NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Most uncomfortable shoes you ever owned
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Most uncomfortable shoes you ever owned

post #1 of 350
Thread Starter 

Going through the closet and found some old Flightposites from the mid 2000's, put them on and realized why they were at the bottom of my closet and why I didn't wear them anymore. Flightposites look great but they hurt ALOT (for me atleast), ended up selling them because of this but it got me wondering has anyone else tried to keep and rock a pair kicks that looked great even though they were uncomfortable.

The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
post #2 of 350
Jordan 9s.
"This isnt even my final form"
Reply
"This isnt even my final form"
Reply
post #3 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andretti View Post

Jordan 9s.

Never heard anybody bring that shoe up, I wore a pair of 9s on night out DC and they started to hurt bit but that was after like 5+ hours of walking and bar hopping

The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
post #4 of 350
These




The first retro.

Not sure how the new ones feel
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
post #5 of 350
Cdp 11
post #6 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sckid20 View Post

These




The first retro.

Not sure how the new ones feel

You lost me on this one, the Pippen 1 is one of my favorite sneakers ever and for me are incredibly comfortable. I wore the first retro of those into the dirt and grabbed the latest pair that dropped on sale

The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
post #7 of 350
Jordan 7's. They had that lil cushion around the ankle and that's it.
post #8 of 350
All the Jordans I bought between 2003 and 2007. Can't believe I used to wear those ugly cardboard insole and plastic "leather" shoes
post #9 of 350

Hyperflights, and 9's for me...

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony wooden seats, but because I am enlightened by my own squatting.
Reply
In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony wooden seats, but because I am enlightened by my own squatting.
Reply
post #10 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

All the Jordans I bought between 2003 and 2007. Can't believe I used to wear those ugly cardboard insole and plastic "leather" shoes

Funny you say that because alot of people (mostly older heads) feel those were the best years quality wise for alot of Jordans. I only own 4 pairs from that era and I have no complaints 

The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
post #11 of 350
Adidas shell toes.
I'm flat footed. Don't know if that matters lol
NT MEMBER SINCE 07'
NEW USER NAME SINCE "MOBILE" NIKETALK
Reply
NT MEMBER SINCE 07'
NEW USER NAME SINCE "MOBILE" NIKETALK
Reply
post #12 of 350
I didn't owned these but I played basketball in Chuck Taylor before.. mean.gif
post #13 of 350

2011 Concords.

 

Kenneth Cole wingtips.

post #14 of 350
2009 space jams sick.gif
post #15 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

 

Kenneth Cole wingtips.

 

once i switched over to square toes, everything went right...

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony wooden seats, but because I am enlightened by my own squatting.
Reply
In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony wooden seats, but because I am enlightened by my own squatting.
Reply
post #16 of 350

AF1, might as well be wearing cement blocks, my feet would be on fire after school

SRVD | cinévogue

ELLE DRIVER DIDN'T DIE.

Reply

SRVD | cinévogue

ELLE DRIVER DIDN'T DIE.

Reply
post #17 of 350
2009 Space Jam Air Jordan 11
post #18 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by you go boy View Post

2009 space jams sick.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

2009 Space Jam Air Jordan 11

I think that's the winner.. I feel like I had to break my toes to fit in the shoe..
post #19 of 350
Boat shoes with no socks preppy style. Killed my Achilles with scratches and blood. Never again. Better options for when occasions call for those kinds of shoes.
post #20 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazDrowie View Post

once i switched over to square toes, everything went right...


went hella right



right angled


"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
post #21 of 350
Foamposites are pretty uncomfortable to me now. I use to wear them all time.
post #22 of 350
These Bike's running shoes my dad bought my 8th grade year in 99/00. They were so garbage, I remember one of the bubble's burst on a distance run and after awhile, it looked like somebody took sandpaper and filed the soles off
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #23 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by sckid20 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NazDrowie View Post

once i switched over to square toes, everything went right...


went hella right



right angled




eek.gif


roll.gif
post #24 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

All the Jordans I bought between 2003 and 2007. Can't believe I used to wear those ugly cardboard insole and plastic "leather" shoes
I feel you on that. I stop buying when I got the fire red 3's so damn pissed almost threw it away from that fake plastic ish they got going on smh.
                                                                                   206/918
Reply
                                                                                   206/918
Reply
post #25 of 350

 

 

These. I can usually wear just about any pair of sneakers, but I've never put on a shoe that hurt so bad that it enraged me until this pair. I ended up giving them away, **** everything about that shoe.

Washington Wizards

#BASED

 

Always looking for size 13 Air Max sneakers.

Looking for Washington Nationals Navy 5950 (no red brim) size 7 3/8 or 7 1/2

Reply

Washington Wizards

#BASED

 

Always looking for size 13 Air Max sneakers.

Looking for Washington Nationals Navy 5950 (no red brim) size 7 3/8 or 7 1/2

Reply
post #26 of 350
Bostonian dress shoes, followed by the Jordan 14 black toe retro that released like 2 years ago.

I always thought the original flightposite ones were really comfortable.
post #27 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiRodney23 View Post





These. I can usually wear just about any pair of sneakers, but I've never put on a shoe that hurt so bad that it enraged me until this pair. I ended up giving them away, **** everything about that shoe.

I feel you. I felt the same way about these complete trash. I haven't brought a pair of Brons since the 2's. And I'm complete done with his line just bc of these.

post #28 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post

Adidas shell toes.
I'm flat footed. Don't know if that matters lol

I sadly have to agree with this, im also flat footed and you minds as well be standing on a hardwood floor. Zero cushioning, I cant believe dudes use to break dance in those. Didnt have a choice though since I didnt get a job till 2007 so i couldn't afford anything  else

The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
post #29 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlacoBey View Post

Foamposites are pretty uncomfortable to me now. I use to wear them all time.

I always thought you had to break in Foamposites, after the fourth wear they start to feel pretty normal

The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
post #30 of 350
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ View Post

I didn't owned these but I played basketball in Chuck Taylor before.. mean.gif

I was shocked when I found out those use to be basketball shoes, I know your ankles were on fire

The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
The PRESENTS what you get and the PAST is what makes the man, the FUTURE I can't tell you I ain't God or no Superman
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Most uncomfortable shoes you ever owned