NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › NikeTalk's Most Attractive Woman of 2016: PARKER MCKENNA POSEY
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NikeTalk's Most Attractive Woman of 2016: PARKER MCKENNA POSEY - Page 66

post #1951 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post


Carrot cake >>>>>> Karrot's cakes

100%



Karate Chop gonna get washed by Ashley Graham
post #1952 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by nflowshoe View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post


Kuantico aint heading to no finals

I hope not but Kauroshe has the safest division
No Duff has the safest one. The person she's facing next doesn't even have a name.

I expect the Ashley Graham movement and all she represents for the NT thick label to not let her lose to a flat as a board STD carrying trollop like Kadaver.
post #1953 of 5847

kyptonite better not win it all but she better beat starbucks aka

 

yo everyday  cashier 

 

:{

post #1954 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post


Carrot cake >>>>>> Karrot's cakes

100%



Karate Chop gonna get washed by Ashley Graham

Word it's gonna be Draya-Panda/Nova-Oklahoma level
post #1955 of 5847
Kilamanjaro isn't going to win.
post #1956 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Kilamanjaro isn't going to win.

You dont want these problems bruv.
post #1957 of 5847
Only way I'll be ok if karrueche don't win will be if Draya win, then I can't be mad at that.

That's my 1A and 1B
post #1958 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks206 View Post

You dont want these problems bruv.

Sorry Fam, I don't want any problems. Kolache isn't winning though.
post #1959 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

Only way I'll be ok if karrueche don't win will be if Draya win, then I can't be mad at that.

That's my 1A and 1B


Draya is terrible, anyone but her. 

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #1960 of 5847

Even if Koca-cola makes it past Smashley, she aint beating Tori, Milana or Yamber

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply
post #1961 of 5847
we getting up like we should of been from da jump pimp.gif


if kantwin advances any further.....mean.gif
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #1962 of 5847
Nvm
post #1963 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Jesus View Post

Even if Koca-cola makes it past Smashley, she aint beating Tori, Milana or Yamber

Amber wins her next round easy frown.gif
post #1964 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post

we getting up like we should of been from da jump pimp.gif


if kantwin advances any further.....mean.gif

Look how STURDY that Milly Rock is pimp.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #1965 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

This tournament been lost all integrity. So I'm no longer surprised at anything, just disappointed.

I like AT&T girl but in no universe is she more attractive than 2.0

But saying that I know full well yall the same dudes in here that voted Krack over Twerksum and have had Duff win 2 rounds now.

Tourney turned in to a big troll job.

I voted Kae over Twerksum but I'm taking Tori alllllll day over Moltenvrub.
So no...we are not the same dudes.
post #1966 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

This tournament been lost all integrity. So I'm no longer surprised at anything, just disappointed.

I like AT&T girl but in no universe is she more attractive than 2.0

But saying that I know full well yall the same dudes in here that voted Krack over Twerksum and have had Duff win 2 rounds now.

Tourney turned in to a big troll job.

I voted Kae over Twerksum but I'm taking Tori alllllll day over Moltenvrub.
So no...we are not the same dudes.

 

Voted Twerksum over Karrichu.

 

Apperance wise, Tori is badder than Vayntrub by miles, but she cheating with the plastic surgery I cant respect it. Voted Vayntrub.

 

Y'all wilin if Milana is considered average in your book.... If thats your every day cashier white women are winning at unprecedented levels.

post #1967 of 5847
Tied up.. Hot takes coming a many


Going be good
post #1968 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

This tournament been lost all integrity. So I'm no longer surprised at anything, just disappointed.

I like AT&T girl but in no universe is she more attractive than 2.0

But saying that I know full well yall the same dudes in here that voted Krack over Twerksum and have had Duff win 2 rounds now.

Tourney turned in to a big troll job.

I voted Kae over Twerksum but I'm taking Tori alllllll day over Moltenvrub.
So no...we are not the same dudes.

Looks like me and @Diego been voting the same way so far.

Tori got this vote. Easy choice here.
post #1969 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan16 View Post

Ok forget more attractive, which one would you rather get some top from. Can't be nothing more besides top, but you get to look at her and make eye contact while she does it.
Scene ...







She's cute but I feel like going to Hobby Lobby after looking at this post more than anything else.
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #1970 of 5847

If Kady doesn't win it all... I swear to god son... :{

He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #1971 of 5847
up by 1

papis realizing they cant resist something so dreamy embarassed.gif

That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #1972 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

She's cute but I feel like going to Hobby Lobby after looking at this post more than anything else.

post #1973 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

If Kady doesn't win it all... I swear to god son... mean.gif

Man stop trolling
post #1974 of 5847

Just so yall know I voted for the one that doesnt get doodoo'd on in dubai...

Kanye shrug

post #1975 of 5847
^ so you didn't vote then,
k.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #1976 of 5847
Smh @ this nonsense
post #1977 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post

^ so you didn't vote then,
k.

 

Fam rides hard for every chick he wants to vote for, he's like the Citizens United of this poll

 

Team Natural back in the lead btw. 

post #1978 of 5847
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennVagmire View Post

Man stop trolling

Fam stop quoting me. You're the main cat on my **** list.
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #1979 of 5847
roll.gif
post #1980 of 5847

Lets-Get-Ready-to-Rumble.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › NikeTalk's Most Attractive Woman of 2016: PARKER MCKENNA POSEY