NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Adidas NMD thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Adidas NMD thread - Page 1558

post #46711 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post


nope all my pk is 10.5 and fits fine

 

Do you also wear UB in 10.5, even UB 1.0?

LF :

1. Pharrell Hu NMD Red, Blue, or Tangerine Sz. 7.5

 

FS:

TB 3.0 Sz. 8

Reply

LF :

1. Pharrell Hu NMD Red, Blue, or Tangerine Sz. 7.5

 

FS:

TB 3.0 Sz. 8

Reply
post #46712 of 57318
Which EU sites remove VAT?
WTB: NMD R1 Tri-Color (black) // size US5.5 / UK5 - for the wife
Reply
WTB: NMD R1 Tri-Color (black) // size US5.5 / UK5 - for the wife
Reply
post #46713 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by endfinity View Post

Do you also wear UB in 10.5, even UB 1.0?


my ub is size 11. and the only reason its size 11 is because i run in them and your feet swell when you run
post #46714 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post

my ub is size 11. and the only reason its size 11 is because i run in them and your feet swell when you run

or certain shoes fit different

size means nothing

fit means everything
post #46715 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post

all this talk about how shoes fit etc. JUST GET YOUR SIZE. if you keep sizing down then that size aint youself size. im a 10.5 and the only reason i buy size 11 is if 10.5 is sold out. yall dudes need to go measure your feet

Lmao No. Different shoes fit differently. Its as simple as that.
YANKEES | JETS | KNICKS | RANGERS | ORANGE
Reply
YANKEES | JETS | KNICKS | RANGERS | ORANGE
Reply
post #46716 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoggy57 View Post


I disagree. I def think dhoes fit differently.

My v2 size 11 and Hu are size 10

 

i also disagree....but at the same time i'm shocked about your sizing. i got both V2s and HU NMD in 11.5 and they both fit perfect to me :rollin

this is so crazy ^^

sell/trade:

-

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

-

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #46717 of 57318
Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
post #46718 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc

:lol

WTB: Mystery Grey Ultra Boost size 11.5 || Wool Grey Ultra Boost size 11.5 

WTS: Yeezy 350 Moonrock size 11.5 lightly worn.

Reply

WTB: Mystery Grey Ultra Boost size 11.5 || Wool Grey Ultra Boost size 11.5 

WTS: Yeezy 350 Moonrock size 11.5 lightly worn.

Reply
post #46719 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc


1. ADC and End amongst other eboutiques you're not gonna cop from.

2. probably 10 or 11am EST

3. See 1

4. Nope

5. Expect and L

6. LOL

post #46720 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc

 

so whats your size? 

 

sell/trade:

-

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

-

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #46721 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak79 View Post

lets say if you are a US 12 in Nikes....and you consider that your true size....you have to go with US 11.5 in normal fitting Adidas.
because:
Nike: US 12 / UK 11 / EU 46  --> Adidas: US 11.5 / UK 11 / EU 46

wink.gif
That doent sound right. Not all adidas shoes fit the same, for example UBs and PK NMDs fit differently, i can go .5 down in the NMDs and it fits great, going .5 down in a UB would never work even if i had narrow feet
post #46722 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedafloe View Post


That doent sound right. Not all adidas shoes fit the same, for example UBs and PK NMDs fit differently, i can go .5 down in the NMDs and it fits great, going .5 down in a UB would never work even if i had narrow feet

 

reading is key...i said thats the case for any "normal" or "true to size" fitting adidas! 

there are some PK NMD you can size 0.5 down with, there are other PK NMD that are clearly more true to size.

i'm a US 12 in nearly all my nikes, but i size a half down to US 11.5 for all my UB, cause i think they also fit true to size. and they all fit perfect so far ^^

so yes i do go a half size down in all my UB, if you take the US size, if you take the UK or EU size i stay true to size. eye of the beholder n stuff ^^

sell/trade:

-

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

-

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #46723 of 57318

post #46724 of 57318
i shouldve kept my mouth shut happy.gif
post #46725 of 57318
Dope! How did you do it if you don't mind?
post #46726 of 57318

i'll take what he's having

 :rollin

post #46727 of 57318

Woah, a lot of new faces. Whether you're new or not, I hope everybody gets a pair they'll wear. I already know I am :Nthat

