NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

post #1 of 899
Thread Starter 

"Unauthorized is the new way of saying fake"

Reply

"Unauthorized is the new way of saying fake"

Reply
post #2 of 899
Uh oh
post #3 of 899
Can't be worse than those Marvin the Martian 7's
post #4 of 899
🤔
#AJ1FAM

Looking to trade my 2017 DS Jordan 1 "Royal" size 9.5 for DS 2016 Jordan 1 "Banned" in size 9 or 9.5


Expect less flaws rather than flawless
Reply
#AJ1FAM

Looking to trade my 2017 DS Jordan 1 "Royal" size 9.5 for DS 2016 Jordan 1 "Banned" in size 9 or 9.5


Expect less flaws rather than flawless
Reply
post #5 of 899
Should be interesting to see.
post #6 of 899
will probably cop
post #7 of 899

hope its not too wild.

post #8 of 899


It has potential
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #9 of 899
Clear bottom 7's, like the N7 joints? Eh...
post #10 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post



It has potential
I wonder if they are gonna look similar to the GMP 7's or more like the Confetti 8's minus the confetti hits, but with the trophy clear soles 🤔
#AJ1FAM

Looking to trade my 2017 DS Jordan 1 "Royal" size 9.5 for DS 2016 Jordan 1 "Banned" in size 9 or 9.5


Expect less flaws rather than flawless
Reply
#AJ1FAM

Looking to trade my 2017 DS Jordan 1 "Royal" size 9.5 for DS 2016 Jordan 1 "Banned" in size 9 or 9.5


Expect less flaws rather than flawless
Reply
post #11 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyJs23 View Post

I wonder if they are gonna look similar to the GMP 7's or more like the Confetti 8's minus the confetti hits, but with the trophy clear soles 🤔

I could see it being either one of those.
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #12 of 899
A freakin kid did it you fools

Its not gonna look like either or anything we have had before

Lets think for two seconds

Gonna have some dumb sayings, maybe some more non matching colors and gimmicks.

And heaven forbid if you hate on how it comes out

Smh at those who tried attacking because 80% said the db13 were ugly as hell
post #13 of 899
I love the 7 silhouette . I am huge fan of some of the classic color ways Raptors, Bordeuxs ,Cardinals and French Blues . But color ways like Marvin the Martians , Alternate Olympics and Sweaters are a travesty . Nike needs to stop making the 7's into clown shoes and dragging down the model . I am hopeful on this but it has been a while since we got anything decent from the DB collection .
post #14 of 899
Good Stuff nthat.gif but just me know when they retro this again


Stay in your lane
Reply
Stay in your lane
Reply
post #15 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post



It has potential

That sounds dope.

They're running out of silouettes 1-14. All that's left is this, 11,12, and 14
post #16 of 899
1-10 is done. All left is 11, 12 and 14 as stated for the major retros. A db 16 (no patent toe) or db 23 would be dope I think if done in the suede and premium leathers
post #17 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post

A freakin kid did it you fools

Its not gonna look like either or anything we have had before

Lets think for two seconds

Gonna have some dumb sayings, maybe some more non matching colors and gimmicks.

And heaven forbid if you hate on how it comes out

Smh at those who tried attacking because 80% said the db13 were ugly as hell

I'm trying to figure out who you're calling a fool and who you're telling to think. Just because a kid is designing it, doesn't mean it won't be appealing. All we're saying is based off the description it has potential to be clean (like the 3s or the 9s).
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #18 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post

A freakin kid did it you fools
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

I'm trying to figure out who you're calling a fool and who you're telling to think. Just because a kid is designing it, doesn't mean it won't be appealing. All we're saying is based off the description it has potential to be clean (like the 3s or the 9s).
This nerd.gif
#AJ1FAM

Looking to trade my 2017 DS Jordan 1 "Royal" size 9.5 for DS 2016 Jordan 1 "Banned" in size 9 or 9.5


Expect less flaws rather than flawless
Reply
#AJ1FAM

Looking to trade my 2017 DS Jordan 1 "Royal" size 9.5 for DS 2016 Jordan 1 "Banned" in size 9 or 9.5


Expect less flaws rather than flawless
Reply
post #19 of 899
Anyone who thinks its gonna resemble anything that has came before i would say is foolish.

And i said "Lets think". As in, "let us" all of us.
post #20 of 899
cant wait to see pics
GIANTS-BILLS-KNICKS-MAVERICKS-SERENA-NADAL-VENUS

WTT my RC UB sz 11.5 for RC UB sz 9[/SIZE]
Reply
GIANTS-BILLS-KNICKS-MAVERICKS-SERENA-NADAL-VENUS

WTT my RC UB sz 11.5 for RC UB sz 9[/SIZE]
Reply
post #21 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by antj2k2 View Post

cant wait to see pics
That's where I'm at.
post #22 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post

A freakin kid did it you fools

Its not gonna look like either or anything we have had before

Lets think for two seconds

Gonna have some dumb sayings, maybe some more non matching colors and gimmicks.

And heaven forbid if you hate on how it comes out

Smh at those who tried attacking because 80% said the db13 were ugly as hell


I SEE WHAT YOURE SAYING BUT UH A KID MAKING THEM DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE THEM.. I LOVE THE CONCEPT BEHIND DOERNBECHER AND THE CHILDREN BUT THE 13S ARE STILL TRASH (TO ME)

nerd.gif INSTAGRAM: KANYIZZY nerd.gif
For Sale: SOLLDDD!
$140 (USD)
  
Reply
nerd.gif INSTAGRAM: KANYIZZY nerd.gif
For Sale: SOLLDDD!
$140 (USD)
  
Reply
post #23 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by j o 19 View Post

I SEE WHAT YOURE SAYING BUT UH A KID MAKING THEM DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE THEM.. I LOVE THE CONCEPT BEHIND DOERNBECHER AND THE CHILDREN BUT THE 13S ARE STILL TRASH (TO ME)

.........thats exactly what im saying
post #24 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus View Post


.........thats exactly what im saying


OH OKAY LOL.. THE WAY YOU WORDED IT MADE IT SOUND INVERTED MY BAD :lol

nerd.gif INSTAGRAM: KANYIZZY nerd.gif
For Sale: SOLLDDD!
$140 (USD)
  
Reply
nerd.gif INSTAGRAM: KANYIZZY nerd.gif
For Sale: SOLLDDD!
$140 (USD)
  
Reply
post #25 of 899
The 13s were horrible. Some like them, some dont.
Every shoe has potential until they end up being a Jordan 2010
post #26 of 899
I like 7s, can't wait to see photos. nerd.gif
post #27 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

Good Stuff nthat.gif but just me know when they retro this again


Best DBs to date... Waiting to see these 7s, please JB please do these right!!
post #28 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksodk View Post

1-10 is done. All left is 11, 12 and 14 as stated for the major retros. A db 16 (no patent toe) or db 23 would be dope I think if done in the suede and premium leathers


DB 23s with black tumbled leather could be dope.
post #29 of 899
Will jb ever retro a db?
post #30 of 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by majin drew View Post

Will jb ever retro a db?

 

I don't remember if it was an actual retro but the DB 3 re-released a few years ago.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher