I never knew Murray's body was capable of sliding
- Minus a couple long runs, this defense is looking how I assumed they'd look heading into the season. It's amazing seeing the consistently making big hit, and actually tackling.
- Hopkins torching Revis
Great to see a stud receiver make catches and not pull his hamstring twerking
- Watt may even be on a better pace statistically than he was last year, yet it's a bit quiet in here. Stuff yourselves with some Papa John's.
- This was the first time in years that I saw a varied offense. It's almost as if they had a real playbook.
- Good collective effort rushing. A lot of hard-earned yards, but the line and backs need to play even better going forward.
- extra decent line play today to give Wilson time and open up holes for Rawls. The line still stinks though and I'm not being fooled.
- Lockett balling out
- Vikings still not totally there yet. Feel like that was a Packers adjustment though, like nothing was gonna stop them from winning
Chip looking dumber and dumber every week, even though they're still in the running for the division
- Speaking of the NFC East, Romo is byke. Offense looks much better even with a rusty Romo. But again, this is the NFC East...everybody in this thread knows the hi-jinks that's about to happen, and it's gonna be great
- Poor Falcons. 1st thanks a lot for not doing your job in beating the Colts, 2nd, welcome back to being frauds.
the disastrous amount of major injuries, that descent is unreal
justs take the points that early in the game, they tried to get too cute
- Nice game from Brock
....Kubiak is probably extremely giddy cause he always has a soft spot for backup QBs getting their shot as a starter since he never got that chance himself
- Did the Washington Football Team like that?
- Because of that old ******* letter, I actually wanted to see the Panthers celebrate after every single snap
- No way Keenum should've finished that game, he looked like a crime scene victim after that hit
- Chargers....uuuggghhh....that didn't take long