NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017 - Page 838

post #25111 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbzlzo View Post

Would you guys recommend getting a pair from StockX? I've read mixed reviews so I'm in a limbo. Still looking to cop a pair for around $250 or less (I'm size 9.5 btw). Hit me up if you know any legit reseller that I could contact. Thanks!

I've bought almost 20 pairs off StockX within the last year with only a few issues like a damaged box or a lace having a smudge on it (both of which they refunded me partially for)

That being said, if you are super picky, you may not be satisfied.
You obviously can't see the photos of the pair you are getting through StockX.
So if a toebox isn't perfect or you end up with swooshes/toeboxes that aren't matching tumbled or smooth leather, you'll be stuck keeping it.

On the other hand, they guarantee authenticity.

Whereas with eBay/social media, you can see detailed photos and talk with the seller, but you'll have to do your own legit checking.
If you can get a pair on eBay for cheaper or same price as StockX (and feel comfortable doing so) that is the route I would choose first personally.
Looking for any/all OG AJ13 DS size 11 - Besides Chutneys.
Reply
Looking for any/all OG AJ13 DS size 11 - Besides Chutneys.
Reply
post #25112 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbzlzo View Post

Would you guys recommend getting a pair from StockX? I've read mixed reviews so I'm in a limbo. Still looking to cop a pair for around $250 or less (I'm size 9.5 btw). Hit me up if you know any legit reseller that I could contact. Thanks!
Follow @kicks4sale on ig. It's a bunch of private sellers reselling. I've gotten 2 from there. Just make sure to use PayPal and include pics of the shoes for legitimacy purposes. As the buyer haven't had any problems yet. Just make SURE to legit check here first. I've seen some steals this past week 220-240 and quite a few of them. Guess people ready to move on to the next flip.

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply

BUYING ALL JORDAN 1 ROYALS starting 4-16

SZ 9-11 PP INV

Reply
post #25113 of 25314

Got my 1st pair through Offer Up, DS 190 meet up

 

Need a 2nd 

post #25114 of 25314

Would you guys recommend getting a pair from StockX? I've read mixed reviews. Or can you direct 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLEcitor View Post


I've bought almost 20 pairs off StockX within the last year with only a few issues like a damaged box or a lace having a smudge on it (both of which they refunded me partially for)

That being said, if you are super picky, you may not be satisfied.
You obviously can't see the photos of the pair you are getting through StockX.
So if a toebox isn't perfect or you end up with swooshes/toeboxes that aren't matching tumbled or smooth leather, you'll be stuck keeping it.

On the other hand, they guarantee authenticity.

Whereas with eBay/social media, you can see detailed photos and talk with the seller, but you'll have to do your own legit checking.
If you can get a pair on eBay for cheaper or same price as StockX (and feel comfortable doing so) that is the route I would choose first personally.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerandkikz View Post


Follow @kicks4sale on ig. It's a bunch of private sellers reselling. I've gotten 2 from there. Just make sure to use PayPal and include pics of the shoes for legitimacy purposes. As the buyer haven't had any problems yet. Just make SURE to legit check here first. I've seen some steals this past week 220-240 and quite a few of them. Guess people ready to move on to the next flip.

 

Thanks for the tips brothers. 

post #25115 of 25314
Leather laces or nah...? I'm thinking they might look better in my Banneds

post #25116 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard706 View Post

Leather laces or nah...? I'm thinking they might look better in my Banneds

nah, OG or Wax looks better

post #25117 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Fresh View Post

Got my 1st pair through Offer Up, DS 190 meet up

Need a 2nd 

Good deal
Use ebates to get cashback off nike.ca, Hudson's Bay, adidas.ca, lids.ca, and more. Sign up through:
http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=I69lddSnRD8%3D%0D%0A
Reply
Use ebates to get cashback off nike.ca, Hudson's Bay, adidas.ca, lids.ca, and more. Sign up through:
http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=I69lddSnRD8%3D%0D%0A
Reply
post #25118 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfrenchbread23 View Post

nah, OG or Wax looks better

Those leather laces are nice
post #25119 of 25314
these restocked in ny yesterday and resellers were the only ones that knew
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #25120 of 25314
@cucumbercool the 34th street corridor or the the FTL at 42nd?

| beaters: 350 v2s Oreo colorway | WANT: 8.5 SBB DSM 1s | grail: Air Humara OG colorway (circa '98) | recent pickup: Reigning Champs Ultra Boost 3.0; Yeezy 350 v2 Creams

Reply

| beaters: 350 v2s Oreo colorway | WANT: 8.5 SBB DSM 1s | grail: Air Humara OG colorway (circa '98) | recent pickup: Reigning Champs Ultra Boost 3.0; Yeezy 350 v2 Creams

Reply
post #25121 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanV1990 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post

I dont use any products whatsoever
Honestly i dont even clean my shoes
I have stains and scuffs and just leave it as is
Unless its hot sauce..i just let it ride 

Same. Ppl go overboard and mess up their kicks laugh.gif

some people beat there 1s because it gives them character... but im not about that life and need my kicks fresh at all times... all i really do is clean the midsole and thats it.... if its a suede shoe ill get a microfiber towel and go over a scuff and thats it... my kicks look clean always pimp.gif
post #25122 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc1983 View Post

Good deal
Got another deal in the works
Ds bred and royal 1s for 450.

