NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY '16-'17: Cuffin Season
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TAY '16-'17: Cuffin Season - Page 188

post #5611 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tireless Drive View Post

shawty tryna say she prego already frown.gif


Feels bad bros


Says shes against abortions frown.gif

 

if you got her prego and you're sad take this 'L' eyes.gif

on another note aint nothing wrong with asking your girl to give you top or other things. The problem is when you ask and she tell you 'NO' now my friend we have a problem. laugh.gif
Team Lurker
Reply
Team Lurker
Reply
post #5612 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slighted View Post
 


Something something happy wife happy life

 

Right?

 

:lol

 

Boy do I hate that phrase right there

post #5613 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodrichLaflare View Post

This.

My boy lived with this pretty white girl with a lil bubble.. but he'd always say she wasn't letting him hit on the reg. and that they'd get in arguments about it sick.gifroll.gif it should be to nobodies surprise they broke up when she found out he was smashin' on something else on the side laugh.gif  
I put bread on it that she was cheating or more into someone else at the time.
post #5614 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeJordan823 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodrichLaflare View Post

This.

My boy lived with this pretty white girl with a lil bubble.. but he'd always say she wasn't letting him hit on the reg. and that they'd get in arguments about it sick.gifroll.gif it should be to nobodies surprise they broke up when she found out he was smashin' on something else on the side laugh.gif  
I put bread on it that she was cheating or more into someone else at the time.
post #5615 of 7124
Nah... not necessarily. Some girls have low libido, and there's many factors that can lower your libido.
post #5616 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O View Post

Nah... not necessarily. Some girls have low libido, and there's many factors that can lower your libido.

Lol, that's just something I can't believe unless she's over 30 and had kids. Girls let me smash when they aren't even in the mood cause they like me like that, so maybe his pipe game was weak and she was getting it elsewhere. Cause I'm positive if she's that bad she wasn't just going without sex.
post #5617 of 7124
laugh.gif How old are you?

Better yet, i'll ask.... how long was your longest relationship?
post #5618 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O View Post

Nah... not necessarily. Some girls have low libido, and there's many factors that can lower your libido.
This is 100% true
post #5619 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O View Post

laugh.gif How old are you?
 

dude has to be a teenager talking that foolishness. 

post #5620 of 7124

Messin' with them lil thotties eh?

post #5621 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeJordan823 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O View Post

Nah... not necessarily. Some girls have low libido, and there's many factors that can lower your libido.

Lol, that's just something I can't believe unless she's over 30 and had kids. Girls let me smash when they aren't even in the mood cause they like me like that, so maybe his pipe game was weak and she was getting it elsewhere. Cause I'm positive if she's that bad she wasn't just going without sex.

 

In most cases you're probably right, but this was just one of them small town girls that had lost her v senior yr of HS etc. and wasn't use to a n_ killin' it on the daily.... there's a small % of women that just ain't built for savages like that.

post #5622 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamDEF View Post

Messin' with them lil thotties eh?

I'm 24. I don't mess with old broads. 20-23. It's funny how I'm being asked my age, and homie cheated cause he wasn't smashing instead of just breaking up with her beforehand. So nah I can't relate to girls not letting me hit, just cause they don't want to. They don't get a call or text back, simple as that. I swear most males aren't men.
post #5623 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O View Post

laugh.gif How old are you?

Better yet, i'll ask.... how long was your longest relationship?

But who stays in an unfulfilled relationship just cause she's cute? A simp.
post #5624 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeJordan823 View Post


I'm 24. I don't mess with old broads. 20-23. It's funny how I'm being asked my age, and homie cheated cause he wasn't smashing instead of just breaking up with her beforehand. So nah I can't relate to girls not letting me hit, just cause they don't want to. They don't get a call or text back, simple as that. I swear most males aren't men.

 

Most males aren't men, since most male creatures are animals and not human but that's not the point you were making.

 

 

I suppose I understand the point you are making but it's built on flawed logic

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by KobeJordan823 View Post


But who stays in an unfulfilled relationship just cause she's cute? A simp.

 

Can't be a simp who cheats

post #5625 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamDEF View Post

Most males aren't men, since most male creatures are animals and not human but that's not the point you were making.


I suppose I understand the point you are making but it's built on flawed logic

Can't be a simp who cheats

No. Real dudes, would of straight up told her that if she stays like that it won't work out. He cheated, just so he could keep his cute princess around. Cheating is for the weak.
post #5626 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeJordan823 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O View Post

laugh.gif How old are you?

Better yet, i'll ask.... how long was your longest relationship?

But who stays in an unfulfilled relationship just cause she's cute? A simp.

