NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 4/9/2016 Pacquiao/Bradley 3 HBO PPV.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 4/9/2016 Pacquiao/Bradley 3 HBO PPV. - Page 37

post #1081 of 4387
This boy done lost his damn mind
Gold
Reply
Gold
Reply
post #1082 of 4387
Weak stoppage, Broner is still wack
post #1083 of 4387

broner trash and that stoppage was trash

post #1084 of 4387
Had a feeling he would challenge him after he won laugh.gif I wanna see it happen this fall.
post #1085 of 4387
Attention garden tool.
TEAM PLATANO!!!🇩🇴🇩🇴🇩🇴
Reply
TEAM PLATANO!!!🇩🇴🇩🇴🇩🇴
Reply
post #1086 of 4387
Broner forgot to say April fools.
post #1087 of 4387
A Bum should stick to beating up bowling alley dudes.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
post #1088 of 4387
Don't feel like AB Floyd would even be competitive lol.... Wouldn't mind seeing Floyd in the ring one last time though
post #1089 of 4387
laugh.gif @ the WWE call-out. Whatever, I'm not gonna lie and say I won't watch tho
post #1090 of 4387
There's about 5 other welterweights that would wash AB. mean.gif
post #1091 of 4387
ab post fight interviews be more exciting than his fights
post #1092 of 4387
Damn, at this point I think all the smack talking is just to hype up a potential Floyd vs Broner clash. I couldn't help but laugh when Floyd was laughing at Broner's challenge though roll.gif
post #1093 of 4387
A man on the coo, i had a feeling IF broner wins....hes gona call mayweather out cuz of recent trash talkin.....sho nuff he did it.......wish he was more ignant wit it tho smh.
post #1094 of 4387
Lol at a big bird vs little bird fight
post #1095 of 4387
Broner had tw weakest ko of the night and it wasnt even a ko. Lol

Buddy gon be on ig later apologizing for his emotions getting the better of him. He got hurt by maidana bad i dont even think he can beat danny and that wid be a fun fight to watch
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
post #1096 of 4387
Water and cornflakes
post #1097 of 4387
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ 23 View Post

Wow must admit AB took care of business tonight and silenced some critics.

Who in the hell predicted theopane winning? Quit talkin out ya *** son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboski View Post

There's about 5 other welterweights that would wash AB. mean.gif

He's not a welterweight though, and if he was its more like 10+
post #1098 of 4387
All this **** is planned, straight wwe. Big bro bout to help Lil bro get paid
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #1099 of 4387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

All this **** is planned, straight wwe. Big bro bout to help Lil bro get paid

Floyd-Mayweather-001.jpg
post #1100 of 4387
@Beacon ave south
I dislike Adrien Broner as much as the next guy at times, but I respect what he did tonight.

He came into this boxing match with external forces going on outside his life with the assault case, missing weight, people wanting him to lose.

He put that all to the side and focused on boxing. Not once did he not look focused. Some of boxing's biggest stars wouldn't be able to do what he did today. I know from the start we thought this was an easy W for AB but with everything that has come up this past week, I was expecting him to lose.
Gold
Reply
Gold
Reply
post #1101 of 4387
I found Floyd's 10 minute long golf clap amusing laugh.gif
post #1102 of 4387
Floyd would work broner all night
post #1103 of 4387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon ave south View Post