Resellers cant sit on them too long. = ]
post #25123 of 25314
I may have to hit the secondary market for these. I have to regain my AJ1 focus.
Check my blog
Reply
Check my blog
Reply
post #25124 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by domogotsole View Post

I may have to hit the secondary market for these. I have to regain my AJ1 focus.
Ones is where it's at bro
post #25125 of 25314
UNDS'ed both of our pairs today smokin.gif

post #25126 of 25314
:NthatQuote:
Originally Posted by turbo95eg6 View Post

UNDS'ed both of our pairs today smokin.gif


​Repped for fellow OR NT'er

post #25127 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Fresh View Post

Got another deal in the works
Ds bred and royal 1s for 450.

Resellers cant sit on them too long. = ]

If he sat on breds this long im sure he can wait it out a bit longer on royals. Most ppl just sitting on alot of pairs at the moment come september mark my wordz there will be a bunch of fools walking around with the bert and ernie bop asking where they can find for 250 they had no idea royals released 😂😂
"...Tellm why you mad son!" happy.gif
Quote:


Looking to buy for Size 11-11.5 Top 3s below $300 and storm Blues og 1s steal deal
(Local Meet Ups Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse New York area)
Reply
"...Tellm why you mad son!" happy.gif
Quote:


Looking to buy for Size 11-11.5 Top 3s below $300 and storm Blues og 1s steal deal
(Local Meet Ups Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse New York area)
Reply
post #25128 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by lethalfuse View Post

If he sat on breds this long im sure he can wait it out a bit longer on royals. Most ppl just sitting on alot of pairs at the moment come september mark my wordz there will be a bunch of fools walking around with the bert and ernie bop asking where they can find for 250 they had no idea royals released 😂😂
If he letting go both pairs for 450, his pockets hurting.
post #25129 of 25314
I almost grabbed another pair off stockx this weekend.. there were some in the 220 range Friday I think. Now they're back around 240.. may be worth keeping an eye on em for anyone still looking.
post #25130 of 25314
Lol I remember ppl saying these would go for more than black and reds. Ppl was living off that 2013 hype..glad everybody coppin for a good deal.
post #25131 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw843 View Post

Lol I remember ppl saying these would go for more than black and reds. Ppl was living off that 2013 hype..glad everybody coppin for a good deal.
only been a month bro 😂
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
post #25132 of 25314
Kanye hasn't worn these, that's prob why

Sell/trade:

L Supreme camo box logo crewneck, worn one x lightly

Reply

Sell/trade:

L Supreme camo box logo crewneck, worn one x lightly

Reply
post #25133 of 25314

Yup, it worked the last time

post #25134 of 25314
Good product sell itself. Give it sonetime guys i remeber in 2013 you sat on kicks for a month or 2 now theze cats cant wait 10 days
"...Tellm why you mad son!" happy.gif
Quote:


Looking to buy for Size 11-11.5 Top 3s below $300 and storm Blues og 1s steal deal
(Local Meet Ups Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse New York area)
Reply
"...Tellm why you mad son!" happy.gif
Quote:


Looking to buy for Size 11-11.5 Top 3s below $300 and storm Blues og 1s steal deal
(Local Meet Ups Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse New York area)
Reply
post #25135 of 25314
Looking for my first pair. Any assistance is welcome.
http://niketalk.com/t/662821/air-jordan-retro-1-royal-legit-check#post_28151207
Check my blog
Reply
Check my blog
Reply
post #25136 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Fresh View Post

Got another deal in the works
Ds bred and royal 1s for 450.

Resellers cant sit on them too long. = ]

that's def a deal
post #25137 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboi View Post

only been a month bro 😂
lol of course a newer 1 goes for less I'm talkin from the jump....some ppl swore royals were more sought after etc. You can't with the black n reds...I like both tho
post #25138 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw843 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboi View Post

only been a month bro 😂
lol of course a newer 1 goes for less I'm talkin from the jump....some ppl swore royals were more sought after etc. You can't with the black n reds...I like both tho

They made more royals than black reds this time around.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #25139 of 25314
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

They made more royals than black reds this time around.
Oh they did? I didnt know that! Awesome!
post #25140 of 25314
Breds about $500 before they even hit 1 year.... bulls CW will always be worth more than royals IMO
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
I love kicks!

Looking to trade 2017 DS Jordan 1 Royal for 2016 DS Jordan 1 Bred

IG - ozzkickz
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017