"*&^% 2016"

500x1000px-LL-0f65eb60_giphy.gif

Had a rough personal year, and so did people I know so it was hard to make a big deal out of other people's issues, especially celebrities. Rip to all the celebrities who died this year, but I have other **** to worry about.
This. Worst year of my life personally, due to factors that may or may not have been in my control. **** 2016. Not that time will change anything or '17 will magically make this year nonexistent. Celebrities will still pass, things will be up and down, but this year leaves a pretty big void in my future and a lot of friends/family's future.

So far 2015 was that year for me... and you know what, I am thankful for having that horrible year.

i bought a house got a new car, got a ps4 worked alot in my cool job even saw louis ck live there for free.

met some aiight people, im in a good place mentally.

people love me because i tell em the truth, i clown on people.

i love to make white people uncomfortable with truth about issues ive dealt with as a hispanic male.

just bought a gun, my dogs are alive, my **** still gets hard, my hearts still beating.

im good.

i bought a house got a new car, got a ps4 worked alot in my cool job even saw louis ck live there for free.

met some aiight people, im in a good place mentally.

people love me because i tell em the truth, i clown on people.

i love to make white people uncomfortable with truth about issues ive dealt with as a hispanic male.

just bought a gun, my dogs are alive, my **** still gets hard, my hearts still beating.

im good.

Not trying to derail this thread... but what makes you think they're all uncomfortable. Because they act like it?

Leave Harambe out of this. Put some respek on his name.

Ive personally had an amazing year.

The only thing that was actually positive this year in public media though was Trump winning presidency 

I graduated college this year, so it's been a good year for me. Muhammad Ali passing away hurt, and Trump getting elected sucked but overall it's been a good year for me

I'll never get this monkey love ppl have.
I'm definitely not the most militant black power cat out here...

But it's Subtle insight to America...

People are more sad that the gorilla died than happy that the little black boy lived

IDGAF what nobody says, either... Y'all can call me all types of irrational, buzz kill, fun police, whatever...

But if that little boy was any other pigment, this wouldn't have been the running joke that it's been .

I'm definitely not the most militant black power cat out here...

But it's Subtle insight to America...

People are more sad that the gorilla died than happy that the little black boy lived

IDGAF what nobody says, either... Y'all can call me all types of irrational, buzz kill, fun police, whatever...

But if that little boy was any other pigment, this wouldn't have been the running joke that it's been .

Not to mention

a lot of the same people who got so emotionally distraught over furious george probably tried to justify the logic of why police weren't wrong to kill tamir rice or mike brown or homie from charleston who ran

Last edited:
This year was good. Stumbled a bit but didn't fall.

Back
Top Bottom