NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3 - Page 52

post #1531 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpshaq32 View Post

they responded back to me and said they have no current promos but added me on the mailing list for the next promo
L.... I thought they need to sell products?.... Not good custm service
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
post #1532 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboi View Post

L.... I thought they need to sell products?.... Not good custm service

Why is that bad service? He got a code and let it expire, that's on him. They did their part by sending the code.
post #1533 of 1597
If it's time to give the people on the mailing list the codes I'm sure they would be more likely to give out codes. Everybody has the same expiration date. When it's over you gotta wait until the next wave. Best thing to do is sign up for the myfitnesspal account and hope you get on the list for the next one.
post #1534 of 1597
@duke40 Been on the mailing list since forever .....I buy a lot of Curry stuff.... double ups to triple ups....
never ever ever had coupon mailed to me..... I don't know what else to call it?????!!!!!!!

always peeps from NT hooking me up with the coupon code!!!!
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
post #1535 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboi View Post

@duke40 Been on the mailing list since forever .....I buy a lot of Curry stuff.... double ups to triple ups....
never ever ever had coupon mailed to me..... I don't know what else to call it?????!!!!!!!

always peeps from NT hooking me up with the coupon code!!!!

My codes are from myfitnesspal, which my wife gets too. If you download one of the UA fitness apps, log in like it says, you will get them about every 2-3 months. But they are in the right on this one - it isn't their fault the code expired without being used. That's on him for waiting game too long and not paying attention to the date. Good for them if they send another one to be nice, but if they don't, lesson learned and move on.
post #1536 of 1597

If you have a spare code, may I request for it? thanks! :)

post #1537 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke40 View Post

My codes are from myfitnesspal, which my wife gets too. If you download one of the UA fitness apps, log in like it says, you will get them about every 2-3 months. But they are in the right on this one - it isn't their fault the code expired without being used. That's on him for waiting game too long and not paying attention to the date. Good for them if they send another one to be nice, but if they don't, lesson learned and move on.
@duke40 I know about myfitnesspal... no code
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
post #1538 of 1597



Got these in yesterday, took a quick picture..
post #1539 of 1597
Is the curry line on a decline ? And can he opt out to go to another brand if he wants ?
post #1540 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfett View Post

Is the curry line on a decline ? And can he opt out to go to another brand if he wants ?

 

To answer your first question, ummmm yes. 

post #1541 of 1597
Can't wait till he goes back to the swoosh...

Reminds me of the Kobe/adidas thing
post #1542 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfett View Post

Can't wait till he goes back to the swoosh...

Reminds me of the Kobe/adidas thing

 

I don't see that happening 

post #1543 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfett View Post

Can't wait till he goes back to the swoosh...

Reminds me of the Kobe/adidas thing

 

Steph is signed with UA til 2024.

 

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/13672569/stephen-curry-extends-sponsorship-deal-armour-2024

post #1544 of 1597
Plus I think he has a stake in shares with the company. If he was to sell off or something that probably wouldn't look good.....I also have no idea how the sticks and such work lol. Yes his shoes seem to be on the decline, but I think part of it is the not winning championships.
post #1545 of 1597


thibk the design just sucks lol 

 

UA had something going with the 1s and got lazy after that

 

other than the mothers day all the cuury 3s are trash

post #1546 of 1597
I have multiple pair of 1s (fun shoe to play in - just needed better traction and a little more bounce in cushion) and 2s (another fun shoe that could use a little more bounce). I picked up one pair of the 3s and immediately returned them. Only pair I've been tempted to buy is the yellow 3Zer0s because I love yellow shoes. Hopefully the 4s are a better shoe.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Reply
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Reply
post #1547 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by si3n4 View Post

I have multiple pair of 1s (fun shoe to play in - just needed better traction and a little more bounce in cushion) and 2s (another fun shoe that could use a little more bounce). I picked up one pair of the 3s and immediately returned them. Only pair I've been tempted to buy is the yellow 3Zer0s because I love yellow shoes. Hopefully the 4s are a better shoe.
Hope not so he can leave this trash *** company haha
post #1548 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by si3n4 View Post

I have multiple pair of 1s (fun shoe to play in - just needed better traction and a little more bounce in cushion) and 2s (another fun shoe that could use a little more bounce). I picked up one pair of the 3s and immediately returned them. Only pair I've been tempted to buy is the yellow 3Zer0s because I love yellow shoes. Hopefully the 4s are a better shoe.

Agree with you on the 1's, could use a little more bounce but the traction was great. Same as the CFD 1's as far as traction.

I liked the 2's, traction good but needed a little more bounce.

Hated the 3's at first but they grew on me, I only have one pair. Strangely they're probably his most comfortable shoes and the grip was good. No complaints from me, I look to pick up one more pair.
post #1549 of 1597
If the warriors win the chip this year, people will get back on the train. Not as many as those on the curry 2 bandwagon but as long as the design isnt a flop, curry 4 sales will exceed curry 3 sales

I also think UA prob learned their lesson forecasting infinite growth and expecting the 3's to sell like hotcakes

Looking to Buy:  Zoom Revis Green Sz 9

 

Always buying/selling/trading jerseys

Reply

Looking to Buy:  Zoom Revis Green Sz 9

 

Always buying/selling/trading jerseys

Reply
post #1550 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss2 View Post

If the warriors win the chip this year, people will get back on the train. Not as many as those on the curry 2 bandwagon but as long as the design isnt a flop, curry 4 sales will exceed curry 3 sales

I also think UA prob learned their lesson forecasting infinite growth and expecting the 3's to sell like hotcakes

And they missed on pricing - raising to $140 hurt sales with parents, especially when Nike and Jordan lowered prices this year. Totally misread the market. Vast improvements at least in forecasting will happen for the 4.

And Darth, HE CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL 2024. He is a shareholder and would lose close to $100 million or more if he left.
post #1551 of 1597
And the fact that they look hideous lol if they were going to copy the Jordan 23's might as well copy a good Jordan shoe 😂
post #1552 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfett View Post

And the fact that they look hideous lol if they were going to copy the Jordan 23's might as well copy a good Jordan shoe 😂

These look nothing like the Jordan xx3.
post #1553 of 1597
^def not the xx3 lol
post #1554 of 1597
My bad I ment he 22's haha
post #1555 of 1597
WARRRRRRRRRRRIORRRRRRRRRS! LET'S GOOOOOOO
post #1556 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI View Post

WARRRRRRRRRRRIORRRRRRRRRS! LET'S GOOOOOOO
We're you able to snag a hat
post #1557 of 1597
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfett View Post

We're you able to snag a hat

I was able to checkout on Di*ks Sporting Goods.

I tried Lids first cause of the membership discount, but was cart jacked mean.gif

Did you?
post #1558 of 1597
anyone selling size 10.5 or 9 of the mothers day 3zer0 in a decent price? ebay asking for 350 frown.gif
post #1559 of 1597
UA should release these this week instead of the week after.
900x900px-LL-6af9a64d_20170505203105_original.png

Hopefully we'll see the white/gold pair too nerd.gif
post #1560 of 1597

New Curry 3 lows as posted by @FlashSole release date 27-May. Not sure if $119.99 or $89.99?

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3