NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016 - Page 59

post #1741 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr****mane View Post

So your saying once the gold wings shows up it stays there. Ahhhh man I was hoping it was some wax on wax off type 💩 ya feel me. Like u rubbed it to the right for wings rubbed it the the left for black lol 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂, yup it stays there aint no wax on wax off bih
post #1742 of 4028
Damn I got hood winked straight okeeedoked😡
Ain't no point in rocking these then straight locked up in the safe type shoe. Boy if you get caught up in a 💩 storm and u don't have a pair of o 💩shoes in the back of your car your wings will straight look like doodoo💯
post #1743 of 4028
I just don't see all the hype for these. I guess it's for a good cause. I liked these shoes when they were pretty much Playoff 12s with a little gold, but when I heard about the blacking rubbing off, I was no longer interested. I get why people resell, but they are making it impossible (sometimes) for people out there who legitimately liked the shoes and want them.......and not just to make money.
post #1744 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrking View Post
 

Those who entered once and won, came out good, because look at that guy who entered 3k and only won 22. This raffle is really hard to win

wait what?? dude entered 3k? how the hell....no wonder i never win

post #1745 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisko415 View Post
 

wait what?? dude entered 3k? how the hell....no wonder i never win

Yea, I don't how he did it, but he did it

post #1746 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr****mane View Post

Ain't no point in rocking these then straight locked up in the safe type shoe. Boy if you get caught up in a 💩 storm and u don't have a pair of o 💩shoes in the back of your car your wings will straight look like doodoo💯
f61N8uz.gif
post #1747 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandSTL View Post

I just don't see all the hype for these. I guess it's for a good cause. I liked these shoes when they were pretty much Playoff 12s with a little gold, but when I heard about the blacking rubbing off, I was no longer interested. I get why people resell, but they are making it impossible (sometimes) for people out there who legitimately liked the shoes and want them.......and not just to make money.

yea the hype for these from me kinda faded away. yea they are cool and if they are number thats a little more cool but people over here trading frags and yeezys and all this for them. i wouldnt do that. i think lance mountains did this better anyways

post #1748 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrking View Post
 

Yea, I don't how he did it, but he did it

man that is insane honestly. he musta had some cash roll too for 22 pairs thats 5k assuming he doesn't pay tax 

post #1749 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr****mane View Post

Damn I got hood winked straight okeeedoked😡
Ain't no point in rocking these then straight locked up in the safe type shoe. Boy if you get caught up in a 💩 storm and u don't have a pair of o 💩shoes in the back of your car your wings will straight look like doodoo💯

dont think the black will come off that easy will it?

post #1750 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisko415 View Post

man that is insane honestly. he musta had some cash roll too for 22 pairs thats 5k assuming he doesn't pay tax 
Pics from him or it didnt happen
post #1751 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr****mane View Post

So your saying once the gold wings shows up it stays there. Ahhhh man I was hoping it was some wax on wax off type 💩 ya feel me. Like u rubbed it to the right for wings rubbed it the the left for black lol 😂😂😂😂

would be cool if it was like a heat/cold sensative thing. where with cold it shows wings and with heat it goes back to black lol

post #1752 of 4028
I mean u get em wet I bet that 💩 Rubs right off
post #1753 of 4028
That's what I thought it was I thought it would be heat activated and it would show the wings and when it sat it would fade back to black
post #1754 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr****mane View Post

That's what I thought it was I thought it would be heat activated and it would show the wings and when it sat it would fade back to black
That would be too much like right
post #1755 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoeHero View Post

Pics from him or it didnt happen

post #1756 of 4028
Boy was I wrong so now they will sit in a box for ten years and hopefully go up in value. There will be no re stock nor a shoe made like this again in my opinion they don't restock dbs they won't do these either
post #1757 of 4028
That 💩 Above is clearly photoshopped 💯
post #1758 of 4028
Nevermind
Edited by CaptainSneakerhead23 - 4/4/16 at 11:31am
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




Reply
CHECKOUT A NEW VIDEO FROM "RS Aristo" PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT nthat.gif

pimp.gif#SubstanceOverSurface #AlwaysCountCashpimp.gif
NEW VIDEO ALERT: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...




Reply
post #1759 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr****mane View Post

I mean u get em wet I bet that 💩 Rubs right off

 

i dont think it comes off THAT easily. foamersimpson had to rub hard with rubbing alcohol.

post #1760 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrking View Post


 
Dios Mio!! (my god) :x
post #1761 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr****mane View Post

That 💩 Above is clearly photoshopped 💯

That's what he said, he won 22 pairs
post #1762 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr****mane View Post

Boy was I wrong so now they will sit in a box for ten years and hopefully go up in value. There will be no re stock nor a shoe made like this again in my opinion they don't restock dbs they won't do these either

some dbs are restocked actually just not all of them

post #1763 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrking View Post

giphy.gif
post #1764 of 4028
When was the last db restocked????
As far as the 22 pair thing I'm not buying it but if it happened so be it
Foamersimpson I heard the pair he had was fake I like dude though but I don't know. It's sad there were fakes made before the release I mean damn💀
I'm hoping the wings are hard to make show up but the idea of hot and cold wings make more sense then just wearing them down to see some gold
post #1765 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post
 

 

i dont think it comes off THAT easily. foamersimpson had to rub hard with rubbing alcohol.


Probably be like LM's. Pretty much have to drag them on cement to strip them.

post #1766 of 4028
I see the fake ones getting stripped down by a penny 😂😂😂😂
post #1767 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrking View Post


@Turnon #cookedinsilence
post #1768 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post
 

 

:{

 

 

who is this guy...

post #1769 of 4028
Just dons for wings an even trade?
post #1770 of 4028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapreme View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDizzle View Post
 

 

:{

 

 

who is this guy...

 

dont know. but what he said there was ignorant smh

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016