NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike PG 1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nike PG 1 - Page 3

post #61 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post

Just watched the Pacers / Lakers game tonight. After the game a camera picked up PG telling Brian Shaw his shoes are coming out in January

Hyped. It's been a minute. I've been waiting for a PG sig smokin.gif
post #62 of 2556
Usually Nike waits until the second sig shoe to hit them with the strap lol.
post #63 of 2556
just saw this new side image of the pg1 really hoping for a dual zoom heel and forefoot. Kinda lebron v feel if any ones played in those very excited for these.
post #64 of 2556

Just release these already, NIke!!! 

post #65 of 2556
Loved the hyperrev 2015 so i bet ill love these. I hope they have heel and forefoot zoom too.
post #66 of 2556
All u guys hopeing for heel and forefoot zoom are gonna be disappointed if the kyries at 120 had just heel zoom how is this for 110 gonna have both lmfao
post #67 of 2556
Looks like a mashed up of the Lebron Soldier and HyperRev lol
post #68 of 2556

They're not bad. I'm still pretty surprised Paul George has a signature shoe.

post #69 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablome View Post

They're not bad. I'm still pretty surprised Paul George has a signature shoe.
Why? he's been deserving of one since like 2013
post #70 of 2556
March 2017... the pacers better make the playoffs so...
post #71 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbaz View Post

March 2017... the pacers better make the playoffs so...
They're dropping in January
post #72 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post


Why? he's been deserving of one since like 2013

I just question how marketable he is. The Pacers aren't exactly on national TV a lot and they're a small market team. He wasn't hyped up in college the way Kyrie, Lebron, and KD were. Although the Cavs and Thunder are small market too, Lebron made the Cavs must watch and KD had Westbrook and Harden with him to make the Thunder more interesting. PG doesn't seem to have that ability or the surrounding teammates right now. However, with Kobe now retired and because Harden left, I can see why they gave it to him. He could be a superstar in the future.

post #73 of 2556
He's deserving of a sig just by fully recovering from that terrible leg break like it was nothing. Still got me sick.gif talking about it.
post #74 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by thapointguy View Post

He's deserving of a sig just by fully recovering from that terrible leg break like it was nothing. Still got me sick.gif talking about it.

Oh man, I forgot about that. Maybe they'll do a "Broken Leg" colorway like Kobe's "Achilles Heel" colorway.

post #75 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablome View Post

I just question how marketable he is. The Pacers aren't exactly on national TV a lot and they're a small market team. He wasn't hyped up in college the way Kyrie, Lebron, and KD were. Although the Cavs and Thunder are small market too, Lebron made the Cavs must watch and KD had Westbrook and Harden with him to make the Thunder more interesting. PG doesn't seem to have that ability or the surrounding teammates right now. However, with Kobe now retired and because Harden left, I can see why they gave it to him. He could be a superstar in the future.
He's a top 10 player.... All NBA, All defense, starts in the all star game... clearly Nike thinks he's marketable enough. Most early reviews i've seen of the shoe are good. Seems like it's getting a better reaction than the Kyrie 3
post #76 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYDAY67 View Post

just saw this new side image of the pg1 really hoping for a dual zoom heel and forefoot. Kinda lebron v feel if any ones played in those very excited for these.
Only forefoot Zoom
post #77 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post

He's a top 10 player.... All NBA, All defense, starts in the all star game... clearly Nike thinks he's marketable enough. Most early reviews i've seen of the shoe are good. Seems like it's getting a better reaction than the Kyrie 3

Agreed. PG is a superstar. He had the setback 2 years ago with the leg and has been banged up this year. Healthy, arguably the 3-4th best SF in the league. Definitely a 10 player.
post #78 of 2556
They should have released a Paul George signature shoe 2-3 years ago when everybody was on his **** and wanted him to beat LeBron when he was on the Heat. Now nobody cares about the Pacers and PG has been leapfrogged by several other players.

With that being said, I only wear low tops for basketball and so do a lot of other people so there may still be a lot of people buying these cause they look good and maybe perform good as well
post #79 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post


He's a top 10 player.... All NBA, All defense, starts in the all star game... clearly Nike thinks he's marketable enough. Most early reviews i've seen of the shoe are good. Seems like it's getting a better reaction than the Kyrie 3

Where can I read these early reviews?

post #80 of 2556
If the hyperrevs retail for 110 w forefoot and heel these should have both too
post #81 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post

They should have released a Paul George signature shoe 2-3 years ago when everybody was on his **** and wanted him to beat LeBron when he was on the Heat. Now nobody cares about the Pacers and PG has been leapfrogged by several other players.

With that being said, I only wear low tops for basketball and so do a lot of other people so there may still be a lot of people buying these cause they look good and maybe perform good as well
leapfrogged? lmao by who? he was a top 10 player then, and he's a top 10 player now
post #82 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Hard to tell, but this might be a blacked out PG 1. Pic is from a Pacers practice a few weeks ago
post #83 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post

leapfrogged? lmao by who? he was a top 10 player then, and he's a top 10 player now

He's still a great player but his hype was trending way up and the Pacers looked like they'd be legit contenders for years and PG was looking like the next T-Mac a few years ago when they were playing the Heat in the playoffs...now nobody even speaks about the Pacers or Paul George

Curry, Westbrook, Kawhi, Klay, AD, KAT, Kyrie, Lillard, Giannis, Kristaps and Embiid have all moved past him on the hype train since like 2014 when PG was being looked at as the next big superstar.
post #84 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post

He's still a great player but his hype was trending way up and the Pacers looked like they'd be legit contenders for years and PG was looking like the next T-Mac a few years ago when they were playing the Heat in the playoffs...now nobody even speaks about the Pacers or Paul George

Curry, Westbrook, Kawhi, Klay, AD, KAT, Kyrie, Lillard, Giannis, Kristaps and Embiid have all moved past him on the hype train since like 2014 when PG was being looked at as the next big superstar.
Lmao come on man. "Hype train" is one thing (and some of the names you included are ridiculous) -- but only a few of those guys can even be mentioned with PG in terms of who's actually BETTER. But that's another conversation for another place. Let's stick to the PG 1
post #85 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post

Hard to tell, but this might be a blacked out PG 1. Pic is from a Pacers practice a few weeks ago
Anyone know what shoe this could be?
post #86 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post

Anyone know what shoe this could be?

Most likely a wear test sample of the PG 1 with them being blacked out but it doesn't look like a low tho nerd.gif
post #87 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post

Lmao come on man. "Hype train" is one thing (and some of the names you included are ridiculous) -- but only a few of those guys can even be mentioned with PG in terms of who's actually BETTER. But that's another conversation for another place. Let's stick to the PG 1

Well said. LMAO.
post #88 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoxPG13 View Post

Lmao come on man. "Hype train" is one thing (and some of the names you included are ridiculous) -- but only a few of those guys can even be mentioned with PG in terms of who's actually BETTER. But that's another conversation for another place. Let's stick to the PG 1

I'm not talking about who's a better player...I'm taking about the public interest in a player. PG had the hype a few years ago over all of those players listed, now all of them might have passed by him as far as public interest. He's still a great player but he's literally just not talked about at all anymore.
post #89 of 2556
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsUndefeated View Post

Most likely a wear test sample of the PG 1 with them being blacked out but it doesn't look like a low tho nerd.gif
The more i look at it, the more it just looks like he's wearing the KD 9
post #90 of 2556
Thread Starter 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike PG 1