NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!) - Page 3338

post #100111 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsjays View Post

if i had a pair i want gonna wear and was getting a pair i would wear on an even trade, then why wait? to maybe make $50-100 down the line? nah, i'd rather have them and be wearing them than wait for a potential small profit.

some of y'all act like you're investing in relestate and not sneakers laugh.gif

Relestate? 😂😭 got that BX dictionary
WTB
UB 1.0 Cream/Wool Grey sz 10
Naked x UB sz 10
YZY 350 V2 Red/Beluga sz 10.5
ANY YZY 350 V1 sz 9.5/10

WTT/WTS
KITH x UB sz 10
YZY 350 V2 Copper sz 10.5
YZY 350 V2 Oreo sz 10.5
Reply
WTB
UB 1.0 Cream/Wool Grey sz 10
Naked x UB sz 10
YZY 350 V2 Red/Beluga sz 10.5
ANY YZY 350 V1 sz 9.5/10

WTT/WTS
KITH x UB sz 10
YZY 350 V2 Copper sz 10.5
YZY 350 V2 Oreo sz 10.5
Reply
post #100112 of 100993
Ah gotcha. Makes sense @rafsjays
YANKEES | JETS | KNICKS | RANGERS | ORANGE
Reply
YANKEES | JETS | KNICKS | RANGERS | ORANGE
Reply
post #100113 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by StCardinals05 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsjays View Post

if i had a pair i want gonna wear and was getting a pair i would wear on an even trade, then why wait? to maybe make $50-100 down the line? nah, i'd rather have them and be wearing them than wait for a potential small profit.

some of y'all act like you're investing in relestate and not sneakers laugh.gif

Relestate? 😂😭 got that BX dictionary


laugh.gif typing on a phone fam, all good
post #100114 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono06 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyaleksander View Post
 

 

It's worth a shot but they honestly feel a little hack. People only go for their Key Master.

 

They once tried to buy my v2 black/white Yeezys for $700 and when I backed out because I was exploring an option to trade for v2 reds + $100, they tried to tell me some BS about how the reds were worth the same as b/w, that I was making a bad trade and should just take their $700. 

 

Oh wow, they offered $700 instant cash for the black/white? Was that near release time?

 

My fiance is now asking for a pear of Yeezy's since all the style/fashion bloggers are wearing them. I figured I would just try to size swap since I've doubled up on a few V2s. I can see adding like $20-$50 since I'm offering a size 10 for 6, but judging by current market prices, all sizes seem to be similarly priced.

 

Nah they were offering that pretty recently. you might have better luck selling your size and buying with the profit. I know most size swaps are within a full size up or down. usually pretty tough to go that far no?

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 Beluga 350 v2

- Sz 11 TB UB 1.0

- Sz 11 Creams 1.0

Reply

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 Beluga 350 v2

- Sz 11 TB UB 1.0

- Sz 11 Creams 1.0

Reply
post #100115 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisftdot View Post
 

 

Which consignment store?

 

Essentials. That's the only one I know in Toronto that has a "large" selection of Yeezy's. I know Parlor gets them from time to time, but nowhere near the amount that Essentials gets. Are there ones I'm missing?

 

Supposedly another is opening at some point but they've been cagey on opening timeframe and spending their early social media lifecycle putting Essential on blast and raffling swag.

LOLs were had with popcorn

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 Beluga 350 v2

- Sz 11 TB UB 1.0

- Sz 11 Creams 1.0

Reply

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 Beluga 350 v2

- Sz 11 TB UB 1.0

- Sz 11 Creams 1.0

Reply
post #100116 of 100993
i'm sure this has been asked already, so please forgive me, guys.

is the SM script still gonna work for future releases? i've downloaded it in the past but never got to set it up on my mac. i guess this is what i'm gonna have to resort to to cook in the future. laugh.gif

also, if anyone is nice enough, any resources i can use to make this as simple as possible?
post #100117 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsndvl View Post

i'm sure this has been asked already, so please forgive me, guys.

is the SM script still gonna work for future releases? i've downloaded it in the past but never got to set it up on my mac. i guess this is what i'm gonna have to resort to to cook in the future. laugh.gif

also, if anyone is nice enough, any resources i can use to make this as simple as possible?


highly unlikely unless he or someone else updates it 

post #100118 of 100993
Alright... which one of you is this? laugh.gif

Earn Cash Back when shopping online on Nike, Footlocker, EastBay and more, use this link:

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=frPzulDM5puuNOuHSllSag%3D%3D

Reply

Earn Cash Back when shopping online on Nike, Footlocker, EastBay and more, use this link:

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=frPzulDM5puuNOuHSllSag%3D%3D

Reply
post #100119 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsndvl View Post

i'm sure this has been asked already, so please forgive me, guys.

is the SM script still gonna work for future releases? i've downloaded it in the past but never got to set it up on my mac. i guess this is what i'm gonna have to resort to to cook in the future. laugh.gif

also, if anyone is nice enough, any resources i can use to make this as simple as possible?

You Lost

               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
post #100120 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyaleksander View Post
 

 

Nah they were offering that pretty recently. you might have better luck selling your size and buying with the profit. I know most size swaps are within a full size up or down. usually pretty tough to go that far no?

