NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is Chick-fil-A THAT good? - Page 40

post #1171 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Well they aren't real nuggets.

Minus wheel get the strips

what's a REAL nugget?

sit down. be humble.
Reply
sit down. be humble.
Reply
post #1172 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

what's a REAL nugget?

Popcorn Chicken
Nugget
Strip

Layers of white meat chicken hand foods
post #1173 of 1656

16 pieces nugget, large fry, a water, and I'm full. Ya'll must be some football players or something

post #1174 of 1656
Ate a sausage muffin eith eggs and cheese.

It was aight. I like the lunch not the breakfast.
post #1175 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

16 pieces nugget, large fry, a water, and I'm full. Ya'll must be some football players or something

Yoi still aint learn. Order the nugget tray on a Saturday, heat the rest up on a sunday morning.
post #1176 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy Daddy View Post


Yoi still aint learn. Order the nugget tray on a Saturday, heat the rest up on a sunday morning.

Nugget tray?

 

post #1177 of 1656


Originally Posted by Methodical Management 
If buying the latest sneakers is still at the top of your list once you've reached your mid-thirties, something's wrong.

Reply

Originally Posted by Methodical Management 
If buying the latest sneakers is still at the top of your list once you've reached your mid-thirties, something's wrong.

Reply
post #1178 of 1656
Bros select chic fil a stores sre having free breakfast between 630 and 1030. Check your chic fil a Facebook page



post #1179 of 1656
Damn.. I was going to go tomorrow..
post #1180 of 1656
Got off work at six and went straight there. Got my free sausage egg and cheese muffin. And it was good. Was surprised. I now have no reason to go to Mcdonalds no more.
post #1181 of 1656
Chic Fil A nuggets are the best in the game. this is not up for discussion.


For strips, Zaxbys is the best
post #1182 of 1656
its all about the sauce b, the sauce
post #1183 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by derryj3 View Post

Chic Fil A nuggets are the best in the game. this is not up for discussion.


For strips, Zaxbys is the best

CFA nuggets are weak as hell! I haven't tried one good place yet!

I do like Zaxby's though, and I have a soft spot for Bojangles.

If any of y'all make it out to Bell Gardens, California.... check out Pioneer Chicken.

My Dad used to hype that place up all the time. All he ate when he grew up! So I took a road trip down there.

I like it, really crunchy and juicy at the same time.
post #1184 of 1656

never had the strips how they hitting ? i just always go for the nuggets 

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

Reply

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

Reply
post #1185 of 1656
I have no self control, every time I check in on this post my taste buds start itching smh


post #1186 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpizzo View Post

never had the strips how they hitting ? i just always go for the nuggets 

I feel like no one gets the strips

Will try then next time

Got a free chicken sandwich since I did the online survey as well pimp.gif
Nike.com gift card with $322.24 balance. $300 GIFTED
Reply
Nike.com gift card with $322.24 balance. $300 GIFTED
Reply
post #1187 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tero View Post

its all about the sauce b, the sauce

raisin canes got that crack sauce

post #1188 of 1656
Strips are good IMO. Just make sure you get the 5 piece.
post #1189 of 1656
Dbl
post #1190 of 1656
Strips suck.
post #1191 of 1656
The chicken minis leave a wierd aftertaste
post #1192 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tero View Post

its all about the sauce b, the sauce

if the meat needs sauce its wack.

sauce is a good complement. but if you have to slather it in sauce for it to taste good, nah.
its so easy to point your finger and talk down about people from a position of privilige....mr. i have two parents and a nice upper-middle class home, i expect some sort of car at 16, and my taste...
Reply
its so easy to point your finger and talk down about people from a position of privilige....mr. i have two parents and a nice upper-middle class home, i expect some sort of car at 16, and my taste...
Reply
post #1193 of 1656
^^ amen
Nike.com gift card with $322.24 balance. $300 GIFTED
Reply
Nike.com gift card with $322.24 balance. $300 GIFTED
Reply
post #1194 of 1656

My local Chic-Fil-A still doesn't offer the cheese sauce. Bummer lol

post #1195 of 1656

Missed that free breakfast. :lol

 

cheese sauce? never heard of it.

WTB: ACE 17 Pure Control UB Champagne (10) 
Reply
WTB: ACE 17 Pure Control UB Champagne (10) 
Reply
post #1196 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasoned vet View Post


if the meat needs sauce its wack.

sauce is a good complement. but if you have to slather it in sauce for it to taste good, nah.

meh I think thats a matter of preference. Fried chicken tastes like fried chicken. Sauce is very important.

You sound like one of those who eat Ribs with no bbq sauce on them sick.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmainish View Post

Missed that free breakfast. laugh.gif

cheese sauce? never heard of it.

Yeah its posted earlier in the thread but some markets offer cheese sauce. Damn shame they dont offer it in their home state!!
post #1197 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by derryj3 View Post

I have no self control, every time I check in on this post my taste buds start itching smh


:rollinSame here...I went in this thread before I got off work last week and found myself driving to Chic-Fil-A as soon as I got out .

post #1198 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by derryj3 View Post

meh I think thats a matter of preference. Fried chicken tastes like fried chicken. Sauce is very important.

You sound like one of those who eat Ribs with no bbq sauce on them sick.gif

this is why we need more fathers in the household.
its so easy to point your finger and talk down about people from a position of privilige....mr. i have two parents and a nice upper-middle class home, i expect some sort of car at 16, and my taste...
Reply
its so easy to point your finger and talk down about people from a position of privilige....mr. i have two parents and a nice upper-middle class home, i expect some sort of car at 16, and my taste...
Reply
post #1199 of 1656
laugh.gif

I gotta have my ribs slathered in da sauce. Drowning in that ***
post #1200 of 1656
Sweet and spicy sriracha >
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?