NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Official Billions Thread: Season 2, Episode 6: "Indian Four" on 3/26/17
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Billions Thread: Season 2, Episode 6: "Indian Four" on 3/26/17 - Page 3

post #61 of 210
There is always room for a dude like Dollar Bill on any squad. I appreciate loyal dudes like that. 😂😂😂 at the scene where Ben Kim was told to step it up after ordering Ethiopian food and saying "you eat it with your hands"
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
post #62 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post


roll.gif @ Dollar Bill's loyalty to Axe. Knew his biggest risk and secret and once they tried to leveraged him with it immediately texts his wife and blows it up laugh.gifsmokin.gif

roll.gif Great episode. Man Dolla Bill was a straight savage doing that to his family but I knew no way this dude was going to snitch so he knew what came with it.

If he was going to go down he was going to go down himself not take Axe with it.His life would of been over anyways if he plea dealed. That would of been a coward move laugh.gif
post #63 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

This past ep was greatness smokin.gif

This was a tug of war of wills. Giving and taking all leading up to that sit down then Rhoades purposely botches it with the **** talking and can't handle Axe's response so he goes overboard.

Like he really thought Axe was gonna take banishment as the deal? I mean he already took admitting guilt mean.gif I knew Rhoades wanted it to blow up but he'll realize it was a costly mistake.

I have no doubt Axe's creepy underworld spy took pics of Axe naked in the pool with Rhoades' naked wife laugh.gif That's his nuclear option. Once they start following Rhoades it's only a matter of time before they catch him on his kink BDSM **** laugh.gif

The whole build up and talking of Axe's rep was great this ep. Especially how it contrasted to a dude we saw having trouble concentrating/meditating like he usually does in such a high pressure situation. Rhoades was being told by everybody he's no match for Axe. That whole idea that he comes from nothing and expects to go back there and is willing to risk that as long as he takes his opponent down is sickness pimp.gif The idea that if he's playing a game he can't win he'll just play a different game to screw you over in the long run. That's Sun Tzu ****.

roll.gif @ Dollar Bill's loyalty to Axe. Knew his biggest risk and secret and once they tried to leveraged him with it immediately texts his wife and blows it up laugh.gifsmokin.gif

 

I  know you're Team Axe Zik, as is mostly everyone in here. Mark my words though, Rhoades will come out on top of this. By handing the case over to Bryan, Chuck has put himself in the best situation. His connection to prosecuting the case was a conflict of interest (due to his wife) and was the only real leverage Axe had. Now Bryan gets to build a stellar case and Rhoades will be lurking in the shadows. This has easily become my favorite show on tv.

post #64 of 210
Yeah but Axe will still release all that fake rumor and dirt on Rhoades cuz even though he has recused himself I'm sure Axe will find out he's still behind everything at some point going forward.

The one thing that sticks out to me though is they've painted Rhoades with very little advantages. Shed some light on some his weaknesses and hang ups. He's basically a hard worker but he can be stuck on stupid on certain things when trying to win. While Axe is shown to be a genius on a GOD level. So it's easy for me to like the guy that is more tactical boss and sociopathic when it comes to what's his.

This is like if we had got a full season of Walt/Heisenberg vs. Hank. That's the vibe Rhoades gives me, Hank trying to nail Heisenberg and failing and then when he finds out it's Walt has a few tricks to get close but loses and when he finally does get him he ends up dead for it laugh.gif
post #65 of 210
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

This past ep was greatness smokin.gif

This was a tug of war of wills. Giving and taking all leading up to that sit down then Rhoades purposely botches it with the **** talking and can't handle Axe's response so he goes overboard.

Like he really thought Axe was gonna take banishment as the deal? I mean he already took admitting guilt mean.gif I knew Rhoades wanted it to blow up but he'll realize it was a costly mistake.

I have no doubt Axe's creepy underworld spy took pics of Axe naked in the pool with Rhoades' naked wife laugh.gif That's his nuclear option. Once they start following Rhoades it's only a matter of time before they catch him on his kink BDSM **** laugh.gif

The whole build up and talking of Axe's rep was great this ep. Especially how it contrasted to a dude we saw having trouble concentrating/meditating like he usually does in such a high pressure situation. Rhoades was being told by everybody he's no match for Axe. That whole idea that he comes from nothing and expects to go back there and is willing to risk that as long as he takes his opponent down is sickness pimp.gif The idea that if he's playing a game he can't win he'll just play a different game to screw you over in the long run. That's Sun Tzu ****.

roll.gif @ Dollar Bill's loyalty to Axe. Knew his biggest risk and secret and once they tried to leverage him with it immediately texts his wife and blows it up laugh.gifsmokin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Yeah but Axe will still release all that fake rumor and dirt on Rhoades cuz even though he has recused himself I'm sure Axe will find out he's still behind everything at some point going forward.

The one thing that sticks out to me though is they've painted Rhoades with very little advantages. Shed some light on some his weaknesses and hang ups. He's basically a hard worker but he can be stuck on stupid on certain things when trying to win. While Axe is shown to be a genius on a GOD level. So it's easy for me to like the guy that is more tactical boss and sociopathic when it comes to what's his.

