NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike PG 1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nike PG 1 - Page 141

post #4201 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smartalec View Post

This.

I also wonder, who/what assets the CAVs are already shopping for return value to land PG. If anything, send that scrub TT to Indy, most overpaid ever. Smh.

Agreed. Even curry get more rebounds than him smh.
post #4202 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydeous View Post

So PG has the potential to join Cavs, which got me wondering - is he still the same player ever since he broke his leg? I feel like he wasn't as dynamic and explosive this finals compared to the few seasons ago.

 

Luckily it was an injury to the bone instead of ligaments, his leg is now stronger than before. He doesn't appear as explosive as he was in the past but that might be due to his game changing a bit. He still dunked on the Cavs a couple of times in the playoffs though.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smartalec View Post


This.

I also wonder, who/what assets the CAVs are already shopping for return value to land PG. If anything, send that scrub TT to Indy, most overpaid ever. Smh.

 

Due to contracts, they have to be shopping TT or Love. 

post #4203 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydeous View Post

So PG has the potential to join Cavs, which got me wondering - is he still the same player ever since he broke his leg? I feel like he wasn't as dynamic and explosive this finals compared to the few seasons ago.

What assets do the Cavs have?

They have no draft picks and Thompson, Love and Shumpert.

They're going to give up what for a season, because he sure as heck doesn't want to go from Indiana to Cleveland when there's no guarantee Lebron will stay.
post #4204 of 4262
Not sure why the Pacers would want to take on Kevin Love. Dude is already 29 and is not ideal on a rebuilding team. Pacers will want to tank if they trade George. They'll want a young player and picks back. PG also killed his trade value by telling everyone he wants to go to the Lakers, so the Pacers aren't going to get very good offers.

IMO, he's going to Boston. Ainge has enough assets to gamble with on a 1 year rental of PG. He won't leave Boston once he gets there either. A deep playoff run and playing for Brad Stevens should be enough to convince him to stick around.
post #4205 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill4eva View Post

Not sure why the Pacers would want to take on Kevin Love. Dude is already 29 and is not ideal on a rebuilding team. Pacers will want to tank if they trade George. They'll want a young player and picks back. PG also killed his trade value by telling everyone he wants to go to the Lakers, so the Pacers aren't going to get very good offers.

IMO, he's going to Boston. Ainge has enough assets to gamble with on a 1 year rental of PG. He won't leave Boston once he gets there either. A deep playoff run and playing for Brad Stevens should be enough to convince him to stick around.

I don't know, I think Ainge isn't going to risk the one year rental. He'd rather keep stacking assets and get a sure thing
post #4206 of 4262
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

What assets do the Cavs have?

They have no draft picks and Thompson, Love and Shumpert.

They're going to give up what for a season, because he sure as heck doesn't want to go from Indiana to Cleveland when there's no guarantee Lebron will stay.

If PG is traded to Cleveland, he's guaranteed at least one year with LeBron and Kyrie. The. he's a free agent next year, and he can leave.
post #4207 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Blades View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill4eva View Post

Not sure why the Pacers would want to take on Kevin Love. Dude is already 29 and is not ideal on a rebuilding team. Pacers will want to tank if they trade George. They'll want a young player and picks back. PG also killed his trade value by telling everyone he wants to go to the Lakers, so the Pacers aren't going to get very good offers.

IMO, he's going to Boston. Ainge has enough assets to gamble with on a 1 year rental of PG. He won't leave Boston once he gets there either. A deep playoff run and playing for Brad Stevens should be enough to convince him to stick around.

I don't know, I think Ainge isn't going to risk the one year rental. He'd rather keep stacking assets and get a sure thing

Depends on what the asking price is. Cs prefer Jimmy because of his contract, but if they can get George for pennies on the dollar, Ainge might go with that.
post #4208 of 4262
Pennies on the dollar sure. But they're not giving up anything of real value. Maybe a 2nd round pick and Olynyk lol
post #4209 of 4262
Jaylen brown and Jae Crowder for PGeorge. That's the most I would give up for 1 year of pg. celtics don't really need Jaylen Brown if they are talking about drafting Josh Jackson, another SF at #3.
PG and Jackson will be a big upgrade over Crowder and Brown. The only problem is PG saying he wants to take the last shot every time. I don't know if that will sit well with iT.

