NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Official Billions Thread: Season 2, Episode 6: "Indian Four" on 3/26/17
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Billions Thread: Season 2, Episode 6: "Indian Four" on 3/26/17 - Page 7

post #181 of 210

prediction

 

axe gon take tara from rhodes 8o 

post #182 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post


Just be sure not disappear when it doesn't happen.

Or worse for you, Axe just gets richer and more untouchable while Rhoades ends up an alcoholic dead beat dad that's in prison himself.


I am not going anywhere and I really don't care if a fictional character gets richer, goes to prison etc. You and I just have two differing opinions on how this will wrap up, that's all.

post #183 of 210

Given Hollywood's anti-finance slant, Axe will ultimately take the L.

 

The more interesting scenario would be both dudes losing.

post #184 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Just be sure not disappear when it doesn't happen.


Or worse for you, Axe just gets richer and more untouchable while Rhoades ends up an alcoholic dead beat dad that's in prison himself.


I am not going anywhere and I really don't care if a fictional character gets richer, goes to prison etc. You and I just have two differing opinions on how this will wrap up, that's all.
If you don't care then I don't see the point in telling me remeber my post when the show ends.

I just say the same to you and now it's I don't really care laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slighted View Post

Given Hollywood's anti-finance slant, Axe will ultimately take the L.

The more interesting scenario would be both dudes losing.
I can see this happening as well.
Edited by Master Zik - 3/1/17 at 10:20pm
post #185 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

If you don't care then I don't see the point in telling me remeber my post when the show ends.

I just say the same to you and now it's I do t really care laugh.gif
I can see this happening as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

If you don't care then I don't see the point in telling me remeber my post when the show ends.

I just say the same to you and now it's I do t really care laugh.gif
How would anything that happens to a fictional character on a t.v. show be "worse for me" though? I just figured it would be fun to revisit our predictions when the show wraps up, nothing more.
post #186 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post

How would anything that happens to a fictional character on a t.v. show be "worse for me" though?
In the same exact context as you telling me to remember my quote cuz you'll revisit it when the show is over.

That's all I meant. There are no real life stakes laugh.gif
Quote:
I just figured it would be fun to revisit our predictions when the show wraps up, nothing more.
I agree.

Think you just took my reply the wrong way.
post #187 of 210
That new doctor is wild.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
post #188 of 210
Great season so far. Can someone explain the flirty stewardess
post #189 of 210
Um..... She wants to bang.....

They lied to her about her stock move being illegal. She was in to that white guy so she helped them after figuring out what she did was legal.
post #190 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Um..... She wants to bang.....

They lied to her about her stock move being illegal. She was in to that white guy so she helped them after figuring out what she did was legal.

it was one quote she said at the end i didnt catch but thanks for clarifying. Shortie was flirting like crazy with dude im almost mad he didnt hit her on the late night laugh.gif
post #191 of 210
laugh.gif Mark Cuban in this.

I'm really digging the chess over in this since the whole making decisions based off of emotional states is something I've seen before.
Edited by Master Zik - 3/13/17 at 3:53pm
post #192 of 210
Axe keeps playing the long game smokin.gif

He knew he was never going to get that NFL team

And the wives are such a waste of TV time. They're both so boring.
post #193 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w View Post

Axe keeps playing the long game smokin.gif

He knew he was never going to get that NFL team

And the wives are such a waste of TV time. They're both so boring.

I think Axe really wanted that NFL team, but since it didn't work out he just used it to his favor. But I think he wanted it.

I like the chess game between the various characters.
post #194 of 210
I thought it would've been great if Axe whipped out one of the books from Rhodes' collection during the deposition...
Instagram : Hennyduzit
Reply
Instagram : Hennyduzit
Reply
post #195 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w View Post


And the wives are such a waste of TV time. They're both so boring.

They should just have more sex scenes with the wives.
post #196 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetballer23 View Post

I thought it would've been great if Axe whipped out one of the books from Rhodes' collection during the deposition...

I think that's coming....
post #197 of 210

Is the Manticore founder supposed to be based on Elon Musk and Space X ?  What did Wendy say to him at the end, his issues with 21 year old hairless girls?

post #198 of 210
megadeth!!!!
post #199 of 210
Yeah Axe wanted the team but after losin it and the way did he was smart enough to get emotional and act emotionally damaged by choosing his battles.

