'n man or Knight is still in charge atm and they're clearing out the classics before he hands over the keys. 


I thought they will wait until the 23 anniversary of the 11 in 2019.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

post #37 of 28426
 

perhaps...

post #38 of 28426
Naw bring back the Breds. Concords I feel just released. I want the Space Jams to re-release before Concords.
post #39 of 28426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJ247 View Post

Naw bring back the Breds. Concords I feel just released. I want the Space Jams to re-release before Concords.


You're right, I think they should release with the flight suit as well.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

post #40 of 28426

Whatever that was a few years back wasn't the Concords. I didn't even consider getting them. We haven't really seen Concords since 2000 and even those were garbage compared to the real thing.

post #41 of 28426
I believe space Jams gon b next year

And if bred 1s re releasing I'm waaay in for 15 pairs
post #42 of 28426

What if we get the Concords with the #45 on the back instead? Would y'all cop?

post #43 of 28426
I was just looking at my 2013s a few days back and thinking that the heel was getting a bit worn down, so I'm loving the timing because it'll be the coldest day in the history of hell before I spend more than $300 on a pair of Is.

The thought of seeing Black/Reds with that '94-esque mold brings a tear to my eye. Needless to say, I'm going to try to grab a pair (or for the first time ever, maybe two.)
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
post #44 of 28426
I've heard they're Banned Ones (Yes, actual BANNED ONES, not OG HIGH Bred Ones) re-releasing. As I stated in the Retro One forum. They will be released just like how the Bred 1s released back in 2013. You're welcome.
IG: Shawn_Chrystafur
IG: Shawn_Chrystafur
post #45 of 28426

That doesn't make any sense bro.

post #46 of 28426
Might be in, they shouldn't be Limited like they were in 2013. Although, if the Royals or Shadows drop, I'll pass on these
post #47 of 28426
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA View Post

I've heard they're Banned Ones (Yes, actual BANNED ONES, not OG HIGH Bred Ones) re-releasing. As I stated in the Retro One forum. They will be released just like how the Bred 1s released back in 2013. You're welcome.
what???????
post #48 of 28426
Id pass in an instant on the banned 1s. Especially if they are released as GR. I understand the appeal of the, 2011 pair with the leather and the exclusive availability, but I want the OG Bred 1s. Throwing tumbled leather and an x on the back isn't enough for me.
post #49 of 28426
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylaw15 View Post

Id pass in an instant on the banned 1s. Especially if they are released as GR. I understand the appeal of the, 2011 pair with the leather and the exclusive availability, but I want the OG Bred 1s. Throwing tumbled leather and an x on the back isn't enough for me.

Exactly this... as quality aside, the 'X', the liner n lace tips are all corny IMO
post #50 of 28426
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytobacco View Post

That doesn't make any sense bro.

When has anything Nike done "make/made sense"..?
IG: Shawn_Chrystafur
IG: Shawn_Chrystafur
post #51 of 28426
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA View Post

When has anything Nike done "make/made sense"..?
it's your post that doesn't make sense to me. Can you re phrase it? Idk if you're saying the OG will release or the banneds
post #52 of 28426
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA View Post


When has anything Nike done "make/made sense"..?


Look, the guy who was asked about these simply referred to them as one of their nicknames. Instead of Bred he went with Banned. Its the same thing to most people. You're letting one minor miscommunication go way too far.

post #53 of 28426
Thread Starter 

I think he was going by this information that I seen on Dino's timeline:

 


This person is not making any sense, the 2013 Black and Red 1s weren't a GR and why would Nike release the Banned 1s again?  Everyone who researched the story knows the banned sneaker was the Nike Air Ships (in the Black and Red colorway) that was banned not the Black and Red Air Jordan 1s.

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

 

2017 Air Foamposite One XX size 12 DS 

 

 

post #54 of 28426

I'm good with Bred 1s or Banned 1s releasing again, sold all my pairs of Breds though, I regret that :{

New England Patriots, Michigan Wolverines
 

 

 

 

New England Patriots, Michigan Wolverines
 

 

 

 

post #55 of 28426
They can keep Banned 1s. They aren't even a true high. Makes more sense to remaster the 2013 version which has already been said to be releasing with SBB quality.
SKINS WIZ CAPS NATS
SKINS WIZ CAPS NATS
post #56 of 28426

In

post #57 of 28426
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post

I think he was going by this information that I seen on Dino's timeline:




This person is not making any sense, the 2013 Black and Red 1s weren't a GR and why would Nike release the Banned 1s again?  Everyone who researched the story knows the banned sneaker was the Nike Air Ships (in the Black and Red colorway) that was banned not the Black and Red Air Jordan 1s.
someone sent this tweet to Dino and asked if it was real. he replied "LMAO". so I'm gonna take it as we're just getting regular Black and Reds.
post #58 of 28426
Nike has a nice troll job waiting for us. Shame on any body thinking we'll get actual black/red 1's again and we haven't seen any of the metallic series in OG form. They will be inversed colorblocking of the regular colorway. Quote me
post #59 of 28426

Too much confusion in this whole thing. It seems like someone REALLY likes the banned 1s and is just sturring the pot, its like someone saying that JB will release the FTLOG 7s as the next Olympic 7 release even though they weren't the OG and just had that ugly emblem. What do both shoes have in common? They were limited and beasts have been drooling at both every since. This is eerily reminiscent of the Grape/Laney pack which was 1000000% rumor with no truth behind it. My takeaway from this is that the bred 1s are releasing again because the so called banned 1s releaseing again doesnt make any sense and the info seems more like awish

post #60 of 28426

From Dino's Timeline 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016