NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › NikeTalk's Most Attractive Woman of 2016: PARKER MCKENNA POSEY
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NikeTalk's Most Attractive Woman of 2016: PARKER MCKENNA POSEY - Page 62

post #1831 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennVagmire View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

I love how yall just keep pretending Milana is all natural..laugh.gif

Huh? Come again.



 

Man what :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin 

post #1832 of 5847
Thread Starter 
Ha he dont wanna see it.
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #1833 of 5847

Your argument for her being a synthetic are literally just two pics with no difference.

post #1834 of 5847
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

Your argument for her being a synthetic are literally just two pics with no difference.

laugh.gif ok
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #1835 of 5847
Them push-up bra's be magic though. Victoria Secret ain't nothing but a black magic store.
post #1836 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

Your argument for her being a synthetic are literally just two pics with no difference.

laugh.gif ok

 

Somebody get this man some milk

post #1837 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

I'm convinced majority of NT'ers are insecure and are voting against woman that would turn them down in real life..............................
Yep that's exactly what it is... I think most Niketalkers can pull a Milana looking chick
post #1838 of 5847
AT&T always hiding her curves in those commercials.


This pic is from 3 years ago

BiearaICAAEgIIh.jpg



Does she take the implants out before she shoots the commercials? grin.gif
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
post #1839 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossplaya View Post


Yep that's exactly what it is... I think most Niketalkers can pull a Milana looking chick


Most NTers have met like 2 white women in their lives, I doubt it. :lol Dudes struggling on pof says otherwise.

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #1840 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

If she woulda got *** implants....I woulda still been with her to this day laugh.gif. Semi srs mean.gif

and this is how most NTers view women :{

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply
post #1841 of 5847
Idk man.

Tori look like the type where if I'd try to holla on an online dating site, I'd get hit up with no response unless I offered to trick off on her.

Milana look like the type where if I'd try to holla on an online dating site, I'd get hit up with no response because she don't date black guys.

Decisions, decisions...
post #1842 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVII View Post

Idk man.

Tori look like the type where if I'd try to holla on an online dating site, I'd get hit up with no response unless I offered to trick off on her.

Milana look like the type where if I'd try to holla on an online dating site, I'd get hit up with no response because she don't date black guys.

Decisions, decisions...


Finally, an honest post :rollin

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #1843 of 5847
laugh.gif
post #1844 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

I'm convinced majority of NT'ers are insecure and are voting against woman that would turn them down in real life..............................

This. **** all these clowns. Dudes vote for Karpal tunnel over Twerksum. You can tell these are the dudes that never got *** shaken on them at a party. Busters see the gif and can't relate. **** you dudes. I hope the hot water in your house goes out. Cats in here letting Milana get the lead because they think she's the one most likely to awkwardly wave back at them on their way to their morning class. Tombout some damn personality. I don't trust nan one of you clowns. I hope your car runs out of gas and you're late to work and you get written up.
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #1845 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVII View Post

Idk man.

Tori look like the type where if I'd try to holla on an online dating site, I'd get hit up with no response unless I offered to trick off on her.

Milana look like the type where if I'd try to holla on an online dating site, I'd get hit up with no response because she don't date black guys.

Decisions, decisions...

roll.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #1846 of 5847
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

Your argument for her being a synthetic are literally just two pics with no difference.

laugh.gif ok

Somebody get this man some milk

I don't even see the problem with it as long as it not outrageous. Hell, she did for you. They may say it's to further their career, but in the end it's for us.

Besides, y'all act like we be in the gym repeating natural movements. You REALLY can't talk if you're taking supplements.
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #1847 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

Your argument for her being a synthetic are literally just two pics with no difference.

laugh.gif ok

Somebody get this man some milk

I don't even see the problem with it as long as it not outrageous. Hell, she did for you. They may say it's to further their career, but in the end it's for us.

Besides, y'all act like we be in the gym repeating natural movements. You REALLY can't talk if you're taking supplements.

 

So taking supplements is par the course with straight up surgical alteration? :|

 

Everyone that has ever had braces is an unnatural create-a-player now. 

post #1848 of 5847
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

I'm convinced majority of NT'ers are insecure and are voting against woman that would turn them down in real life..............................

This. **** all these clowns. Dudes vote for Karpal tunnel over Twerksum. You can tell these are the dudes that never got *** shaken on them at a party. Busters see the gif and can't relate. **** you dudes. I hope the hot water in your house goes out. Cats in here letting Milana get the lead because they think she's the one most likely to awkwardly wave back at them on their way to their morning class. Tombout some damn personality. I don't trust nan one of you clowns. I hope your car runs out of gas and you're late to work and you get written up.

Fam laugh.gif

Calm down.
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #1849 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

I'm convinced majority of NT'ers are insecure and are voting against woman that would turn them down in real life..............................

This. **** all these clowns. Dudes vote for Karpal tunnel over Twerksum. You can tell these are the dudes that never got *** shaken on them at a party. Busters see the gif and can't relate. **** you dudes. I hope the hot water in your house goes out. Cats in here letting Milana get the lead because they think she's the one most likely to awkwardly wave back at them on their way to their morning class. Tombout some damn personality. I don't trust nan one of you clowns. I hope your car runs out of gas and you're late to work and you get written up.

Fam laugh.gif

Calm down.

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
post #1850 of 5847
Did dude just compare a boob job to drinking whey protein?

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply
post #1851 of 5847
Nah bruh. I'm tired of this ****. laugh.gif
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #1852 of 5847
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post

Your argument for her being a synthetic are literally just two pics with no difference.

laugh.gif ok


Somebody get this man some milk


I don't even see the problem with it as long as it not outrageous. Hell, she did for you. They may say it's to further their career, but in the end it's for us.


Besides, y'all act like we be in the gym repeating natural movements. You REALLY can't talk if you're taking supplements.

So taking supplements is par the course with straight up surgical alteration? indifferent.gif

Everyone that has ever had braces is an unnatural create-a-player now. 

Don't stoneface me bro.

You're the one judging folks for not rocking with how they were born.
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #1853 of 5847
The feels in here roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

post #1854 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

Nah bruh. I'm tired of this ****. laugh.gif

They did Twerskum dirty mean.gif
post #1855 of 5847
Dudes stay being hurt in this thread I see laugh.gif why you guys taking this so seriously?
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #1856 of 5847

My dude blinkin has HAD IT

post #1857 of 5847
blinkin fed up. son threw his shirt across the room before he typed that post.

He ain't lion doe

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply
post #1858 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

Did dude just compare a boob job to drinking whey protein?

 

Man :lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

Nah bruh. I'm tired of this ****. laugh.gif

They did Twerskum dirty mean.gif

 

Real life... Was honestly surprised by that turn out. Thought NT rode for Twerksum.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy View Post

blinkin fed up. son threw his shirt across the room before he typed that post.

He ain't lion doe

 

:lol

post #1859 of 5847

This thread delivers :lol

post #1860 of 5847
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

Did dude just compare a boob job to drinking whey protein?

Are you not adding adding something to your body in order to improve it?

See how they do?
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › NikeTalk's Most Attractive Woman of 2016: PARKER MCKENNA POSEY