This is like if we had got a full season of Walt/Heisenberg vs. Hank. That's the vibe Rhoades gives me, Hank trying to nail Heisenberg and failing and then when he finds out it's Walt has a few tricks to get close but loses and when he finally does get him he ends up dead for it laugh.gif

All your posts were spot on fam. This show is really on point. Can't wait to see which direction they go in next week. Rhoads' wife is going to be STEAMED when she finds out that he's still in on it
post #66 of 210
Yeah laugh.gif She's gonna be pissed first when she finds out it was Rhoades that purposely started all the mocking and taunting.
post #67 of 210

I've been to some dope hedge fund offices (e.g. Monet paintings, Eames chairs, etc.), but Axe's entire office setup is :smokin
 

post #68 of 210
Next week should be pimp.gif
post #69 of 210
Show is great man. Seeing those two egos go at it was laugh.gif
post #70 of 210
Love the show man!
post #71 of 210
I finally got a chance to watch this morning OMFG

When I first seen them getting in the pool bucket naked, I figured it was to thwart any wires she might be wearing. After the episode, I felt like some picture would be taken to push Rhodes back.

There was so much **** talking. Dollar Bill still the MVP of the episode for me. It's very few dudes like him out there. I respect that! The fact he sent the letter, pre-written, and told them he expected that card to be played just further illustrates how these guys play chess. Then Axe's atty told Bryan "you know you only work here" That was powerful. Dude gonna **** up somewhere between them two chicks and Rhodes trying to secretly control it.

Rhodes and Bryan just had to be ********. A lot of folks can start it, but only a select few can finish it. "the 1.9 billion, we can make that back in six months" LMAO. Rhodes really got unraveled. And tearing the check up and throwing it in his face....

post #72 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post
 

 

I  know you're Team Axe Zik, as is mostly everyone in here. Mark my words though, Rhoades will come out on top of this. By handing the case over to Bryan, Chuck has put himself in the best situation. His connection to prosecuting the case was a conflict of interest (due to his wife) and was the only real leverage Axe had. Now Bryan gets to build a stellar case and Rhoades will be lurking in the shadows. This has easily become my favorite show on tv.

 

Imo Rhoades will have to be the one to take Axe down if anyone can.  Axe will eat Bryan for lunch, no questions. 

I can't see Bryan being built for those type of mind games.  Only reason Rhoades hasn't flown off the deep in is 

because he just so happens to be married to a great therapist :lol

post #73 of 210
Dale from twd is rhoades dad eek.gif
post #74 of 210
Oh wow laugh.gif Nice mention.

It's weird cuz he was a bit more chubbier on TWD and I never recognized him. Seeing him on this show, clean shaven I remember all of the other movies and tv shows I've seen him in.
post #75 of 210
I haven't seen any new episodes....I read somewhere that the show is on production break?

How can a show be on production break 4 episodes in?
post #76 of 210
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post

I haven't seen any new episodes....I read somewhere that the show is on production break?

How can a show be on production break 4 episodes in?

I assumed that it was on break last week because of the Academy Awards but I saw that it would be back this week?
post #77 of 210

It's back this week.

post #78 of 210
pimp.gif
post #79 of 210
mami trying to turn them into lil street papis pimp.gif

ol boy taking it without permission mean.gif

having da same password as ya wife sick.gifsick.gifmean.gif

weakest episode so far.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #80 of 210
Ep went by quick. I can see why you might thought it was weak.
post #81 of 210

The only reason Axe's wife started being worried all of a sudden about their sons is because of her worry of how Axe is handling this investigation and worried that in case they seize all their assets what would happen to their sons once they're not billionaires any more.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post

mami trying to turn them into lil street papis pimp.gif

ol boy taking it without permission mean.gif

having da same password as ya wife sick.gifsick.gifmean.gif

weakest episode so far.
post #82 of 210
Axe's sons are ***** boys.

Wow @ finding a traitor among his workers though. Wonder when Axe will find out and how he makes it work for himself.
post #83 of 210
That final scene embodies everything I believe a father should be to their kids. Great episode.
post #84 of 210
I felt he spoiled them. The mom was right.

Those boys are gonna grow up not valuing hard work and be a bunch of rich trust fund baby pricks.
post #85 of 210

Strange that Axe would spoil his kids like that, given his rags-to-riches background.

 

Maybe he'll do anything to make sure his kids don't go through what he went through.

post #86 of 210
good ep, loved the scene with rhoades telling ari to fall the F back laugh.gifpimp.gif
they were the mighty ones who were of old, men of renown
Reply
they were the mighty ones who were of old, men of renown
Reply
post #87 of 210

When Axe was re-envisioning the scene where he punched ol dude :hat:Nthat

Dallas Cowboys

L.A. Lakers

Texas Rangers

Dallas Stars

Arsenal FC

Reply

Dallas Cowboys

L.A. Lakers

Texas Rangers

Dallas Stars

Arsenal FC

Reply
post #88 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

I felt he spoiled them. The mom was right.

Those boys are gonna grow up not valuing hard work and be a bunch of rich trust fund baby pricks.

Don't forget that whole issue sparked from them not saying anything when the father was drinking and driving. They said they didn't say anything because he was an adult and she was worried that they wouldn't be able to take care of themselves. But what happened when they were at the camping trip? One kid got his phone taken, and the other had the good sense to deny having one in case it was needed. Then they dipped on the camp counselor despite him calling them back. So essentially they proved that they were capable of doing all the things their mom was worried that they couldn't. And Axe even drives my point home in the car, "it was smart keeping that phone on you."

Those kids will be fine.
post #89 of 210

I forget Axe's story, but didn't he come from a poor background?

 

I imagine he doesn't want his kids to experience what he did growing up.

post #90 of 210

the mom is just boring and they have to give her something to do

 

her restaurant isnt going to get any storyline hopefully

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Official Billions Thread: Season 2, Episode 6: "Indian Four" on 3/26/17