"*&^% 2016"

yeah i don't get the point of saying that because some celebrities died, trump won and you've created a self fulfilling prophecy that this year sucked for you

it's all about how you look at things...if you got to your lowest point this year then all you can go is up

you gain nothing from being pessimistic and negative

that's just me though

EDIT: because NT likes to go to extremes...obviously some people's years were worse than others

like my guy here who im a huge fan of

but a lot of y'all are linking small unrelated regular **** everyone goes through together to create a self pitying narrative

Last edited:
yeah i don't get the point of saying that because some celebrities died, trump won and you've created a self fulfilling prophecy that this year sucked for you

it's all about how you look at things...if you got to your lowest point this year then all you can go is up

that's just me though

EDIT: because NT likes to go to extremes...obviously some people's years were worse than others

Talk that talk!

Last edited:

that's just me though

like my guy here who im a huge fan of

but a lot of y'all are linking small unrelated regular **** everyone goes through together to create a self pitying narrative

Celebrity deaths = "omg this is the worst year ever"

and your new avy.

Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it if you don't like it I will wait for you outside of your bus and we can settle this like some grown men I am tired of your sass and I won't stand for it any more

Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it if you don't like it I will wait for you outside of your bus and we can settle this like some grown men I am tired of your sass and I won't stand for it any more
I will send you sign copies of the three movies I have coming out next year if you change that avy. You can be rich in a few year when I am starring next to Dwayne The Rock Johnson it's up to you be rich or be my *****.

Yall really can't be this lame..i know for a fact u guys don't talk like this in real life when it comes to simple conversations lol
If I was really having this convo with my dogs I'd still be saying my 2016 was personally straight.

If anything if you had a bad 2016 in terms of events that happened, that just mean you went through a lot of personal growth.

What I thought was my lowest point of 2016 actually was getting my mind right, helping me become more focused and making me more malleable and

indifferent to everything except my goals.

But like I said, some things are harder to deal with than others, not arguing that.

Last edited:
Had a rough personal year, and so did people I know so it was hard to make a big deal out of other people's issues, especially celebrities. Rip to all the celebrities who died this year, but I have other **** to worry about.

Had a rough personal year, and so did people I know so it was hard to make a big deal out of other people's issues, especially celebrities. Rip to all the celebrities who died this year, but I have other **** to worry about.
This. Worst year of my life personally, due to factors that may or may not have been in my control. **** 2016. Not that time will change anything or '17 will magically make this year nonexistent. Celebrities will still pass, things will be up and down, but this year leaves a pretty big void in my future and a lot of friends/family's future.

Qfe

Back
Top Bottom