NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › ⚽️Official Football Thread: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barca - Sunday, 2:45pm. 4th place trophy EPL, other League games.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

⚽️Official Football Thread: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barca - Sunday, 2:45pm. 4th place trophy EPL, other League games. - Page 1199

post #35941 of 36694

*Waits for Zlatan move to finally pay attention to MLS*

post #35942 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinnerP View Post

Really??? mean.gif

"The man appears to have wanted to commit murder out of greed,"

https://apnews.com/49f9c0cbc2bb4f9f9e48eec2d0de2889

This is insane. I'd say it were a good movie script if it weren't based in reality and one of the most disgusting schemes I've ever heard about.

Son devised a plan to short shares, then attempted to blow up the BVB Dortmund team and staff in order to profit off the subsequent death and chaos.
post #35943 of 36694

:{ cot damn that's some evil ****.  the fact that his plan was so complex makes it even worse. 

he really thought this through. 

 

i haven't paid any attention to the details till now but that's ******* insane.

sit down. be humble.
Reply
sit down. be humble.
Reply
post #35944 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

mean.gif  cot damn that's some evil ****.  the fact that his plan was so complex makes it even worse. 
he really thought this through. 

i haven't paid any attention to the details till now but that's ******* insane.

Yea man I wasn't really paying much attention since the incident either.

I did catch that German authorities suspected from the jump that the letters framing it as radical Islamic terrorism were bogus but this is completely unexpected.
post #35945 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings90 View Post

*Waits for Zlatan move to finally pay attention to MLS*
let's not lie to ourselves
post #35946 of 36694
I just bought a Zlatan jersey on Sunday and won't even get to wear it for an active match of his mean.gif hope he heals quickly and can regain some form next year. If there's anyone who's proven he can turn back the hands of time, it's Zlatan.
Twitter - @OswaldSoy : Instagram - @sneaksoy
Reply
Twitter - @OswaldSoy : Instagram - @sneaksoy
Reply
post #35947 of 36694
Damn espnfc reporting he's out till January.
post #35948 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthOaklandFC View Post

Yea man I wasn't really paying much attention since the incident either.

I did catch that German authorities suspected from the jump that the letters framing it as radical Islamic terrorism were bogus but this is completely unexpected.
Yea it was reported the note was bogus and the use of military grade explosives.



psn: duecedime08
Reply
psn: duecedime08
Reply
post #35949 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaksoy1 View Post

I just bought a Zlatan jersey on Sunday and won't even get to wear it for an active match of his mean.gif hope he heals quickly and can regain some form next year. If there's anyone who's proven he can turn back the hands of time, it's Zlatan.

I'm in the same boat as you brah, I copped a Zlatan kit too laugh.gif
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/MUFC/BARÇA
Reply
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/MUFC/BARÇA
Reply
post #35950 of 36694
I wish Zlatan a speedy recovery. Never want to see a player go down like that frown.gif
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
Reply
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
Reply
post #35951 of 36694
Quote:
@GFFN: Youri Tielemans to AS Monaco, on the verge of completion - the situation https://t.co/PyaolXqLiz
Quote:
@GFFN: Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez has had multiple phone calls with PSG manager Unai Emery; the latest being this week https://t.co/f3lgVCDc20

Ligue 1's gonna be lit next year...
post #35952 of 36694
So much for Rocco's injury not being serious frown.gifmean.gif
Quote:
Marcos Rojo & Zlatan Ibrahimovic have both ruptured cruciate ligaments. Both out for months per @DuncanCastles

So in the span of a month,we've lost Mata, Smalling, Jones, Ibra and now Rojo to season ending injury...

Feeling like the LVG era again sick.gifmean.gif

Might be Timbo or Tuanzebe's time to shine
post #35953 of 36694
Would be dope if Ligue 1 had just one more club of massive financial wealth to go along with PSG and Monaco.

Also wish Lyon hadn't fallen off of late relative to the glory years.
post #35954 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post
 

:{

 

Didn't realize Smalling and Jones were done too... 

