NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16 - Page 323

post #9661 of 9666
Just grabbed a pair at the outlets for $125
I couldnt pass at that price happy.gif

Edit: Ended up only paying $88
Dude forgot to take off security tag went back to get it removed and they took off another 30% for my troubles ūüĎć
Edited by rooster - 5/30/17 at 3:54pm
post #9662 of 9666
Just bought my son's size 3.5 for $79 in-store FTL. I couldn't see myself spending$160 for these especially since he's GS size now. Going to start looking for deals on his size and maybe stack up on some shoes for the upcoming years. lol
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #9663 of 9666
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post

Just grabbed a pair at the outlets for $125
I couldnt pass at that price happy.gif

Edit: Ended up only paying $88
Dude forgot to take off security tag went back to get it removed and they took off another 30% for my troubles ūüĎć

****nits
Made me $170 real bad

Wishlist: 

Jordan 6 varsity red white / infrared white 

Jordan 2 Chicago lows every 10 years 

Reply

Wishlist: 

Jordan 6 varsity red white / infrared white 

Jordan 2 Chicago lows every 10 years 

Reply
post #9664 of 9666
Wore these for the first time today. They were stiff but felt like pillows due to the insole. The worst part of the stiff leather is that when they crease, it stays there instead of blending or going back to normal like the Banned 1s and 2006 fire red 3s I have

F0rmerIy JayIaw15

 

When it c0mes t0 Jays, I Iike what I Iike nthat.gif

Reply

F0rmerIy JayIaw15

 

When it c0mes t0 Jays, I Iike what I Iike nthat.gif

Reply
post #9665 of 9666
Quote:
Originally Posted by timche2 View Post

Guys I really need your opinion !!!
Does Cyber Monday 3s worth doubling up for $120 ??


I believe True Blue 3s will come back every few years, so decided to not double up. Leather is bad too.


Next year Black Cements are dropping too. I will wait for them in the outlet.
In my opinion, Black Cements, White Cements, True Blues are the same style shoe (just my own opinion)


But Cyber Monday 3s, leather is not the best but good, and I doubt the colorway will come back again.


What do you guys think?? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by timche2 View Post

Guys I really need your opinion !!!
Does Cyber Monday 3s worth doubling up for $120 ??


I believe True Blue 3s will come back every few years, so decided to not double up. Leather is bad too.


Next year Black Cements are dropping too. I will wait for them in the outlet.
In my opinion, Black Cements, White Cements, True Blues are the same style shoe (just my own opinion)


But Cyber Monday 3s, leather is not the best but good, and I doubt the colorway will come back again.





What do you guys think?? Thanks




Cyber monday 3 could be the worst colourway made yet.
post #9666 of 9666
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquamanJay View Post

Wore these for the first time today. They were stiff but felt like pillows due to the insole. The worst part of the stiff leather is that when they crease, it stays there instead of blending or going back to normal like the Banned 1s and 2006 fire red 3s I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro4and3 View Post


Cyber monday 3 could be the worst colourway made yet.

Y'all just made me decide to wear cyber mondays tomorrow lol

Wishlist: 

Jordan 6 varsity red white / infrared white 

Jordan 2 Chicago lows every 10 years 

Reply

Wishlist: 

Jordan 6 varsity red white / infrared white 

Jordan 2 Chicago lows every 10 years 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16