NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!! - Page 3

post #61 of 145
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Still ain't turn

Thugger
Kodak
21
Only times I've turned

And I've be an early adopter of Kodak, 21 and Thugger...

Stay tuned. My trap music taste is impeccable smokin.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #62 of 145
Me either. Seem like he got a lil hood following, my bm whole family stay playing his stuff with they ratchet *** . Voice is still awful though sick.gif
post #63 of 145
Thread Starter 
The Wavy one ain't wrong when it comes to street sht.

Y'all gon see the light.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #64 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamble View Post

Me either. Seem like he got a lil hood following, my bm whole family stay playing his stuff with they ratchet *** . Voice is still awful though sick.gif
laugh.gif its dirty ***** music (no shots at wavy) every dude in my city I see post it be one of the dirty ******.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #65 of 145
Everybody in houston fw YFN

2 people in the world
Those that wish you well & those that want well for ya
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
post #66 of 145
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

laugh.gif its dirty ***** music (no shots at wavy) every dude in my city I see post it be one of the dirty ******.

The opposite in my city.....and what I seen. Only slick ****** fw YFN. Fly sht only.

Once Meek give you the young ***** doing to cosingn, you on your way. And meek did that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvertibleBurt View Post

Everybody in houston fw YFN

2 people in the world
Those that wish you well & those that want well for ya

Talk talk to Em pimp.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #67 of 145

Pop showed dat love smokin.gif


Edited by alexODY - 8/8/16 at 10:48am
White Privilege EST 11/7/2016
Reply
White Privilege EST 11/7/2016
Reply
post #68 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Flippa> all these new atl dudes tho. Dab father snagging on all these dudes. Never thought he would be more than a migos shadow but he made his own image.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Flippa boring man laugh.gif. The whole QC really. Them dudes have never differentiated themselves.

There's only so much senseless fake trapping and dabbing I can take. People rock with Lucci because he says some real sht, with good production and melodies.

Skippa never did create his own image tho he really is a Migos shadow clone laugh.gif

Trust me Lucci got the attention of the A, all he has to do is build on it. Plus his tracks have substance skippa and 21 talking about nathan
post #69 of 145
I f-cks with lucci,boy be spittin that real....
post #70 of 145

UH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHH

            ** TEAM NT FITNESS**

PSN:  DiabolicalDeezy

IG: http://instagram.com/deezy404/

"Being Broke Is Childish,And Im Quite Grown" 

Reply

            ** TEAM NT FITNESS**

PSN:  DiabolicalDeezy

IG: http://instagram.com/deezy404/

"Being Broke Is Childish,And Im Quite Grown" 

Reply
post #71 of 145
Son is absolutely garbage ... One of the worst rap voices ever .. He's ruined so many good songs he's up there with Ralo
post #72 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkain View Post


Skippa never did create his own image tho he really is a Migos shadow clone laugh.gif

Trust me Lucci got the attention of the A, all he has to do is build on it. Plus his tracks have substance skippa and 21 talking about nathan
That's cool. But outside the A 21 is bigger than him.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #73 of 145

21..21

            ** TEAM NT FITNESS**

PSN:  DiabolicalDeezy

IG: http://instagram.com/deezy404/

"Being Broke Is Childish,And Im Quite Grown" 

Reply

            ** TEAM NT FITNESS**

PSN:  DiabolicalDeezy

IG: http://instagram.com/deezy404/

"Being Broke Is Childish,And Im Quite Grown" 

Reply
post #74 of 145
21 trash tho
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
post #75 of 145
Thread Starter 
Y'all still schleep?

Just wait on it. Shorty got next pimp.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #76 of 145
Lucci preachin on that new blac yungsta
post #77 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossDonVah View Post

Son is absolutely garbage ... One of the worst rap voices ever .. He's ruined so many good songs he's up there with Ralo
Ralo and Yatchy got the woat rap voices.
post #78 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkain View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Flippa> all these new atl dudes tho. Dab father snagging on all these dudes. Never thought he would be more than a migos shadow but he made his own image.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Flippa boring man laugh.gif. The whole QC really. Them dudes have never differentiated themselves.

There's only so much senseless fake trapping and dabbing I can take. People rock with Lucci because he says some real sht, with good production and melodies.

Skippa never did create his own image tho he really is a Migos shadow clone laugh.gif

Trust me Lucci got the attention of the A, all he has to do is build on it. Plus his tracks have substance skippa and 21 talking about nathan

he pretty much stopped being a Migos clone after his 1st mixtape, which was like 2 years ago. I'm not too concerned about the content Lucci supposedly has when he flat out has a terrible voice. Him, Ralo, Yatchy, Young Thug and several others need to be kept for from a studio. Key To The Streets is jammin, but would have been so much better solely as a Migos song.
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #79 of 145
If Lucci just rapped he might be ok but that harmonize flow makes him sound terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabolicalDeezy View Post

UH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHH

That right there. laugh.gif


Pay ha biiiillllllll
post #80 of 145
***** sound like a dying animal. Everytime I try to give him a chance I can't do it. U take migos off Key to the streets and u have another song no one would listen too. He's way better as a feature artist imo. He wasn't bad on the song he had with trouble.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #81 of 145
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennakeySlim View Post

Lucci preachin on that new blac yungsta

He really talking that talk on the Youngsta joint.

I been bumping Lucci tough these past few months man. ***** really be spitting spitting. Sht just hit me one day....like yo! This dude is actually pretty dope laugh.gif.

Idk how one can play THIS and front on Lucci


Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #82 of 145
White Privilege EST 11/7/2016
Reply
White Privilege EST 11/7/2016
Reply
post #83 of 145
Thread Starter 
Fire smokin.gif

Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #84 of 145
Should've been Cap1 featuring Migos or Migos featuring Cap1
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #85 of 145
Thread Starter 
"Aye I came form nothing
caught some stains as a youngin
I had to flip an onion
Now I might blow a brick in onyx
My ***** D showed me the route,
but ain't **** get fronted
My ***** Nut said I got now,
Why the had to take him from me"

smokin.gif

Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #86 of 145
The 2 worse harmonizers. Durk is way better when he just raps.
post #87 of 145
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

The 2 worse harmonizers. Durk is way better when he just raps.

Lol. Durk went in on this. He rapped his verse without auto tune....which was MUCH APPRECIATED


"Hoodie on, on that corner
I'll die for this Arizona"

"You ain't Blood, but we Mud bruddas
I lost my ****** I say **** summer"
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #88 of 145
Durk went in on that
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
post #89 of 145
Thread Starter 
Real ***** Church pimp.gifpimp.gif



That boy Lucci be preaching. Need some more visuals and a new tape. This video was long overdue.

Still need one for "Documentary"

pimp.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #90 of 145
Video was dope, I understand some folks don't like the harmonizing but yall can't front like lucci don't be preachin when he raps
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!!