NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Page 7

post #181 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanHead718212 View Post

Any update on these? Tryna budget my July releases.
No release and no pics of the men's version yet either. If these are a July release then they will truly be a QS since we within the month without a release date yet..
Dudes argue legit or not, but seeing as chickenwop doesn't have these yet I'm getting skeptical of a men's version.
post #182 of 1736
If they don't drop in mens, it wouldn't be the end of the world for me laugh.gif, money saved.
Queens Get The Money
Reply
Queens Get The Money
Reply
post #183 of 1736

Reverse DMPs xDDD

 

no

post #184 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanHead718212 View Post

If they don't drop in mens, it wouldn't be the end of the world for me laugh.gif, money saved.
Mens code was updated on page 1 tho!! Just no pics or date yet
post #185 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fau2015 View Post

Mens code was updated on page 1 tho!! Just no pics or date yet

Oh yeah, I forgot smh
Queens Get The Money
Reply
Queens Get The Money
Reply
post #186 of 1736

they 100% will be released at men's size....

my friend work at nike told me he typed the style code on the pc at work and they are getting them.... 

but no release date yet...

but they are will be release for sure....

post #187 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhouli View Post

they 100% will be released at men's size....
my friend work at nike told me he typed the style code on the pc at work and they are getting them.... 
but no release date yet...
but they are will be release for sure....
we dont believe you
You need more people
post #188 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkidd23 View Post

we dont believe you
You need more people
Hova hova hova
post #189 of 1736
Should be a hyped up release
For sale: cny ultra boosts 3.0 sz 7-10.5 350 shipped 5-11 biz. Days, test wear samples cny, multicolor size 9 new
Reply
For sale: cny ultra boosts 3.0 sz 7-10.5 350 shipped 5-11 biz. Days, test wear samples cny, multicolor size 9 new
Reply
post #190 of 1736
I want these
post #191 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkidd23 View Post


we dont believe you
You need more people

 

no problem

just wait for it ...

post #192 of 1736
Need these
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
post #193 of 1736
Still no word on a release date?
TEAM PENNY
"Every Cent Counts"
Reply
TEAM PENNY
"Every Cent Counts"
Reply
post #194 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post

Still no word on a release date?

Nope.
post #195 of 1736

Everyone is so thirsty for these.  

 

I was going to get these for wifey but she aint into the flashy gold.  I might just try for myself but definitely not the end of the world if I miss.

For sale:

 

Yeezy Boost 750 Black sz 10 - $1150 shipped

AJ 11 Low Cherry sz 10 - $210 shipped

Reply

For sale:

 

Yeezy Boost 750 Black sz 10 - $1150 shipped

AJ 11 Low Cherry sz 10 - $210 shipped

Reply
post #196 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicjai View Post
 

Everyone is so thirsty for these.  

 

I was going to get these for wifey but she aint into the flashy gold.  I might just try for myself but definitely not the end of the world if I miss.

There you go!:rollin

post #197 of 1736
Subbed
post #198 of 1736
Wtf is up with this top secret mess lol where some info at damn! Been almost a month since dude got his mixed up order pair and we been had official nike pics...
post #199 of 1736
I have a feeling they will come out during the Olympics and we will have around a 2 weeks notice. Kind of like the red and navy pairs from last month.
post #200 of 1736
Yeah, i'd rather these not come out this month. I have the Uptempos and the Metallic 5s to cop.
Queens Get The Money
Reply
Queens Get The Money
Reply
post #201 of 1736
For me it's the Foams, Oxy 14s, Dark Knight Kobes, and Metallic 5s this month. Really really hoping they don't drop this month.
TAYLOR SWIFT ❤


~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~

I don't wear my shoes
Reply
TAYLOR SWIFT ❤


~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~

I don't wear my shoes
Reply
post #202 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite XI View Post

For me it's the Foams, Oxy 14s, Dark Knight Kobes, and Metallic 5s this month. Really really hoping they don't drop this month.

What Dark Knight Kobe's? Are we talking a flyknit elite version?
LOOKING FOR: 2015 Jordan 1 Chicago's Size 11
Reply
LOOKING FOR: 2015 Jordan 1 Chicago's Size 11
Reply
post #203 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour View Post

What Dark Knight Kobe's? Are we talking a flyknit elite version?
The all black EMs.
TAYLOR SWIFT ❤


~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~

I don't wear my shoes
Reply
TAYLOR SWIFT ❤


~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~

I don't wear my shoes
Reply
post #204 of 1736

I hope these don't drop this month. I've already made the executive decision to bypass the Olympic foams for the Metallic Vs with hopes of securing the OVO XIIs the week after.

WTB: sz 12 Sharpie pack Foamposite / Red October Foamposite / Northern Lights Foamposite
Reply
WTB: sz 12 Sharpie pack Foamposite / Red October Foamposite / Northern Lights Foamposite
Reply
post #205 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrotastic View Post

I hope these don't drop this month. I've already made the executive decision to bypass the Olympic foams for the Metallic Vs with hopes of securing the OVO XIIs the week after.

They drop this month.
LOOKING FOR: 2015 Jordan 1 Chicago's Size 11
Reply
LOOKING FOR: 2015 Jordan 1 Chicago's Size 11
Reply
post #206 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite XI View Post

The all black EMs.

Ah, I see. Ok, thanks. Repped.
LOOKING FOR: 2015 Jordan 1 Chicago's Size 11
Reply
LOOKING FOR: 2015 Jordan 1 Chicago's Size 11
Reply
post #207 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmoney23 View Post

I have a feeling they will come out during the Olympics and we will have around a 2 weeks notice. Kind of like the red and navy pairs from last month.
There was definitely more than a 2 week notice on those 11s tho.
These should drop this month around the same time as nikes other Olympic kicks.... Then again the games don't start until August and JB has the gold coin 5s and alternative Olympic 7s both August dates, so these could be in the same boat.
post #208 of 1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour View Post


They drop this month.


Yeah I heard , but I hope they don't tho.

WTB: sz 12 Sharpie pack Foamposite / Red October Foamposite / Northern Lights Foamposite
Reply
WTB: sz 12 Sharpie pack Foamposite / Red October Foamposite / Northern Lights Foamposite
Reply
post #209 of 1736
double post *
post #210 of 1736
There's nothing JB dropping on August the 27. Think they might drop it there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING