NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › No fap/no pron Vol.For Those Who're Serious
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

No fap/no pron Vol.For Those Who're Serious - Page 26

post #751 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentrification View Post

Didn't make it to a year but since march of last year. I jerked it 6 times. Big up to everyone.
That's kinda amazing itself. Beating it 6x for a whole year... motivation.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #752 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

That's kinda amazing itself. Beating it 6x for a whole year... motivation.
Good luck, I went crazy a few times though. But I'm keeping it going again. Today's is one of those days, where I feel way to amped and horny. It is what it is.
House music changed me...Dame Dash vs. French Pimps. I still bankhead bounce.
Reply
House music changed me...Dame Dash vs. French Pimps. I still bankhead bounce.
Reply
post #753 of 1152
Day 5.... smh, slipped up on sunday... been ashamed all week.

http://m.datpiff.com/Premium-The-Pr3quel-mixtape.803802.html

 

please listen and download my mixtape.. its dope I promise

Reply

http://m.datpiff.com/Premium-The-Pr3quel-mixtape.803802.html

 

please listen and download my mixtape.. its dope I promise

Reply
post #754 of 1152
was on my 2 day streak but messed up yesterday... so back on day 1... but this weekend looks promising so im not even mad...this is a process i know mean.gif
post #755 of 1152
At 25 this challenge is impossible for me salute to you guys for real!
post #756 of 1152

For those who get the urge to let one go and succeed at resisting what are some tips.  

The 48 Laws Of Power

My thoughts on each law

www.aychd.com

 

 

 

CHELSEA FC | FC BARCELONA | METS

 

 

 

 

 

Reply

The 48 Laws Of Power

My thoughts on each law

www.aychd.com

 

 

 

CHELSEA FC | FC BARCELONA | METS

 

 

 

 

 

Reply
post #757 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolesFC View Post

For those who get the urge to let one go and succeed at resisting what are some tips.  
Think about the time I got ED last year and realize that's why I'm here again... my girl looked at me mighty funny that whole day.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #758 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post


Think about the time I got ED last year and realize that's why I'm here again... my girl looked at me mighty funny that whole day.

Man......

post #759 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Think about the time I got ED last year and realize that's why I'm here again... my girl looked at me mighty funny that whole day.

Life comes at you fast, I've had those problems too...also had the problem when after me & my ex would finish I would go watch pr0n and fap....she ended up crying and being all types of emotional because she didnt feel good enough for me....

that was 2 years ago & I'm tryna do better for future me....and future us (whoever she may be)
N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
twitter @rellyxpoo
Reply
N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
twitter @rellyxpoo
Reply
post #760 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Think about the time I got ED last year and realize that's why I'm here again... my girl looked at me mighty funny that whole day.

Damn. That ED is no joke. Demoralizing as hell. I gave up whisky because of it. Worked my way into a threesome lined up and couldn't get up. Worst night of my life. mean.gif
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #761 of 1152
Back on the wagon.

mean.gif
post #762 of 1152
How do y'all deal with your balls pain?

7 day strong woke up horny amped and horny ...
post #763 of 1152
Damn. 19 days down. It's been a long weekend. I was unstoppable last night at this spot I went to though. Didn't get shut down once. Left with about 8 new numbers. Trying to cultivate that into a nice line up for the summer.
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #764 of 1152
14 days in. I'm horny AF. Me & my girl been fighting so no secks no top no nothing I'm finna lose it. Went & peeped Valerie Kay twitter & almost imploded but still in it.
post #765 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1eepyboy View Post

Day 68.
Hit the gym last night for the first time in 2 weeks & I definitely went to bed AND woke up angry, aggressive & on some take over the world ish...

I love these feels

Wait that's a good thing?
giphy.gif
Ya'll crazy in this thread: roll.gif

The key to life is learning how to pick locks - Me 


BEWARE OF SLIPPERY SLOPES
PSN:CresnoFresh
Reply

The key to life is learning how to pick locks - Me 


BEWARE OF SLIPPERY SLOPES
PSN:CresnoFresh
Reply
post #766 of 1152
On day 2 but I should be in good shape since my laptop broke. It's not the same using an iPad for pr0n
post #767 of 1152
You gotta stay away from those triggers. That's what's been a big help to me these past couple of weeks. At most I visit the NT most attractive female thread.

