NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike Price/Fake Checks › DISCUSSION: AAA REPLICAS vs. REAL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DISCUSSION: AAA REPLICAS vs. REAL  

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Just wanna get some thought about this subject because I examined a pair of AAA Replica Yeezy 2s yesterday that were made so well, with such good quality materials I had a hard time believing they were flat out fakes. (I really had to get surgical with it)

So what do you guys think? Would you guys say **** it and rock a pair of kicks if the Replicas were so good that you couldn't tell off the bat by looking at them they werent the real thing? (And possibly save yourself 5000$ in the process because the AAA Replicas are only like 150$)
post #2 of 11
Reported
*FOR SALE * "Copper" Yeezy Boost 350 V.2 $600 shipped
*FOR SALE * "Copper" Yeezy Boost 350 V.2 $600 shipped
post #3 of 11
You signed up for this board for affirmation that rocking fake kicks is ok... Ain't gonna happen here b.
NTSB
NTSB
post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 
Here is how I determined they were off...

toebox - seemed pretty legit
Insole - was excellent
Back ripples - flawless
Strap/detailing - all there
Lace locks - had legit looking numeral
Scales - best quality replica scales actually sliced up
Tounge - incredible quality
Colours - on point

Here is what i noticed (that probably wouldnt be noticable if i just saw someone walk by with them on their feet)



post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkitty View Post

You signed up for this board for affirmation that rocking fake kicks is ok... Ain't gonna happen here b.

Actually, I returned the kicks to the seller.

I have never bought fake kicks in the 8-10 years ive been collecting.

Like the thread says.... "Discussion" .... Because not every sneakerhead has 5K for "real" kicks. (Which were made overseas just like nike replicas)

Dont get your panties all tied up "B". Its just shoes.
Edited by sneaklifemtl - 11/24/15 at 7:27am
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by L7OSER View Post

Reported

I can see now people who ask opinions about things they arent familiar with should be made to feel shamed and not speak about it?

Cause someone who owns "real" sneakers is above an average guy in america that would spend his money more wisely and might only be able to afford replicas?

Get some priorities and stop being so sensitive . "Reported" hahahaha whatchu called the sneaker police? Hahaha grow up dude.
Edited by sneaklifemtl - 11/24/15 at 7:25am
post #7 of 11
http://niketalk.com/t/268481/niketalk-rules-of-conduct

Section 2 - Fraud

1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.

2. If you are caught intentionally misrepresenting yourself or any items you may have for sale/trade with the sole purpose of defrauding a fellow member then you will be permanently banned from the board.

3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ XXV pics, etc.)

4. Assisting someone commit fraud is also grounds for banishment.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.
*FOR SALE * "Copper" Yeezy Boost 350 V.2 $600 shipped
*FOR SALE * "Copper" Yeezy Boost 350 V.2 $600 shipped
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by L7OSER View Post

http://niketalk.com/t/268481/niketalk-rules-of-conduct

Section 2 - Fraud

1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.

2. If you are caught intentionally misrepresenting yourself or any items you may have for sale/trade with the sole purpose of defrauding a fellow member then you will be permanently banned from the board.

3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ XXV pics, etc.)

4. Assisting someone commit fraud is also grounds for banishment.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.


Sorry bruh, forgot that Niketalk was nazi germany all the sudden and freedom of discussion and opinion are banned?

You're all salty as if I tried to sell you something? Running to report someone for trying to have a discussion that you "frown" upon.

No one is trying to deceive anyone, it was an informational/education post for discussion. But you're too elite of a sneakerhead right? How dare someone wanna discuss replicas in a forum!! Run to the "code of conduct" so you could copy paste your elite rules to live by!

Get real dude. Thats that loser **** that makes me not want to deal with sneaker heads these days. Like i give a **** if you get my post deleted.
post #9 of 11
*FOR SALE * "Copper" Yeezy Boost 350 V.2 $600 shipped
*FOR SALE * "Copper" Yeezy Boost 350 V.2 $600 shipped
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 

Yeah, real mature kid. I think i'll live without this salty board, but you shouldn't miss out though, your reputation depends on it!

HAIL NIKETALK!
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Sorry bruh, forgot that Niketalk was nazi germany all the sudden and freedom of discussion and opinion are banned?

 

Nazi Germany?  Seriously?  

 

We're a privately operated website that doesn't want people promoting or justifying the purchase of illegal, counterfeit merchandise.  That's hardly unreasonable. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Price/Fake Checks
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike Price/Fake Checks › DISCUSSION: AAA REPLICAS vs. REAL