NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY Spring / Summer '17: A Bachelor's Odyssey
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TAY Spring / Summer '17: A Bachelor's Odyssey - Page 295

post #8821 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdioxin2345 View Post

definitely agree with you, no doubt. Trust me, I am totally the person who in hindsight thinks "damn, I could have really worked the angle and made something out of given situation". That is why I am trying to break that habit, but for me it has been baby steps. I can't just pop off at the mouth like some people and say some just really ignorant stuff and believe it will work or not get me slapped (which really these days wouldn't be so bad) because it has never been my personality. 
Been single for over a year now and keep a nice rotation of 4-5, swapping out every few months mainly because they decide want more than I'm willing to give. I'm very upfront with wanting to just be friends but you know that only lasts so long.
I've taken full advantage of being an eligible bachelor. I know I'm a rare commodity in the area I live. Single decent looking guy who's educated, high income earner, no kids, nice home and ride, in shape.
Professional women here in their early 30's are sauce. Almost given up on the idea of having kids, feel some pressure of being alone, financially stable, very open sexually, and less needy because of their careers.

Moral to this story is know your worth and always know confidence is the #1 attractive quality to a woman. Next time she brings up sex with you just take your shot. Nothing more unattractive to a woman than a timid man. I'm not saying be rude about it but step up man and give her something to think about.
post #8822 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by theregothatman View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdioxin2345 View Post

definitely agree with you, no doubt. Trust me, I am totally the person who in hindsight thinks "damn, I could have really worked the angle and made something out of given situation". That is why I am trying to break that habit, but for me it has been baby steps. I can't just pop off at the mouth like some people and say some just really ignorant stuff and believe it will work or not get me slapped (which really these days wouldn't be so bad) because it has never been my personality. 
Been single for over a year now and keep a nice rotation of 4-5, swapping out every few months mainly because they decide want more than I'm willing to give. I'm very upfront with wanting to just be friends but you know that only lasts so long.
I've taken full advantage of being an eligible bachelor. I know I'm a rare commodity in the area I live. Single decent looking guy who's educated, high income earner, no kids, nice home and ride, in shape.
Professional women here in their early 30's are sauce. Almost given up on the idea of having kids, feel some pressure of being alone, financially stable, very open sexually, and less needy because of their careers.

Moral to this story is know your worth and always know confidence is the #1 attractive quality to a woman. Next time she brings up sex with you just take your shot. Nothing more unattractive to a woman than a timid man. I'm not saying be rude about it but step up man and give her something to think about.

"I know I'm a rare commodity in the area I live. Single decent looking guy who's educated, high income earner, no kids, nice home and ride, in shape."

 

ISWYDT

Dem gyal does give blow...in Guyana dem gyal does give blow.
Reply
Dem gyal does give blow...in Guyana dem gyal does give blow.
Reply
post #8823 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by theregothatman View Post


Been single for over a year now and keep a nice rotation of 4-5, swapping out every few months mainly because they decide want more than I'm willing to give. I'm very upfront with wanting to just be friends but you know that only lasts so long.
I've taken full advantage of being an eligible bachelor. I know I'm a rare commodity in the area I live. Single decent looking guy who's educated, high income earner, no kids, nice home and ride, in shape.
Professional women here in their early 30's are sauce. Almost given up on the idea of having kids, feel some pressure of being alone, financially stable, very open sexually, and less needy because of their careers.

Moral to this story is know your worth and always know confidence is the #1 attractive quality to a woman. Next time she brings up sex with you just take your shot. Nothing more unattractive to a woman than a timid man. I'm not saying be rude about it but step up man and give her something to think about.

thanks man, I appreciate the knowledge. I made a decision that this Friday when we go out, I am gonna roll the dice. 

 

Even with the jokes, I do appreciate all the insight. Like I said, it is tough to be objective of yourself when you have a perception about who and what you are from other's pov, so I am glad that I can get some outside perspective. 

Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
post #8824 of 9148
laugh.gif
"Money will make you a slave, love will make you a fool. God paved the way, I'm never losing my cool."
Reply
"Money will make you a slave, love will make you a fool. God paved the way, I'm never losing my cool."
Reply
post #8825 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdioxin2345 View Post
 

long time listener, first time caller. 

 

Had some of my fam help me out to boost my confidence, help me out with some knowledge and generally get me into a mindset that I talked the talk about but never truly executed. 

 

So now I am just curious what others opinions are. Got this girl, we have been friends for a couple years, truly been interested in her but we are cool, have mutual close friends, ,went to school together, etc. We hang out at least once a week or every other. Went to see Rough Night on Saturday, was cool, couple moments where we were laughing hard and clutched hands, went to grab late night snacks after, we casually talking about her active "***'ing" and lack of pipe game, she pops a "what are you working with?" I play it off, but tell her the head game is on point. She then mentions jokingly about some stuff she knows I am into, she drops me off for the night. I send her  fb message in reference to the things mentioned earlier. I kind of wanna just spit a scenario at her where we are FOB's. I am not currently looking for long term since I am looking to work overseas, she isn't either. 

 

what do?


bro.....wtf are you doin. hit that or go somewhere. stop playin

post #8826 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Adidada View Post

"I know I'm a rare commodity in the area I live. Single decent looking guy who's educated, high income earner, no kids, nice home and ride, in shape."