Back to the shoes. So far I only have the Navy/ bait, I'm thinking of copping 1 more colorway.
Edited by Law15 - 6/19/17 at 9:31am
post #4210 of 4262
Nah I don't think they'd ship Brown they love his upside and work ethic. He's not even drinking age and he's Danny's hand picked guy.

Is it set in stone they're picking Jackson? I wouldn't be surprised if they went another direction. I also think you can't have too many versatile 3s especially on cheap rookie contracts
post #4211 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law15 View Post

 So far I only have the Navy/ bait, I'm thinking of copping 1 more colorway.

Did you get navy/bait on discount or you just liked the colorway 

i like the pure plats, ivorys.  white/chrome on july 1 should be good

post #4212 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Blades View Post

Nah I don't think they'd ship Brown they love his upside and work ethic. He's not even drinking age and he's Danny's hand picked guy.

Is it set in stone they're picking Jackson? I wouldn't be surprised if they went another direction. I also think you can't have too many versatile 3s especially on cheap rookie contracts

We'll see. Jackson is coming in for a workout tomorrow. I think the guy is Taytum though.
post #4213 of 4262

Would anyone happen to know if the outsole of the Elements is a XDR outsole?

post #4214 of 4262
What happen to the elements on Footlocker?
post #4215 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

What happen to the elements on Footlocker?

They're still there. They don't show up with the other PG's though, since they have "Elements" in the name.
http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:286326/sku:11085200/nike-pg-1-elements-mens/paul-george/olive-green/black/

post #4216 of 4262
^ those FTL pics looking extra grouchy

Da hell was nike thinking mean.gif
post #4217 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super T1ght View Post

^ those FTL pics looking extra grouchy

Da hell was nike thinking mean.gif

 

They look better in person too me.....

 

an on foot shot I took this weekend.....

 

IG @junjdm 
Reply
IG @junjdm 
Reply
post #4218 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by junjdm View Post
 

 

They look better in person too me.....

 

an on foot shot I took this weekend.....

 

clean man. we are finally getting a pure white pg 1 on july 1

post #4219 of 4262

:rollin @extra grouchy

Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Pure Platinum' $140 Shippednerd.gif 
Reply
Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Pure Platinum' $140 Shippednerd.gif 
Reply
post #4220 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaddedNike View Post
 

clean man. we are finally getting a pure white pg 1 on july 1

 

Thanks

 

and is there a pic of these Pure whites? Or did I miss it?

IG @junjdm 
Reply
IG @junjdm 
Reply
post #4221 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by junjdm View Post
 

 

Thanks

 

and is there a pic of these Pure whites? Or did I miss it?

haven't seen any yet. they are supposed to come out on july 1.  white/chrome/black.  hoping its a chrome swoosh with black outsole. 

post #4222 of 4262
I wonder how a fabric shaver would handle the elements.
post #4223 of 4262
If PG and Melo go to the CAVS, then Nike and Jordan brand has it pretty easy going next year with 4 signature athletes on 1 team!
TEAM PENNY
"Every Cent Counts"
Reply
TEAM PENNY
"Every Cent Counts"
Reply
post #4224 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post

If PG and Melo go to the CAVS, then Nike and Jordan brand has it pretty easy going next year with 4 signature athletes on 1 team!
Imagine the pack(s) we will would get when they win 🤔😵
post #4225 of 4262
Quote:
Originally Posted by junjdm View Post
 

 

They look better in person too me.....

 

an on foot shot I took this weekend.....

 

 

very nice shot!!!

post #4226 of 4262
If anyone takes a pair of clippers to the elements please post pics.
For Trade: Nike Roshe GB size 10. Looking for any  flyknit Multicolor or Red trainers.
Reply
For Trade: Nike Roshe GB size 10. Looking for any  flyknit Multicolor or Red trainers.
Reply
post #4227 of 4262



3rd pair now and all I can say is Nike sure have produced a gem of a sneaker!
post #4228 of 4262

i love hooping in mine because of that perfect fit when i go half size up!

post #4229 of 4262
Are these more difficult to put on than the Lebron 14s for anyone else besides me? Feel great when on, but they def take more oomph to put on than the 14s.
RMS
Reply
RMS
Reply
post #4230 of 4262

My elements pair is extra mossy but I actually like it that way

WTB: Jordan 1 Shadow sz 10 or 9.5

          Jordan 1 Vachetta Tan sz 10 or 9.5

          

Reply

WTB: Jordan 1 Shadow sz 10 or 9.5

          Jordan 1 Vachetta Tan sz 10 or 9.5

          

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike PG 1