Originally Posted by andrewa0003
Obvious fakes because of the sole? Because I have a friend who works at flight club in la and they said there are 11's without any yellowing. And what's wrong with the 23? I think the 23 looks good. I was concerned about Jordan logo on the side
Yea, the gamma and legend blue without yellowing, not concords. The guy at flight club needs to be fired if that's how he legit checks.
1. 23 on the back tab is and should be almost a square. These are wide and squashed.
2. The circle for the size sticker on the insole should not be that small
3. 2011 concords sole has a blue/purple tint, not blue/clear plus the fact that no concords even dead stock would go without yellowing around the traction pods.
4. Patent leather at the heel is only high on the fakes.
5. Authentic XI does not have fat collar padding.
Get your money back