ISWYDT
😂 Know your worth my man. It's all about confidence in the end.
post #8827 of 9148
She is showing mans pics of other mans and homie just taking it in stride. Bruv, if you don't get some self-confidence and self-worth. Ole girl practically giving you the ball and goign to extreme measures to get you jealous and you keep fumbling it. eyes.gif
post #8828 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamDEF View Post


My wife catch more women lookin' at me than I do lol She stay tellin' me "That lady was just staring at you, you didn't see that" Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. I usually catch the ones staring when they with they guy.

i have that same problem and it be awkward when dude she with know she looking your direction and he looking at you to see if you gon look at her laugh.gif
Team Lurker
Reply
Team Lurker
Reply
post #8829 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes View Post


i have that same problem and it be awkward when dude she with know she looking your direction and he looking at you to see if you gon look at her laugh.gif

 

lol I don't get that often, usually she looks at me the whole time walking up while he's looking of into the distance completely unaware

post #8830 of 9148
Having women actually flirt with me def hurt past relationships or whatever. Didn't know how to respond to that as a young dude.
post #8831 of 9148
Its still a problem as an older dude
post #8832 of 9148

It's amplified when flirting is your natural way of communicating

post #8833 of 9148
Bro Ima need you to send that Hail Mary text on some... so when you gone come see what I'm working with...or text somthing similar to that I think waiting till Friday is too long you need to act now like today right now lol but best of luck bro
post #8834 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suberzat1 View Post

Its still a problem as an older dude

This.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post

Having women actually flirt with me def hurt past relationships or whatever. Didn't know how to respond to that as a young dude.

Mos def this. 

 

I can sum my experience up to a failed long term relationship when I was 20, then a 10 year relationship that ended 3 year ago. Was getting my BA the past 3 years and really just never had time nor was in the mental place to pursue anything, thus totally out of practice and the whole dating landscape changed while I was in my LTR. 

Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
post #8835 of 9148
Originally Posted by 2423 View Post

Bro Ima need you to send that Hail Mary text on some... so when you gone come see what I'm working with...or text somthing similar to that I think waiting till Friday is too long you need to act now like today right now lol but best of luck bro

I hear you loud and clear. Bout to toss it out now. 

Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
post #8836 of 9148
A woman shows me a d pic of another dude's pipe, I'm slapping that phone out her hand so fast it'll take her at least a couple of minutes after to process what just happened.
"If you're depressed then you are living in the past. If you're anxious then you are living in the future. But if you are at peace, then you are living in the present. - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Reply
"If you're depressed then you are living in the past. If you're anxious then you are living in the future. But if you are at peace, then you are living in the present. - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Reply
post #8837 of 9148
Not even a month and a half into this relationship and this girl cops me royals pimp.gif
J E R $ E Y
Reply
J E R $ E Y
Reply
post #8838 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post

Not even a month and a half into this relationship and this girl cops me royals pimp.gif

How the P smell tho?

post #8839 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTooFresco View Post

A woman shows me a d pic of another dude's pipe, I'm slapping that phone out her hand so fast it'll take her at least a couple of minutes after to process what just happened.

 

Then we gon discuss at length why she thought she could show me that

post #8840 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno90221 View Post

How the P smell tho?

Smells like tropical fruits my g. Taste like it too
J E R $ E Y
Reply
J E R $ E Y
Reply
post #8841 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post


Smells like tropical fruits my g. Taste like it too

Image result for dude crying gif

post #8842 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamDEF View Post

Then we gon discuss at length why she thought she could show me that

Because yall are friends is her response. Like the homey showing you a broad he smashin.

He friendzoned long time ago laugh.gif
Team Lurker
Reply
Team Lurker
Reply
post #8843 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post

Not even a month and a half into this relationship and this girl cops me royals pimp.gif
My man!

I'm rocking those today pimp.gif
"If you're depressed then you are living in the past. If you're anxious then you are living in the future. But if you are at peace, then you are living in the present. - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Reply
"If you're depressed then you are living in the past. If you're anxious then you are living in the future. But if you are at peace, then you are living in the present. - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Reply
post #8844 of 9148

Update: watching Dr. Strange tonight with her. 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Image result for dr. strange smile
Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
post #8845 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTooFresco View Post

My man!

I'm rocking those today pimp.gif

Can't wait to pick up mine this week. It's lit
J E R $ E Y
Reply
J E R $ E Y
Reply
post #8846 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post


Can't wait to pick up mine this week. It's lit

Might get some Yeezy's next.....

post #8847 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes View Post


Because yall are friends is her response. Like the homey showing you a broad he smashin.

He friendzoned long time ago laugh.gif

 

lol Imma keep hope alive, he got a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdioxin2345 View Post
 

Update: watching Dr. Strange tonight with her. 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Image result for dr. strange smile

 

8 mins into the movie slide close to her. 3 mins later put ya arm around her if she with it she'll scoot a lil closer to you (try to land ya hand on her hip or her waist). If she let this fly give her about 4.65 mins of that then rub her nipple through her shirt softly....and follow through

post #8848 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamDEF View Post
 

 

lol Imma keep hope alive, he got a chance

 

8 mins into the movie slide close to her. 3 mins later put ya arm around her if she with it she'll scoot a lil closer to you (try to land ya hand on her hip or her waist). If she let this fly give her about 4.65 mins of that then rub her nipple through her shirt softly....and follow through

Image result for dap gif

Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
Los Ingobernables de NT
Reply
post #8849 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno90221 View Post

Might get some Yeezy's next.....

Lets hope so fam
J E R $ E Y
Reply
J E R $ E Y
Reply
post #8850 of 9148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post

Having women actually flirt with me def hurt past relationships or whatever. Didn't know how to respond to that as a young dude.

What do you mean? Other women wanting you is a win with your confidence, with your current woman (if used properly) and if you're about that life, with your options and contingency plans.
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY Spring / Summer '17: A Bachelor's Odyssey