You're everywhere right now. Pick a side!

First you imply that she cheated, then call dude a simp for staying, but call him weak for cheating...

Then you dismiss my reason that some woman suffer of low libido, and make a statement that woman that are attractive are horny?

Make a generalization for woman over 30, when you've only dated woman 20-23.
post #5627 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeJordan823 View Post


No. Real dudes, would of straight up told her that if she stays like that it won't work out. He cheated, just so he could keep his cute princess around. Cheating is for the weak.

 

What would you say that not returning her calls/text because she won't have sex when you want it is weak? I real man would tell a woman straight up that if she ain't puttin' out she won't hear from you, instead of hiding behind silence hopin' she catches your drift

post #5628 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamDEF View Post

What would you say that not returning her calls/text because she won't have sex when you want it is weak? I real man would tell a woman straight up that if she ain't puttin' out she won't hear from you, instead of hiding behind silence hopin' she catches your drift
I agree with that.but some people just aint got the heart to do it. Just like females dnt got the heart to just tell you I'm not interested. Just hope u get the hint
post #5629 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O View Post

You're everywhere right now. Pick a side!

First you imply that she cheated, then call dude a simp for staying, but call him weak for cheating...

Then you dismiss my reason that some woman suffer of low libido, and make a statement that woman that are attractive are horny?

Make a generalization for woman over 30, when you've only dated woman 20-23.

Yes... and reread that. It all makes sense. If she's not ******* you often, she's just not that attracted to you. Homie up there just said she was young, and just lost her v senior year of h.s. What girl that age has a low libido? I've never met one. The over 30 statement was due to the fact that it naturally declines with age, especially since most women don't go to the gym or take care of themselves. This is especially true when kids start showing up.
post #5630 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeJordan823 View Post


Yes... and reread that. It all makes sense. If she's not ******* you often, she's just not that attracted to you. Homie up there just said she was young, and just lost her v senior year of h.s. What girl that age has a low libido? I've never met one. The over 30 statement was due to the fact that it naturally declines with age, especially since most women don't go to the gym or take care of themselves. This is especially true when kids start showing up.

 

There's plenty of women <30 that have low libido/aren't that into havin' sex all the time. It's common. I'm sure the percentage of women you met in comparison to the world is miniscule. Step out ya bubble, your life is not the metric for the world.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoubled02 View Post


I agree with that.but some people just aint got the heart to do it. Just like females dnt got the heart to just tell you I'm not interested. Just hope u get the hint

 

Now I don't consider it weak personally but I know folks can and have.

post #5631 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamDEF View Post

There's plenty of women <30 that have low libido/aren't that into havin' sex all the time. It's common. I'm sure the percentage of women you met in comparison to the world is miniscule. Step out ya bubble, your life is not the metric for the world.


Now I don't consider it weak personally but I know folks can and have.

Fair enough
post #5632 of 7124
Ignoring a chick instead of just being straight up with her and telling her you're out isn't exactly the most manly thing to do either. laugh.gif
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #5633 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate423 View Post

@s0leFUNK @iamDEF @Slighted

Date was garbage mean.gif. She just talked about work the whole time and even when I tried to bring up any other topic, it just went back to work. I can't do this co-worker ****, man laugh.gif. Hopefully, @s0leFUNK has a good story for us because I'm just buzzed watching those Paige "videos" right now.
Sorry to hear that broseph. I can imagine how dinner dates aren't really conducive to getting away from work related topics. It's all you two really have in common and associate each other with. Go for an activity based date next time. Doesn't sound like it was a bad date but just didn't escalate.

As for my weekend... maaaaaaannn... Friday she comes thru my place. We have dinner and drinks. I get trashed off the henney and wine... it was not a good look at all. BUT we end up smashing pimp.gif. I had a subpar performance but gave her enough good strokes before tapping out. She thought I was teasing her. I'll take it laugh.gif

Saturday we go out to the show and have a great time. Pass on bar hopping since she could tell I was still tired and go back to her crib. I'm determined to redeem myself after Friday. Bruhs, went a good 3 rounds between Sat night and Sunday afternoon. Girl is a freak.

Of course there was some pillow talk. We just laying there like "damn, went from coworkers to going multiple rounds in less than 48 hours." We talked about what we're looking for in a mate. No messing around, build toward something long term. We didn't label our relationship just yet. I mean, I want a girl. I wouldn't have entertained this whole weekend, esp with a coworker, unless I saw potential for something more. I really like her. Sex was just a bonus. A damn good bonus at that.