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

Reply
post #35955 of 36694
Noooo not Rojo mean.gif

Damb, I wonder who Sampaoli is going to plug into the LB spot for Argentina's remaining qualifiers
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
Reply
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
Reply
post #35956 of 36694
Juventus just signed former 19-year old former Boca Juniors midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur for 9.5m

Kid is going to be a stud, mark my words.
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
Reply
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
Reply
post #35957 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

So much for Rocco's injury not being serious frown.gifmean.gif
Quote:
Marcos Rojo & Zlatan Ibrahimovic have both ruptured cruciate ligaments. Both out for months per @DuncanCastles

So in the span of a month,we've lost Mata, Smalling, Jones, Ibra and now Rojo to season ending injury...

Feeling like the LVG era again sick.gifmean.gif

Might be Timbo or Tuanzebe's time to shine


Rojo done for the season...another soldier done.  And he was having such a good year under Mou

MANCHESTER UNITED l PITTSBURGH STEELERS l NY KNICKS

 

 

::2016 WANT TO BUY LIST::

Nike Foamposite Supreme Blk sz. 10

Nike Air Max 90 "Cork" sz 10

Reply

MANCHESTER UNITED l PITTSBURGH STEELERS l NY KNICKS

 

 

::2016 WANT TO BUY LIST::

Nike Foamposite Supreme Blk sz. 10

Nike Air Max 90 "Cork" sz 10

Reply
post #35958 of 36694
Damn. Man U has all of the handicaps to make the CL next season, but also all of the setbacks not to at this point.

Games in hand, ability to qualify though either the EPL or EL... Injuries....

laugh.gif Thats stressful
Filet Mignon FC
Reply
Filet Mignon FC
Reply
post #35959 of 36694

that lowkey moment where every non-catlan spanish team advances in their euro comps

Chelsea FC

Team MetalHeads

uMadFC

Twitter:  @Metal_Mario IG: @metalmvrio

Reply

Chelsea FC

Team MetalHeads

uMadFC

Twitter:  @Metal_Mario IG: @metalmvrio

Reply
post #35960 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

Juventus just signed former 19-year old former Boca Juniors midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur for 9.5m

Kid is going to be a stud, mark my words.

I've been busy all day so I'm catching up on footy news but this is great for his development.
Arsenal FC - Gooner For Life http://twitter.com/NY_Philosophy PSN: TheMastamind89
Reply
Arsenal FC - Gooner For Life http://twitter.com/NY_Philosophy PSN: TheMastamind89
Reply
post #35961 of 36694
jose need to just say screw the premier league and throw all the eggs in the europa basket they CAN beat anyone left in the tournament but will they? who knows

@Patizzzle

Reply

@Patizzzle

Reply
post #35962 of 36694

I was just hoping that Real and Juve didn't draw each other for the semis, after a Real-Bayern and Juve-Barca quarter finals. This way, we very well might get a true final, between the two best teams in Europe.

 

Really sucks about Zlatan. Fortunately, he did more than enough for his legacy to disprove all those ridiculous claims that he couldn't play in the Premiership. If he was doing this at 35, I can't imagine what a beast in the Premiership he would've been 5-10 years ago.

post #35963 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18 View Post

jose need to just say screw the premier league and throw all the eggs in the europa basket they CAN beat anyone left in the tournament but will they? who knows

That's exactly what I'm thinking...
post #35964 of 36694
Hoping to see Mou opt for a 4-4-2 moving forward with Tony and Rash up top. Interested in seeing if he calls up Tuanzebe or uses Timbo as a CB with all the injuries and given his lack of trust in Blind as a defender
post #35965 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post



Ligue 1's gonna be lit next year...

Tielemans gonna get a nice bag :smokin Monaco seems like a great pick to further develop

post #35966 of 36694
Hector channeling his inner Beckham
nintchdbpict000318601598-e1492865803532.jpg?strip=all&w=690&quality=1001
Edited by getrichquik1987 - 4/22/17 at 8:42am
post #35967 of 36694
Bayern currently trailing 1-2 to Mainz
post #35968 of 36694
I wonder who Koeman can attract to Everton once Lukaku leaves. Everton gonna have some serious dough once hes sold.
post #35969 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by getrichquik1987 View Post

Hectic channeling his inner Beckham
nintchdbpict000318601598-e1492865803532.jpg?strip=all&w=690&quality=1001

:lol

He should just go back to this

post #35970 of 36694
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicSole21 View Post

I wonder who Koeman can attract to Everton once Lukaku leaves. Everton gonna have some serious dough once hes sold.
your boy Iheancho would make sense
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › ⚽️Official Football Thread: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barca - Sunday, 2:45pm. 4th place trophy EPL, other League games.