He'll deal with the NFL and that rich charity guy soon enough. This current rejection becomes a gift out of nowhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenial View Post

Is the Manticore founder supposed to be based on Elon Musk and Space X ?  What did Wendy say to him at the end, his issues with 21 year old hairless girls?
From looking at his lifestyle has like in his r0s and like most rich or famous pus guys he's banging chicks in that 18-24 age range.

Some ppl see that as a problem and of course therapists/psyciatrist would analyze that as some deeper issue.

I forgot the other thing she metioned.
post #200 of 210
Thread Starter 
About to watch episode 4 now. Will post hot takes later
post #201 of 210
I loved how Axe used the NFL bomb to his favor. Rhodes and his attorney were high giving before that. That's why he wanted to take the break. That's strong as hell to say I missed out on a NFL team because the states attorney was doing the most.

WTF happened to Wags??? Is he acting like this because he's threatened by the woman's presence?
post #202 of 210
AWESOME EPISODE!
post #203 of 210
Axe willing to team-up with former rivals and peers.

Axe not saving Boyd when he could've to salvage his quarter.

Axe setting his wife straight on her "business".

pimp.gif
Edited by Master Zik - Yesterday at 11:34 am
post #204 of 210
Axe setting his wife straight was on point. Just like any woman, you could see she was going into her feelings about being told the truth.

I just knew it would be krackow that leaked. Axe knew instantly it was Birch.

Imo he couldn't save Boyd. The arrest was coming. Better that he did what was needed on tv before taking that.
post #205 of 210
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenial View Post

Is the Manticore founder supposed to be based on Elon Musk and Space X ?  What did Wendy say to him at the end, his issues with 21 year old hairless girls?

I think the Elon comparison is spot on
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBanks81 View Post

I loved how Axe used the NFL bomb to his favor. Rhodes and his attorney were high giving before that. That's why he wanted to take the break. That's strong as hell to say I missed out on a NFL team because the states attorney was doing the most.

WTF happened to Wags??? Is he acting like this because he's threatened by the woman's presence?

I was wondering the same thing. I feel that life is coming at Wags fast and he no longer feels like he has the safety of being Axe's go-to-guy. I'm curious to see how his storyline plays out because he needs to tread lightly.
post #206 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBanks81 View Post

Axe setting his wife straight was on point. Just like any woman, you could see she was going into her feelings about being told the truth.

I just knew it would be krackow that leaked. Axe knew instantly it was Birch.

Imo he couldn't save Boyd. The arrest was coming. Better that he did what was needed on tv before taking that.

Those previews at the start of the episode spoiled that review. They recapped Birch's arrest which pretty much told you something big was goong to happen with him.
post #207 of 210
Axe is a beast sick.gifmean.gif

Relentless energy, and willing to do whatever it takes to win.

Dope how he responded to his wife. She completely forgot that while she's also pretty smart and makes smart moves, she's not exactly a business tycoon. She needs realize she's good at being a super sub....brought into a match that's already going for a certain aspect of the match, and that's it. She's not the franchise player.
post #208 of 210
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Axe willing to team-uppity former rivals and peers.

Axe not saving Boyd when he could've to salvage his quarter.

Axe setting his wife straight on her "business".

pimp.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post

Axe is a beast sick.gifmean.gif

Relentless energy, and willing to do whatever it takes to win.

Dope how he responded to his wife. She completely forgot that while she's also pretty smart and makes smart moves, she's not exactly a business tycoon. She needs realize she's good at being a super sub....brought into a match that's already going for a certain aspect of the match, and that's it. She's not the franchise player.

Folks really feel some type of way about what went down with Lara laugh.gif . I definitely think she was in over her head if she thought she was going to get an honest shot. I also think that it did come about very quickly so Axe was right that there were a myriad of factors that she didn't consider.

$%#! Birch by the way
post #209 of 210
Don't blame Birch. Axe probably would've done the same thing. Lara has great potential to be a great businesswoman but there are steps that you have to take to get there. Lara seemed to want to skip all of the initial steps and jump right into receiving Hedge Fund or VC money without having a defined plan that a hedge fund would be receptive to absent Axe's name.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
post #210 of 210
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aepps20 View Post

Don't blame Birch. Axe probably would've done the same thing. Lara has great potential to be a great businesswoman but there are steps that you have to take to get there. Lara seemed to want to skip all of the initial steps and jump right into receiving Hedge Fund or VC money without having a defined plan that a hedge fund would be receptive to absent Axe's name.

This.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Official Billions Thread: Season 2, Episode 6: "Indian Four" on 3/26/17