NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › The Official Jordan XXX1 Thread - Retail $185.00. Banned release September 3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Jordan XXX1 Thread - Retail $185.00. Banned release September 3 - Page 6

Poll Results: Does the XXX1 deliver?

 
  • 59% (242)
    Yes
  • 23% (97)
    No
  • 16% (67)
    Undecided
406 Total Votes  
post #151 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post


Maybe something that has some similarities with neymars new Jordan soccer kicks?
I mean 3/4 hi in black with some razor shapes on the midsole?
Something less radical than the xx8 but more interesting than the xx9 and xxx?

The shoe your describing sounds exactly like the AJ V. That is the specific shoe that inspired Neymars new cleat.

post #152 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2396Bullz View Post

The shoe your describing sounds exactly like the AJ V. That is the specific shoe that inspired Neymars new cleat.
Concerning the razor pattern design yes.
The rest of the shoe however i expect a shape more like the xx8 - xxx being slim line. No rubber netting etc. Probably a composite of different textile materials for the upper.
post #153 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post


Concerning the razor pattern design yes.
The rest of the shoe however i expect a shape more like the xx8 - xxx being slim line. No rubber netting etc. Probably a composite of different textile materials for the upper.


I get what you mean now. I agree. I want a more sleek shape for the XXX1. I'm sure we'll get it seeing as though, thats the trend for the past 3 sigs.

 

Has anyone out there actually seen these yet? They should be already produced and coming off the production line now.

post #154 of 5884
Didn't tinker say in one of his recent videos that the next few models would look similar? These may look close to the XXX tbh
post #155 of 5884
Maybe not.......seein if the XXX was a rush thrown together model.....
post #156 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpala50 View Post

Maybe not.......seein if the XXX was a rush thrown together model.....

I think the initial xxx design had the black panther pattern like the cancelled t-shirts that apoeared online only for a short time.
The final design had the toilet paper pattern and inherited the xx9 sole design with some minor changes.
post #157 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2 View Post


I think the initial xxx design had the black panther pattern like the cancelled t-shirts that apoeared online only for a short time.
The final design had the toilet paper pattern and inherited the xx9 sole design with some minor changes.


I almost forgot about that pattern! I thought that would've been really super interesting to see how they incorporated that into the design of the XXX. Its a nice break from the elephant print as well. I'm curious to see if JB still uses that pattern on the XXX1. I hope they do!

post #158 of 5884

 

 

 

 

 

From Catalog, Notable products. 

XXXI won't be like the picture (stripe) It is just random rendering but we can clearly see the colorway, 

Looking forward to seeing real pics. 

You are welcome!

post #159 of 5884

So is that the new release date or just for those colorways. From September to January seems like a long break for colorways.

post #160 of 5884
no change on the release date; ads are being shot now.
post #161 of 5884
p4l
post #162 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by caymanian12 View Post

So is that the new release date or just for those colorways. From September to January seems like a long break for colorways.

Yea that makes me nervous. Why does it say January now?
post #163 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post


Yea that makes me nervous. Why does it say January now?

I'm personally still gonna go with what Dino stated a while ago that's posted on page 1 of this thread. The release calendar above obviously looks like the AJ XXX1 & AJ I will both release on the same days in the same colorways just like he stated the quickstrike AJ XXX1 black/red & the AJ I black/red would release on the same day on Sept. 3rd.  If the XXX1 is what the AJ I would be starting today, it makes sense that JB will release multiple colorways of the XXX1 to match the myriad colorways of the og AJ I. Not to mention, back on the first page of this thread, there were some crazy color combos for the XXX1 that aren't even mentioned in the above release calendar http://niketalk.com/t/646953/the-official-jordan-xxx1-thread-aka-the-real-xxx-releases-near-the-olympics-this-summer.

 

IMO, I believe that the above is NOT the full release calendar.

 

 

What would be cool would be some leaked pics by those in the know. Even the smallest of teasers. These shoes should be done and coming off the assembly line right now yesterday.


Edited by 2396Bullz - 6/21/16 at 3:04am
post #164 of 5884
Also said KD9 would drop during Olympics but they dropped yesterday? Not comfortable with his info ....
post #165 of 5884

So based on what Dino said 1 of the 2 colorways dropping on 9/3 is a GS model. So from 9/3 to January 2017 there are no other scheduled released for the XXX1. 1 pair of XXX1 in 4 months just seems really weird. Maybe the XXX1 will just be quick strikes to try and draw some attention.

post #166 of 5884
Future boots tho?
laugh.gif

Its hard to anticipate greatness looking at those boy.
post #167 of 5884
Jumpman23 snapchat is mentioning the XXX1 today.
post #168 of 5884
Yup peeped that, thought someone would leak a pic today
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
post #169 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsully23 View Post

Also said KD9 would drop during Olympics but they dropped yesterday? Not comfortable with his info ....

His info is more accurate than most.  Nike can change a release any time they want.  He also said that Nike is implementing placeholders as release dates and we've seen that happen many times.

post #170 of 5884
Saw the snap chat, they mention the 31 and then he pulls out a box with the xxx and soim that looks exactly like the 30 but with jumpman logo Instead of the xxx logo. Either this was bad timing to show a new version of the xxx or the the xxx looks exactly like the xxx1.
post #171 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airtwo3jrdn View Post

Saw the snap chat, they mention the 31 and then he pulls out a box with the xxx and soim that looks exactly like the 30 but with jumpman logo Instead of the xxx logo. Either this was bad timing to show a new version of the xxx or the the xxx looks exactly like the xxx1.

That was the XX9.
post #172 of 5884
JB Team Jordan event going on at the Bahamas right now and into the weekend. That's where the Khawi clips are being shot.
post #173 of 5884

post #174 of 5884
Apparently to be debuted in the olympics but I didn't feel like screenshotting that tweet
post #175 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quame View Post

Apparently to be debuted in the olympics but I didn't feel like screenshotting that tweet

He's kind of explaining it so i'll do it lol

post #176 of 5884
I can't wait!
post #177 of 5884
No surprise the design is trending Retro because that's pretty much the only category that's selling and growing. Performance basketball sales, outside of Curry, are struggling.
post #178 of 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEO InSane View Post

No surprise the design is trending Retro because that's pretty much the only category that's selling and growing. Performance basketball sales, outside of Curry, are struggling.

True, and it will be interesting to hear Tinker explain this design if he indeed had a hand in them. He always talks about only thinking about the future and not wanting to look back for new designs.
post #179 of 5884
Tinker Spin:

Looking back at old tapes of Michael play, sometimes he would do things that people have never seen. But also, he would use moves that players haven't used in decades, but with a new twist. I realized, that sometimes when you look towards the future, you also have to take a glance at the past...... So I called Michael, and told him of my new ideas for the 31. He was response was just "I don't give a ****. Mother ******, just make sure them ******* sell this time, you'll costing me money *****".

I Instantly started drawing
Edited by RustyShackleford - 6/25/16 at 9:42pm
post #180 of 5884

@bigj505 @rodrigofresh i know you 2 are out there 8o LUUUURRKKKINNNGGGGG

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › The Official Jordan XXX1 Thread - Retail $185.00. Banned release September 3