NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175 - Page 266

post #7951 of 8068

Trash them camo joints 

post #7952 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post

I'd take those camos over the OONW



 

 

post #7953 of 8068
laugh.gif
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
post #7954 of 8068
FTL calendar has a multi colorway releasing later this month......any pics of them?
post #7955 of 8068
Might be the camos
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
post #7956 of 8068

:x

post #7957 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post

I'd take those camos over the OONW

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigo0240 View Post
 



 

 

post #7958 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLE4LIFE View Post
 

He spelled Lebron wrong...maybe that is why you could not find. You can buy hat and bag separately for $40 a piece so basically he is saying the shoes are worth  $2,420. Can't blame him for trying.

http://www.7thfloorclothing.com/

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStarLord View Post
 

Don't really have use for a sneaker bag at the moment, but I do like the color scheme matching the OONW

 

So back when this conversation was going on, liked the colors on the bag matching the OONW, so I ended up ordering it, haven't heard a word from them, haven't returned any of my 4 inquiries via email or DM. Just thought I'd put it out there for any Lebron fans, etc.  Would avoid doing business with them

post #7959 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStarLord View Post



So back when this conversation was going on, liked the colors on the bag matching the OONW, so I ended up ordering it, haven't heard a word from them, haven't returned any of my 4 inquiries via email or DM. Just thought I'd put it out there for any Lebron fans, etc.  Would avoid doing business with them
SMDH. Terrible business .
post #7960 of 8068

Wow :{

post #7961 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post

I'd take those camos over the OONW


Lies.
Hip Hop is dead. There is no "savior".
Reply
Hip Hop is dead. There is no "savior".
Reply
post #7962 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post

I'd take those camos over the OONW


Lies.

 

i'd def take the camo over the OONW but i think the OONW is an ugly cw

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-29/31 #GRAILS - KBP2 - 12 B.OVO - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-29/31 #GRAILS - KBP2 - 12 B.OVO - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #7963 of 8068

Image result for seinfeld gif

post #7964 of 8068
Typical redrum laugh.gif
Instagram: @cooperfiddy
Reply
Instagram: @cooperfiddy
Reply
post #7965 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz109 View Post

FTL calendar has a multi colorway releasing later this month......any pics of them?
Isn't that the white out CW? Feel that was posted already, the "multi" got people excited only for the fancy swoosh on the strap to be the only multi colored part.
Follow me on IG: @dc_kustoms
Reply
Follow me on IG: @dc_kustoms
Reply
post #7966 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStarLord View Post
 

 

 

 

So back when this conversation was going on, liked the colors on the bag matching the OONW, so I ended up ordering it, haven't heard a word from them, haven't returned any of my 4 inquiries via email or DM. Just thought I'd put it out there for any Lebron fans, etc.  Would avoid doing business with them

Sorry man for posting info. I feel bad you got robbed....like it's my fault. If I was a little closer to Akron, I would drive over there for you!!

post #7967 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLE4LIFE View Post
 

Sorry man for posting info. I feel bad you got robbed....like it's my fault. If I was a little closer to Akron, I would drive over there for you!!

:lol no worries, just wanted to put it out there so other people could avoid it. Started a PayPal dispute yesterday as well, they haven't even responded to that either. 

post #7968 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStarLord View Post
 

:lol no worries, just wanted to put it out there so other people could avoid it. Started a PayPal dispute yesterday as well, they haven't even responded to that either. 

Dang, I wanted that bag too.  :x

Instagram: @FabFiveDubs
Reply
Instagram: @FabFiveDubs
Reply
post #7969 of 8068
I hate people who do business like that only like to deal with legit companies.
post #7970 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by truenike81 View Post

I hate people who do business like that only like to deal with legit companies.

Yea, they want all the recognition in the world for Lebron wearing that Kermit trophy hat, I even commented on IG on one of their recent posts just to ask if I'll get my order any time soon, they responded right away saying to DM them the details, so I did, then they went back and deleted my comment and theirs, and never responded. Never understood that kind of nonsense. 

post #7971 of 8068
What's there ig account name?
post #7972 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by truenike81 View Post

What's there ig account name?

https://www.instagram.com/7thfloorclothing/

post #7973 of 8068


Man...I wish the "Time To Shine" Pack had a greyish color Lebron like the Kyrie, then I'd be on board come Friday.

Side note, that KD Elite is HIDEOUS.
post #7974 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooperFiddy View Post

Typical redrum laugh.gif

laugh.gif for me it's just to busy
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-29/31 #GRAILS - KBP2 - 12 B.OVO - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-29/31 #GRAILS - KBP2 - 12 B.OVO - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #7975 of 8068

Time to pass pack (except pg's of course) lol

post #7976 of 8068
Those kyries are clean. I may get them.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #7977 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smartalec View Post

Man...I wish the "Time To Shine" Pack had a greyish color Lebron like the Kyrie, then I'd be on board come Friday.

Side note, that KD Elite is HIDEOUS.

All I can see when I look at those KD Elite's is the hoses on Bane's mask.  :lol

Instagram: @FabFiveDubs
Reply
Instagram: @FabFiveDubs
Reply
post #7978 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

Time to pass pack (except pg's of course) lol

Have you tried the PGs on?
post #7979 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smartalec View Post


Have you tried the PGs on?

I have the first colorway

post #7980 of 8068
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

I have the first colorway

PICS?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175