20 days in. smokin.gif
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #768 of 1152
day 1... mean.gif

gotta go hard
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!”
― Genghis Khan

“A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.”
― Jebediah Springfield
Reply
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!”
― Genghis Khan

“A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.”
― Jebediah Springfield
Reply
post #769 of 1152
21 days in. Not going back to that life. I'm out here feeling like I can outdo the younger me when it comes to these biddies. smokin.gif
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #770 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

21 days in. Not going back to that life. I'm out here feeling like I can outdo the younger me when it comes to these biddies. smokin.gif

Congrats bro i had to start over fell off the wagon hard and now am determined to get back on those triggers are so real, didnt think they were until i did some reflection last night im back in fellas

congrats to those still going strong
I
Reply
I
Reply
post #771 of 1152
100days in today

Can't front tho. I was on YouTube on add channel. Video about can you tell if a girl does porn off rip. I ended up looking up the girls that were actors but I still kept it 100 and stayed true
J E R $ E Y
Reply
J E R $ E Y
Reply
post #772 of 1152
Repped
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #773 of 1152
Is easy to do no fap during the winter the challenging part is staying focused during the summer time
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #774 of 1152
I'd imagine it would be easier in the summer when all the thots are out and willing for a summer fling.
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #775 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

79
83
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #776 of 1152
On day 3 but not having a computer helps a lot. I'm focused on other things since I have the free time.
post #777 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

Is easy to do no fap during the winter the challenging part is staying focused during the summer time

I find it harder in winter cause you're inside a lot more. Summer time im outside on the block when I'm not working or at the gym

My and the guys go out more during the summer too. But winter time you'll be in the house more often and may break the streak i find
J E R $ E Y
Reply
J E R $ E Y
Reply
post #778 of 1152
Yesterday and today I've been STRUGGLINNNNN man!! I can't even put a number to how long it's been that I haven't watched pron/fapped to it cause it felt like it helped me more mentally to not even put a number to it just ride off into the sunset of cutting it out of my life completely and live every day accordingly. If I had to guess I would say the last time I watched pronographic content and beat my meat to it was the beginning of February maybe even end of January if I'm lucky. Sometimes it just feels so easy like there's no pressure and I have no desire to watch and I realize how fake of a world that is. Then days like today and yesterday I just wanna go to my alone space and relieve myself of this stress and anxiety of daily life, ain't nothin like watching some porn to help with that momentarily. But then I think of this thread and all the goals I have for bettering myself in the sack and I realize I'll only be setting myself back by giving in. My brain and body won't stop tryna trick me tho! Any ways sorry for wrappin NT fam just wanted to ask y'all to keep bringing the great motivation smokin.gifsmokin.gif
post #779 of 1152

Download 'brainbuddy' on the iPhone

post #780 of 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa LaBumba View Post

Yesterday and today I've been STRUGGLINNNNN man!! I can't even put a number to how long it's been that I haven't watched pron/fapped to it cause it felt like it helped me more mentally to not even put a number to it just ride off into the sunset of cutting it out of my life completely and live every day accordingly. If I had to guess I would say the last time I watched pronographic content and beat my meat to it was the beginning of February maybe even end of January if I'm lucky. Sometimes it just feels so easy like there's no pressure and I have no desire to watch and I realize how fake of a world that is. Then days like today and yesterday I just wanna go to my alone space and relieve myself of this stress and anxiety of daily life, ain't nothin like watching some porn to help with that momentarily. But then I think of this thread and all the goals I have for bettering myself in the sack and I realize I'll only be setting myself back by giving in. My brain and body won't stop tryna trick me tho! Any ways sorry for wrappin NT fam just wanted to ask y'all to keep bringing the great motivation smokin.gifsmokin.gif

Repped. Keep it up. You're still only like 2 months in. I think forgetting the days is good. Use it as motivation. Eventually it won't even be a thought in your head. I went like half of last year so I know it is possible.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › No fap/no pron Vol.For Those Who're Serious