 

This is true. Always easier to sell and buy rather than trade. I figured a consignment store might be willing to do it for a quick $20 or so. Also saves me the hassle of selling and buying.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyaleksander View Post
 

 

Supposedly another is opening at some point but they've been cagey on opening timeframe and spending their early social media lifecycle putting Essential on blast and raffling swag.

LOLs were had with popcorn

 

Lol. Don't remember the name, but is it the one that can't find a location yet? I think I've seen them on Instagram.

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Red - Size 10

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Red - Size 10

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply
post #100121 of 100993

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply

WTT: MY 4 PAIRS DS YEEZYS (CHOC 750 SIZE 9 + RED V2 9.5 + COPPER V2 9.5 + WHITE V2 9.5) FOR 3D RUNNERS SIZE 9 or 10

 

WTB: CNY UB SIZE 9/9.5

 

my sizing:

UB - 9.5/10

PK NMD - 9/8.5

CS1 - 9/9.5

Y-...

Reply
post #100122 of 100993
pimp.gif
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
post #100123 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono06 View Post

 

Lol. Don't remember the name, but is it the one that can't find a location yet? I think I've seen them on Instagram.

OD Toronto

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 Beluga 350 v2

- Sz 11 TB UB 1.0

- Sz 11 Creams 1.0

Reply

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 Beluga 350 v2

- Sz 11 TB UB 1.0

- Sz 11 Creams 1.0

Reply
post #100124 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukes23 View Post
 

what was the size run on YCMC for the restock today? Thanks.

 

by the time I was on the page, i only seen sizes 8.5, 10.5 and 12.

 

YCMC known for overselling/cancel? 

 

got an email and pending charge on my card.

 

first time placing an order with them.

Instagram:eko327 

AJ1FAM

  

 

 

 

Reply

Instagram:eko327 

AJ1FAM

  

 

 

 

Reply
post #100125 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo1127 View Post
 

 

by the time I was on the page, i only seen sizes 8.5, 10.5 and 12.

 

YCMC known for overselling/cancel? 

 

got an email and pending charge on my card.

 

first time placing an order with them.

BOOOM! :Nthat

               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
post #100126 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyaleksander View Post
 

OD Toronto

Yes, that's the one.

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Red - Size 10

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Red - Size 10

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply
post #100127 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissdrunxdunks View Post

i dont even like white based shoes but these are ill 

 

YEEZY 350 BOOST SIZE 10 US 900$ SHIPPED 

Reply

 

YEEZY 350 BOOST SIZE 10 US 900$ SHIPPED 

Reply
post #100128 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMEYY View Post

Alright... which one of you is this? laugh.gif


I admit to doing this with my champ logo, most likely Adidas too lol
Looing for Yeezy PB Size 12 Any version is fine
Reply
Looing for Yeezy PB Size 12 Any version is fine
Reply
post #100129 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMEYY View Post

Alright... which one of you is this? laugh.gif


Well schiese, thank goodness he wasn't flashing his Supreme underwear (yeah that's a thing).
post #100130 of 100993

8o

post #100131 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post


Beautiful!!
post #100132 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsjays View Post


if i had a pair i want gonna wear and was getting a pair i would wear on an even trade, then why wait? to maybe make $50-100 down the line? nah, i'd rather have them and be wearing them than wait for a potential small profit.

some of y'all act like you're investing in real estate and not sneakers laugh.gif

+1

If you resell please block me; Also go Mod:Edit yourself

 

you can't help someone who doesn't see an issue in their actions

Reply

If you resell please block me; Also go Mod:Edit yourself

 

you can't help someone who doesn't see an issue in their actions

Reply
post #100133 of 100993
Restock and I missed it. Smh.
Lookin' for: DS Area 72 Barkely Posite size 12, DS Area 72 Lebron X size 12
Reply
Lookin' for: DS Area 72 Barkely Posite size 12, DS Area 72 Lebron X size 12
Reply
post #100134 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRome23 View Post

Restock and I missed it. Smh.

where?

post #100135 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRolls View Post

where?
nerd.gif
SOX-CELTICS-PATRIOTS-BRUINS-FIGHTING IRISH

WTB. TD YEEZY BOOST 350 SZ 9

F/S LEBRON 11 WTL SZ 10

Air Jordan 2 MELO Denver SZ 10

Message for conditions
Reply
SOX-CELTICS-PATRIOTS-BRUINS-FIGHTING IRISH

WTB. TD YEEZY BOOST 350 SZ 9

F/S LEBRON 11 WTL SZ 10

Air Jordan 2 MELO Denver SZ 10

Message for conditions
Reply
post #100136 of 100993
NVM
post #100137 of 100993
BWs for today

post #100138 of 100993
Just got my DS belugas in from a seller. Is this normal for the collar to be slightly discolored? Or do these look used to you guys? Looks like there are slight orange bleed stains.


post #100139 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsjays View Post

BWs for today

Teach me

post #100140 of 100993
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post

Just got my DS belugas in from a seller. Is this normal for the collar to be slightly discolored? Or do these look used to you guys? Looks like there are slight orange bleed stains.



Yep. That's totally normal.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)