NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Adidas NMD thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Adidas NMD thread - Page 1558

post #46711 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty91 View Post

Is it just the black og's dropping or the white ones too?

Just black.

post #46712 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by trugentlmn View Post
 

 

I'm pretty sure these are legit, but why not wait four more days to try to get a DS pair for retail?


Appreciate it! And this is just in case I don't get them for retail

post #46713 of 49938

Is the language on the pull tab random? Ive seen different languages on people pairs

post #46714 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggdaddy View Post
 

Is the language on the pull tab random? Ive seen different languages on people pairs

 

yes. always different. imagine the factory has a long strip of the pull tab that they just cut randomly and put there. 

post #46715 of 49938
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny250 View Post
 

 

yes.

you used an american CC ? damn theyre reallygoing ham preventing overseas orders

post #46716 of 49938

You guys think the talk of the 2017 OG being smaller than the 2015 warrant staying TTS or still recommend half sz down?

WTB

NB M998GNR (12)

NMD Runner PK S79168 (11.5/12)

 

FS

Reply

WTB

NB M998GNR (12)

NMD Runner PK S79168 (11.5/12)

 

FS

Reply
post #46717 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyweez360 View Post
 

You guys think the talk of the 2017 OG being smaller than the 2015 warrant staying TTS or still recommend half sz down?

 

if you want to go TTS you already have to go down a half size from your normal US size....just saying ^^ 

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #46718 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak79 View Post
 

 

if you want to go TTS you already have to go down a half size from your normal US size....just saying ^^ 

 

I'm lost :\

WTB

NB M998GNR (12)

NMD Runner PK S79168 (11.5/12)

 

FS

Reply

WTB

NB M998GNR (12)

NMD Runner PK S79168 (11.5/12)

 

FS

Reply
post #46719 of 49938
Excited to test SF on these, and oh all the new faces in here. Just hope everybody gets a pair they'll wear.

Only ever hit on the 2015 pirate blacks

EDIT: Scored Red Stripe V2s 

Reply

Only ever hit on the 2015 pirate blacks

EDIT: Scored Red Stripe V2s 

Reply
post #46720 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerandkikz View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny250 View Post
 

 

yes.

you used an american CC ? damn theyre reallygoing ham preventing overseas orders

paypal

HELLO.
Reply
HELLO.
Reply
post #46721 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyweez360 View Post
 

 

I'm lost :\

 

lets say if you are a US 12 in Nikes....and you consider that your true size....you have to go with US 11.5 in normal fitting Adidas.

because:

Nike: US 12 / UK 11 / EU 46  --> Adidas: US 11.5 / UK 11 / EU 46

 

;)

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #46722 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyweez360 View Post

I've never owned or even tried on PK NMDs, so I'm really concerned about sizing before I try going for the OG's on Saturday. 

I have tried on CK NMD's and found them to be fine, if not slightly big and I've got a wide-ish foot. Per that, and usual PK talk I was planning on going a half size down on the OG PK's. Problem is, someone a few pages back mentioned this re-issue of the OGs fits smaller than the first release, more TTS. Anyone familiar with the matter?

I read that after registering for a UK11 at END. too tired.gif
I would personally go TTS because I think these shoes fit TTS in terms of length. I sized down in my first pair of PK NMDs and it was not good for my toes.
post #46723 of 49938
all this talk about how shoes fit etc. JUST GET YOUR SIZE. if you keep sizing down then that size aint youself size. im a 10.5 and the only reason i buy size 11 is if 10.5 is sold out. yall dudes need to go measure your feet
post #46724 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post

all this talk about how shoes fit etc. JUST GET YOUR SIZE. if you keep sizing down then that size aint youself size. im a 10.5 and the only reason i buy size 11 is if 10.5 is sold out. yall dudes need to go measure your feet

Avi is a bunch of Foams.... Adidas is all kinds of ****** up with their sizing.

post #46725 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post

all this talk about how shoes fit etc. JUST GET YOUR SIZE. if you keep sizing down then that size aint youself size. im a 10.5 and the only reason i buy size 11 is if 10.5 is sold out. yall dudes need to go measure your feet

 

Doesn't work with adidas sizing. If you stay TTS for PK nmd, it will fit very loose.

LF :

1. Pharrell Hu NMD Red, Blue, or Tangerine Sz. 7.5

Reply

LF :

1. Pharrell Hu NMD Red, Blue, or Tangerine Sz. 7.5

Reply
post #46726 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by endfinity View Post

Doesn't work with adidas sizing. If you stay TTS for PK nmd, it will fit very loose.

nope all my pk is 10.5 and fits fine
post #46727 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post

all this talk about how shoes fit etc. JUST GET YOUR SIZE. if you keep sizing down then that size aint youself size. im a 10.5 and the only reason i buy size 11 is if 10.5 is sold out. yall dudes need to go measure your feet

I disagree. I def think dhoes fit differently.

