NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks › Please help to Legit check with Jordan 11 "Bred" 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please help to Legit check with Jordan 11 "Bred" 2012

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 

Please check to take a legit check of it, as I buy it for my boyfriend X'mas gift, thanks all!

 

 

post #2 of 21
Where did u buy them? I'm not liking the collars. Try to take more pics and the 23 by heel.
post #3 of 21
Thread Starter 

From Ebay....if it's fake, I would like to return to the seller
For the 23 heel, here you go
Thanks for the reply anyway.

post #4 of 21
23 looks good, pl by heel looks off. Quailty tag looks off. Wait for more opinions
post #5 of 21
Thread Starter 

Thanks!!

post #6 of 21
Thread Starter 

Anyone help?

post #7 of 21

these are legit. patent leather difference at the heel is just bad craftsmanship.

post #8 of 21
Thread Starter 

Thanks but still looking for more opinion:rollin

post #9 of 21
Thread Starter 

Anyone?

post #10 of 21
Fairly certain these are the new fake Breds..Shoot a close up of the JUMPMAN JORDAN tag.
AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER BLUEPRINT ART PRINTS AVAILABLE ONLY 100 MADE (all numbered) $35 shipped.
Reply
AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER BLUEPRINT ART PRINTS AVAILABLE ONLY 100 MADE (all numbered) $35 shipped.
Reply
post #11 of 21
Thread Starter 

Thanks for the checking:{

post #12 of 21
I dunno. I see nothing out of ordinary really. Box label is nicely printed, box is not crushed like 99% of the fakes that use subpar cardboard, the 23 looks nice and squarish, there's a euro release sticker on the insole in one pic so the no retail tag makes sense, correct glue line under the insole whic isn't yellow, the collar look okay in the first too down pic, but looks a little fat in the 23 pic might be the angle. Does the laces have a white tip?

If these are fakes these some damn good new fakes.

Do you have the original auction listing link?
Edited by FrankW - 12/8/15 at 4:09pm
post #13 of 21
The JUMPMAN JORDAN tag on the outside of the tongue please.
AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER BLUEPRINT ART PRINTS AVAILABLE ONLY 100 MADE (all numbered) $35 shipped.
Reply
AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER BLUEPRINT ART PRINTS AVAILABLE ONLY 100 MADE (all numbered) $35 shipped.
Reply
post #14 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankW View Post

I dunno. I see nothing out of ordinary really. Box label is nicely printed, box is not crushed like 99% of the fakes that use subpar cardboard, the 23 looks nice and squarish, there's a euro release sticker on the insole in one pic so the no retail tag makes sense, correct glue line under the insole whic isn't yellow, the collar look okay in the first too down pic, but looks a little fat in the 23 pic might be the angle. Does the laces have a white tip?

If these are fakes these some damn good new fakes.

Do you have the original auction listing link?

What's the meaning of white tip?:eek
I can't find the action link, I pay for it through PP, and you're right, the seller is from France, 100% feedback since 2005, so I think he's a trusted seller and his Jordan 11 Bred is euro release.
 

post #15 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMMYBRIXXX View Post

The JUMPMAN JORDAN tag on the outside of the tongue please.

Thanks again for your help:D

post #16 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by debdeb318 View Post
 

What's the meaning of white tip?:eek
I can't find the action link, I pay for it through PP, and you're right, the seller is from France, 100% feedback since 2005, so I think he's a trusted seller and his Jordan 11 Bred is euro release.
 

the inner lace is white with a black outer layer. the white can be seen at the tip of the lace aglet.

post #17 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankW View Post
 

the inner lace is white with a black outer layer. the white can be seen at the tip of the lace aglet.

Thank you so much to explain for me Frank!
Yes, the inner lace is white:rollin

post #18 of 21
Im going to say these are ok now based on the new pix..
AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER BLUEPRINT ART PRINTS AVAILABLE ONLY 100 MADE (all numbered) $35 shipped.
Reply
AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER BLUEPRINT ART PRINTS AVAILABLE ONLY 100 MADE (all numbered) $35 shipped.
Reply
post #19 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMMYBRIXXX View Post

Im going to say these are ok now based on the new pix..

Thank you so much:rollin

post #20 of 21
Legit
post #21 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydeous View Post

Legit

thanks for the checking:rollin

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks › Please help to Legit check with Jordan 11 "Bred" 2012