- Blew a big opportunity to take control of the division after tying the game. Still have a chance to do it, but they just made it more difficult. You can't say one play can break open a game (as the Texans had a bunch of drops and overthrows), but that blown coverage play for a TD was brutal.
- Nice dominating win, and great way to build momentum to head into the playoffs.
- Won't exactly buy the Packers in solving all their problems, but a last minute win like that could propel you going forward.
- Matt Schaub still handing out gifts
it's gonna be like another 10 years before his career is not totally defined by pick 6s
- Steelers never seem to die even when you think they're about to have an off year. They're playing great football at the right time.
- Raiders and Giants are total ****bags for losing those games. Props to Fitzpatrick though, dude has the pure heart and grit that Joakim Noah lost
"bu bu bu bu but his d d defense is c c c carrying him" Well yesterday he was throwing all over the field (even if some of his WRs didn't want to catch) while Davis & Kuechly didn't even look like they were on the field. Ginn sucks.
- Would love a Pats slump to continue heading into the Texans game
- Winston is gonna do wonders in the future for the Bucs, but based on their record, that could happen much sooner.
- After being blown off the map to the Seahawks and losing to the Packers before that, the Vikings just seem kinda there, looks like a nonfactor even with a good record.
- Speaking of non-factor, Falcons
complete collapse and I hope they finish the deal and lose the next 4.
- Gabbart, the franchise
- Chargers need to start from scratch, what a miserable team. Rivers has a lot of fire though for being a beaten man.