NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page - Page 604

Poll Results: Who is going to win the ACC this season?

Poll expires: Jun 25, 2017  
  • 36% (9)
    FSU
  • 0% (0)
    Clemson
  • 4% (1)
    Louisville
  • 32% (8)
    Miami
  • 4% (1)
    Virginia Tech
  • 4% (1)
    NC State
  • 4% (1)
    Georgia Tech
  • 4% (1)
    Pitt
  • 0% (0)
    UNC
  • 4% (1)
    Syracuse
  • 0% (0)
    Wake Forest
  • 0% (0)
    Duke
  • 4% (1)
    UVA
  • 4% (1)
    Boston College
25 Total Votes  
post #18091 of 18118
In a lot of cases the OL has done piss poor. And in a number of cases, Francois has held on to the ball (for whatever reason), WR running the wrong route, QB not processing things fast enough, not trusting what he sees, etc.) All in all everyone needs to do better to avoid him taking some of the unnecessary shots he takes.

For instance, that first hit he takes is just ridiculous. Basic foot placement/steps and technique from the OL and he doesn't get hit nearly as hard/flush (if at all)

But you got your LT/LG tripping over themselves like middle schoolers

Miami was trying to take my guy out tho laugh.gifmean.gif
Edited by dreClark - 6/20/17 at 10:30am
post #18092 of 18118
Quote:
Miami was trying to take mu guy out tho laugh.gifmean.gif

 

 

:smokin 

post #18093 of 18118

Miami had several questionable shots and two blatant late hits in that clip.

post #18094 of 18118
Now somebody post Kaaya's
post #18095 of 18118

USC just got a commit from Justin Dedich. Say what you will about Helton, but he can recruit his *** off.

 

 

 

Also, interesting Corral comment from Garry Paskiewitz an ESPN college football writer:

 

Quote:
Well it was certainly surprising news on a Saturday morning in June to hear that the USC quarterback commit had de-committed, and i'm sorry to see it because I think Corral is a good one.

But it's not entirely out of the blue. We had first heard a rumbling back in March that SC wasn't 100% set with Matt, and the only thing we were told is that SC was doing some checking after the incident that led to his departure from Oaks. We didn't hear anything more on it until the rumbling popped up twice in recent weeks. One of the times came when I was talking with Steve Clarkson about Matt's performance after his camp in San Diego, Clarkson said "It would be the biggest mistake for SC not to take him". 

It's not clear yet exactly what caused this to happen but for the report to come out that Matt would no longer be considering USC is an indication that the situation came to a head between the two parties. 
post #18096 of 18118

One man's trash is another dawg's treasure.

post #18097 of 18118
Thread Starter 
Quote:
 247Sports‏Verified account @247Sports  Jun 20
 .@bartonsimmons on the Germany product who's about to take CFB recruiting — and maybe the slopes, too — by storm http://247sports.com/Article/Barton-Simmons-Cover-3-Germanys-Julius-Welschof-is-one-of-the-st-53255124
post #18098 of 18118

Amon Ra + Daniels :hat

post #18099 of 18118
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanFan View Post

Amon Ra  pimp.gif

Was at USC again this weekend?
post #18100 of 18118
And Stanford again for like the 11th time??
post #18101 of 18118
lol I mean he camped with SC last year and showed up to their camp again last week. He's been on campus a whole lot since last winter as well. And JT goes to Mater Dei. This isn't a pissing contest, but what's your point?
post #18102 of 18118
Amon Ra to USC would be a surprise

that family ain't about that program.
People who are clowning the Lakers now will eat their words by 2019. Guaranteed WCF by then - wHipLAshTw03 ($500 bet with casper90403)

My Size chart:

Jordans 10.5 FK racers 11 FK chukka 10.5 FK...
Reply
People who are clowning the Lakers now will eat their words by 2019. Guaranteed WCF by then - wHipLAshTw03 ($500 bet with casper90403)

My Size chart:

Jordans 10.5 FK racers 11 FK chukka 10.5 FK...
Reply
post #18103 of 18118
Not true at all.
post #18104 of 18118
@10508 Cardo Jr Ln FREEKOBE reporting that UGA dropped Corral today fyi.

He's now talking to UF @Mamba MVP
post #18105 of 18118
Thread Starter 

Is homie Chico Jr or something?

post #18106 of 18118
Mater Dei in da house 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
Reply
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
Reply
post #18107 of 18118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nako XL View Post

@10508 Cardo Jr Ln FREEKOBE reporting that UGA dropped Corral today fyi.

He's now talking to UF @Mamba MVP


I saw that, been trying to confirm on my end because we've been scrambling for a QB since Trevor Lawrence chose Clemson.. Corral must have a history of bad decision making?

post #18108 of 18118
There's rumors from a lot of different places but I dont really want to post them up without confirmation.

Only thing for sure is that he yoked up wayne Gretzky's son for messing with his girl and when Oaks Christian tried to discipline him for it he wasn't with that noise and flipped to LB Poly. The reason he went to Poly was all because of Jalen Hall and the Hawkins kids and the USC connection. Saint Bonaventure would have made more sense as a transfer and is right by his crib but he was trying to build chemistry with the dudes he figured would be his teammates next year.

If you remember he didn't get an Opening invite initially because of behavioral concerns related to the Gretzky fight.

The rumors on his behavioral issues range from minor and petty to suspendable "whoa, red flag." Considering TMZ was all over him and we haven't heard any grotesque stories I'm guessing it's more minor than anything.
post #18109 of 18118

Our guys believe we told Corral 'no' not because of anything he did, but because the spot has been taken...8o

post #18110 of 18118
Or he just wanted to mess with the good guys.
LA LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LAS VEGAS RAIDERS
nthat.gifPSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24nthat.gif
 
Reply
LA LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LAS VEGAS RAIDERS
nthat.gifPSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24nthat.gif
 
Reply
post #18111 of 18118
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln View Post
 

Our guys believe we told Corral 'no' not because of anything he did, but because the spot has been taken...8o

 

I hope not for the lulz when Fields goes to FSU or SC

post #18112 of 18118
Good podcast from Scout with USC's running backs coach Deland McCullough:

http://www.scout.com/college/usc/story/1786694-podcast-usc-rb-coach-deland-mccullough

There was also one with Colin Cowherd that I haven't checked out yet:

http://www.scout.com/college/usc/story/1786656-colin-cowherd-on-the-peristyle-podcast
post #18113 of 18118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nako XL View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln View Post

 
Our guys believe we told Corral 'no' not because of anything he did, but because the spot has been taken...nerd.gif

I hope not for the lulz when Fields goes to FSU or SC

SC? Penn State was too far for his family, no?
post #18114 of 18118
Yet he's talking to them and may visit. Prob wasn't all about distance.

Also idk if you've ever been to penn state but that place is crazy. It's not a perfect fit for most.
post #18115 of 18118
Is Deland McCollough related to Sultan McCollough?
post #18116 of 18118
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreClark View Post

Is Deland McCollough related to Sultan McCollough?

I don't believe so as Deland barely had any ties to California or USC.

This entry I just saw on sultan's Wikipedia page is hilarious to me though:

post #18117 of 18118
Thread Starter 
post #18118 of 18118
Thread Starter 
Quote:
 Ari Wasserman‏Verified account @AriWasserman  9h9 hours ago
 A deep dive into the expensive expansion of the Ohio State recruiting department explains dominance @clevelanddotcom
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page