We'll see how things go over the next couple weeks. I'll see her at work tomorrow for the first time since this all happened. Let the awkwardness commence laugh.gif
post #5634 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

Ignoring a chick instead of just being straight up with her and telling her you're out isn't exactly the most manly thing to do either. laugh.gif
Dude is young and thinks he knows everything. We've all been there before... let Little man cook
post #5635 of 7124
Since lurking thru this thread I've started to learn how to get pass my insecurities and stop putting the p on a pedal stool. I'm 23 late bloomer back in the day I was this 270 lbs dude with Low self-esteem. I've dropped to 190 and jus now felt great and putting myself out there and not really over think things..


So on to the topic. A couple months ago I started to Holla at this coworker and she was feeling me we chilled a couple times out of work. Since we both like the same football team we caught a couple games together. Then she blindsided me and hit me with the "but we work together and don't want to make things awkward" so I'm like ight w.e kept it moving.... 2 weeks ago this cute blonde starts working there and we hit it off since day one. Blonde girl feels comfortable enough and called me babe a couple times. Girl #2 hears that and brings it to my attention that even tho she was the one to turn me down was feeling a little jealous and petty..


This isn't a humble brag or anything. Moral of the story is.once you get out of your own head and stop over thinking things and just be yourself you'll be surprised at some of the results...
post #5636 of 7124

I just wanna have fun at this point. I'm getting a bunch of flakes, but go to enough concerts/events to re-up leads.

 

I say the most reckless stuff though -- for example, I was at a concert talking to a snow bunny who had absolutely no buns, titty meat, or hips.

 

I told her she'd be a lot cuter if she wasn't flatter than a 10yo Chinese boy. I laughed it off, she slapped my chest and laughed while calling me an a-hole. I got her # before I left and we're setting up drinks now.

 

:\ 

post #5637 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabbit1 View Post

Since lurking thru this thread I've started to learn how to get pass my insecurities and stop putting the p on a pedal stool. I'm 23 late bloomer back in the day I was this 270 lbs dude with Low self-esteem. I've dropped to 190 and jus now felt great and putting myself out there and not really over think things..


So on to the topic. A couple months ago I started to Holla at this coworker and she was feeling me we chilled a couple times out of work. Since we both like the same football team we caught a couple games together. Then she blindsided me and hit me with the "but we work together and don't want to make things awkward" so I'm like ight w.e kept it moving.... 2 weeks ago this cute blonde starts working there and we hit it off since day one. Blonde girl feels comfortable enough and called me babe a couple times. Girl #2 hears that and brings it to my attention that even tho she was the one to turn me down was feeling a little jealous and petty..


This isn't a humble brag or anything. Moral of the story is.once you get out of your own head and stop over thinking things and just be yourself you'll be surprised at some of the results...
Girl 1 gonna be all over your john cause you're with girl 2. Trust.
post #5638 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabbit1 View Post

Since lurking thru this thread I've started to learn how to get pass my insecurities and stop putting the p on a pedal stool. I'm 23 late bloomer back in the day I was this 270 lbs dude with Low self-esteem. I've dropped to 190 and jus now felt great and putting myself out there and not really over think things..


So on to the topic. A couple months ago I started to Holla at this coworker and she was feeling me we chilled a couple times out of work. Since we both like the same football team we caught a couple games together. Then she blindsided me and hit me with the "but we work together and don't want to make things awkward" so I'm like ight w.e kept it moving.... 2 weeks ago this cute blonde starts working there and we hit it off since day one. Blonde girl feels comfortable enough and called me babe a couple times. Girl #2 hears that and brings it to my attention that even tho she was the one to turn me down was feeling a little jealous and petty..


This isn't a humble brag or anything. Moral of the story is.once you get out of your own head and stop over thinking things and just be yourself you'll be surprised at some of the results...

Congrats homie. But just so you know, even fat dudes get women. It's all in your confidence. So if you ever get fat again, you can still get laid.

OHIWU2a-Imgur.gif
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
post #5639 of 7124
If u plan on being with a woman for a long time just know, the yambs and top daily or every other day comes to an end eventually. Our 1st 2 years we was smashing damn near 15x weekly. 7 years, a kid and 2 full time jobs later 4x a week is a amazing week for us.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #5640 of 7124
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDiginson View Post

Girl 1 gonna be all over your john cause you're with girl 2. Trust.
Haha ever since then at least once she jokes around says I'm on her shhh list not to talk to her laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

If u plan on being with a woman for a long time just know, the yambs and top daily or every other day comes to an end eventually. Our 1st 2 years we was smashing damn near 15x weekly. 7 years, a kid and 2 full time jobs later 4x a week is a amazing week for us.
laugh.giflaugh.gif so I've heard..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY '16-'17: Cuffin Season