My v2 size 11 and Hu are size 10

Size 10-11

 

PSN: tdoggy57

XBL: crownr0yaldaddy

IG: tylershanemccauley

Reply

Size 10-11

 

PSN: tdoggy57

XBL: crownr0yaldaddy

IG: tylershanemccauley

Reply
post #46728 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post


nope all my pk is 10.5 and fits fine

 

Do you also wear UB in 10.5, even UB 1.0?

LF :

1. Pharrell Hu NMD Red, Blue, or Tangerine Sz. 7.5

Reply

LF :

1. Pharrell Hu NMD Red, Blue, or Tangerine Sz. 7.5

Reply
post #46729 of 49938
Which EU sites remove VAT?
WTB: NMD R1 Tri-Color (black) // size US5.5 / UK5 - for the wife
Reply
WTB: NMD R1 Tri-Color (black) // size US5.5 / UK5 - for the wife
Reply
post #46730 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by endfinity View Post

Do you also wear UB in 10.5, even UB 1.0?


my ub is size 11. and the only reason its size 11 is because i run in them and your feet swell when you run
post #46731 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post

my ub is size 11. and the only reason its size 11 is because i run in them and your feet swell when you run

or certain shoes fit different

size means nothing

fit means everything
post #46732 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane4661 View Post

all this talk about how shoes fit etc. JUST GET YOUR SIZE. if you keep sizing down then that size aint youself size. im a 10.5 and the only reason i buy size 11 is if 10.5 is sold out. yall dudes need to go measure your feet

Lmao No. Different shoes fit differently. Its as simple as that.
YANKEES | JETS | KNICKS | RANGERS | ORANGE
Reply
YANKEES | JETS | KNICKS | RANGERS | ORANGE
Reply
post #46733 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoggy57 View Post


I disagree. I def think dhoes fit differently.

My v2 size 11 and Hu are size 10

 

i also disagree....but at the same time i'm shocked about your sizing. i got both V2s and HU NMD in 11.5 and they both fit perfect to me :rollin

this is so crazy ^^

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #46734 of 49938
Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
post #46735 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc

:lol

WTB: Mystery Grey Ultra Boost size 11.5 || Wool Grey Ultra Boost size 11.5 

WTT: Ultra Boost Cargo my size 12 for your size 11.5          

WTS: Air Jordan 1 DSM Size 11.5 (Tried on)

         ...

Reply

WTB: Mystery Grey Ultra Boost size 11.5 || Wool Grey Ultra Boost size 11.5 

WTT: Ultra Boost Cargo my size 12 for your size 11.5          

WTS: Air Jordan 1 DSM Size 11.5 (Tried on)

         ...

Reply
post #46736 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc


1. ADC and End amongst other eboutiques you're not gonna cop from.

2. probably 10 or 11am EST

3. See 1

4. Nope

5. Expect and L

6. LOL

post #46737 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

Now is not the time to talk about sizing

Store list
Drop times
Links
Secret info
Not so secret info
Coupons and etc etc

 

so whats your size? 

 

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #46738 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak79 View Post

lets say if you are a US 12 in Nikes....and you consider that your true size....you have to go with US 11.5 in normal fitting Adidas.
because:
Nike: US 12 / UK 11 / EU 46  --> Adidas: US 11.5 / UK 11 / EU 46

wink.gif
That doent sound right. Not all adidas shoes fit the same, for example UBs and PK NMDs fit differently, i can go .5 down in the NMDs and it fits great, going .5 down in a UB would never work even if i had narrow feet
post #46739 of 49938
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedafloe View Post


That doent sound right. Not all adidas shoes fit the same, for example UBs and PK NMDs fit differently, i can go .5 down in the NMDs and it fits great, going .5 down in a UB would never work even if i had narrow feet

 

reading is key...i said thats the case for any "normal" or "true to size" fitting adidas! 

there are some PK NMD you can size 0.5 down with, there are other PK NMD that are clearly more true to size.

i'm a US 12 in nearly all my nikes, but i size a half down to US 11.5 for all my UB, cause i think they also fit true to size. and they all fit perfect so far ^^

so yes i do go a half size down in all my UB, if you take the US size, if you take the UK or EU size i stay true to size. eye of the beholder n stuff ^^

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

Adidas NMD OG black 11.5

Adidas ACE16+ UB black 11.5

Adidas Pharrell NMD black 11.5

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #46740 of 49938

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Adidas NMD thread