Only ever hit on the 2015 pirate blacks

EDIT: Scored Red Stripe V2s 

Reply

Only ever hit on the 2015 pirate blacks

EDIT: Scored Red Stripe V2s 

Reply
post #46728 of 57318
I been collecting nmds and UBs for a little now. Now, the lady wants in and I just realized girl sizes are hard as hell to find. Do they generally release on the same sites that men's do?
post #46729 of 57318
nvm
Edited by bainshot - 1/10/17 at 10:52pm
post #46730 of 57318

 

Not the best but I tried. The 2017 OG NMD R1 PK re-release review.

post #46731 of 57318

Dope review! Hope I can land a pair this weekend. Just subscribed! 

post #46732 of 57318

Do people know how they sound when they come in the thread and say,

 

 

"How do these OG NMD's fit? I wear a 10 in yeezy but a 10.5 in Jordan's? But My UB's a size 11 and fit great even though I have a pair of Roshes that are size 10.5 and are huge  but I wear my 750's in a size 10 with the insoles taken out and they fit great."

 

 

 

               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
post #46733 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post
 

Do people know how they sound when they come in the thread and say,

 

 

"How do these OG NMD's fit? I wear a 10 in yeezy but a 10.5 in Jordan's? But My UB's a size 11 and fit great even though I have a pair of Roshes that are size 10.5 and are huge  but I wear my 750's in a size 10 with the insoles taken out and they fit great."

 

 

 

Best thing I learned in terms of sizing is how long my feet are in cm. Almost every size chart has a cm guide and it's a consistent measurement. Am I the only one that does this? It's worked perfect for me so far. 

post #46734 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmokez View Post
 

Best thing I learned in terms of sizing is how long my feet are in cm. Almost every size chart has a cm guide and it's a consistent measurement. Am I the only one that does this? It's worked perfect for me so far. 

I just know my feet

 

and if a Brand make something a little off, I find my right size by trial n return 

               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
post #46735 of 57318

UNDER RETAIL $159 Black Tri-color UK 7, UK7.5, UK 10

http://www.endclothing.com/us/adidas-nmd-r1-pk-bb2887.html

post #46736 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU View Post
 

 

Was lucky enough to get a pair in Canada. I do not have the 2015 OGs but these 2017 fit a fraction more snug than the Trico NMD R1s of the same size. Length wise was the same for me, but feels like the PK on these 2017 OG is more tightly wrapped around my feet when compared to the Tricos.

 

Where did they drop in Canada already?

Pokezached: New term added to NT lexicon. See pages 412 to 418 Kobe 9 NikeID thread.
Reply
Pokezached: New term added to NT lexicon. See pages 412 to 418 Kobe 9 NikeID thread.
Reply
post #46737 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkangg View Post
 

UNDER RETAIL $159 Black Tri-color UK 7, UK7.5, UK 10

http://www.endclothing.com/us/adidas-nmd-r1-pk-bb2887.html

 

repped but damn missed it "/

nthat.gif

 

Reply

nthat.gif

 

Reply
post #46738 of 57318
I just received my pair from Adidas UK and they definitely fit truer to size than any of the previous NMD PKs. For what it's worth I wear a US9.5 in Jordan 1s and the US9.5 in the OGs is a perfect fit for me
post #46739 of 57318
You can pretty much google sizing questions and get results. Why do people have to keep asking here.
post #46740 of 57318
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTAH94 View Post

I just received my pair from Adidas UK and they definitely fit truer to size than any of the previous NMD PKs. For what it's worth I wear a US9.5 in Jordan 1s and the US9.5 in the OGs is a perfect fit for me

guau!! repped

 

 

thank you bro,

I had reserved it in my size TTS - 0.5, I am going to change it now!! :eek 

 

 

LOOKING FOR:  Yeezy 350 Boost Moonrock Sz 7.5 / 8  

                          Yeezy 350 Boost Pirate Black Sz 7.5 / 8

 

 

:)

Reply

 

 

LOOKING FOR:  Yeezy 350 Boost Moonrock Sz 7.5 / 8  

                          Yeezy 350 Boost Pirate Black Sz 7.5 / 8

 

 

:)

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Adidas NMD thread