He's not a welterweight though, and if he was its more like 10+


Um I know that. But he challenged the P4P/welterweight champ so...
post #1104 of 4387
This beef so fake. That **** was straight out of a WWE writing room.
post #1105 of 4387
I can see it now. PBC's first ppv event. PBF vs Broner. Broner comes to the ring first spitting rhymes off of his mixtape he recorded in prison. His Babies' mothers each accompany him to the ring. Broner's dad brushes his hair. PBF comes to the ring next being escorted by 50 and Wayne and Bieber. The camera inexplicably pans to Leonard Ellerbe. Jim Ross, Roy Jones Jr and Paulie Malignaggi are the announcers for this contest. The ref gives the fighters the instructions and orders them to touch gloves. Both fighters refuse. The bell rings. Round one starts, Broner and Floyd exchange feints. Just as the fighters are going to throw a punch, the lights go dark. Jim Ross yells "What is going on here?" The camera wildly pans from left to right. The lights come back on and standing in the middle of the ring with a steel chair is none other than Amir King Khan (the new middle weight champion of the world). King khan quickly strikes Broner with the chair knocking him out cold. Floyd looks around clearly nervous. Khan extends his hand in a sign of peace to Floyd. Floyd extends his hand and the fighters fist bump. Khan turns around to leave the ring and quickly turns around and strikes Floyd with the steel chair knocking Floyd out. Jim Ross yells "KHAN JUST BROKE HIM IN HALF". The crowd is going wild. Leonard Ellerbe jumps in the ring to confront King Khan. Khan and Ellerbe stare each other down. Khan inexplicably drops the chair and gives Ellerbe a high five. Roy Jones Jr and Paulie Malignaggi are speechless but Jim Ross continues to mark out yelling "LEONARD ELLERBE PLANNED THIS THE WHOLE TIME WHY LEONARD WHY". The camera pans to Al Haymon who seems surprisingly calm. The PBC music plays and the screen fades to black.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
post #1106 of 4387
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ 23 View Post

@Beacon ave south
I dislike Adrien Broner as much as the next guy at times, but I respect what he did tonight.

He came into this boxing match with external forces going on outside his life with the assault case, missing weight, people wanting him to lose.

He put that all to the side and focused on boxing. Not once did he not look focused. Some of boxing's biggest stars wouldn't be able to do what he did today. I know from the start we thought this was an easy W for AB but with everything that has come up this past week, I was expecting him to lose.

I see your pov.. my apologies.
post #1107 of 4387
Quote:
Originally Posted by aepps20 View Post

I can see it now. PBC's first ppv event. PBF vs Broner. Broner comes to the ring first spitting rhymes off of his mixtape he recorded in prison. His Babies' mothers each accompany him to the ring. Broner's dad brushes his hair. PBF comes to the ring next being escorted by 50 and Wayne and Bieber. The camera inexplicably pans to Leonard Ellerbe. Jim Ross, Roy Jones Jr and Paulie Malignaggi are the announcers for this contest. The ref gives the fighters the instructions and orders them to touch gloves. Both fighters refuse. The bell rings. Round one starts, Broner and Floyd exchange feints. Just as the fighters are going to throw a punch, the lights go dark. Jim Ross yells "What is going on here?" The camera wildly pans from left to right. The lights come back on and standing in the middle of the ring with a steel chair is none other than Amir King Khan (the new middle weight champion of the world). King khan quickly strikes Broner with the chair knocking him out cold. Floyd looks around clearly nervous. Khan extends his hand in a sign of peace to Floyd. Floyd extends his hand and the fighters fist bump. Khan turns around to leave the ring and quickly turns around and strikes Floyd with the steel chair knocking Floyd out. Jim Ross yells "KHAN JUST BROKE HIM IN HALF". The crowd is going wild. Leonard Ellerbe jumps in the ring to confront King Khan. Khan and Ellerbe stare each other down. Khan inexplicably drops the chair and gives Ellerbe a high five. Roy Jones Jr and Paulie Malignaggi are speechless but Jim Ross continues to mark out yelling "LEONARD ELLERBE PLANNED THIS THE WHOLE TIME WHY LEONARD WHY". The camera pans to Al Haymon who seems surprisingly calm. The PBC music plays and the screen fades to black.

Pass that fam smokin.gif

laugh.gif
post #1108 of 4387

:rollin

PSN: Bellum_Angelus

 

LA Lakers | DEN Broncos | FC Barcelona |

 

WTB 10.5-11.5 : Jedis, Boba Fetts, Ryus, Old Spice. DS or NDS.

Reply

PSN: Bellum_Angelus

 

LA Lakers | DEN Broncos | FC Barcelona |

 

WTB 10.5-11.5 : Jedis, Boba Fetts, Ryus, Old Spice. DS or NDS.

Reply
post #1109 of 4387
Please Floyd just spar him so he can stop crying laugh.gif . AB sounded furious in that post fight

This has gone too far almost like an obsession
Edited by PolosandDunks - 4/2/16 at 11:58am
post #1110 of 4387
Why dont they do 24/7 on hbo anymore? I really wanted to see pacquiao and bradley train.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 4/9/2016 Pacquiao/Bradley 3 HBO PPV.