NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Hikmet Sugoer's brand Sonra
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hikmet Sugoer's brand Sonra

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 

Couldn't find anything on the new brand Sonra from Hikmet Sugoer, so hopefully we can use this thread as a repository for discussion on the brand.

 

 

The first model from Sonra the Proto in the colorway "BAE" (Before Anyone Else) dropped early December and just dropped online 1/1/2017.  Limited to a numbered 100 pairs.  I was lucky to get a pair, although I think in the wrong size.

 

Links:

https://www.instagram.com/hikmetsugoer/

https://www.instagram.com/sonraberlin/

http://www.sonra.de/

LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
post #2 of 16
Want to get into this brand but with limited drops and only available in overseas accounts...can't get em at all.

"When Life gives you lemons...squeeze those lemons and yell at life; B**** may i have another! Then youll be fine."

 

 

#TeamWearWhatYaLikeAndHowYouLikeIt
Looking for Puma Disc Blaze x Bape Green...

Reply

"When Life gives you lemons...squeeze those lemons and yell at life; B**** may i have another! Then youll be fine."

 

 

#TeamWearWhatYaLikeAndHowYouLikeIt
Looking for Puma Disc Blaze x Bape Green...

Reply
post #3 of 16
nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Wanna help me with those tank? My first pair still didn't even touch down yet.
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 

LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
post #6 of 16

for anyone wondering what sizing is like.....

 

FULL SIZE DOWN.  and if you like a little bit of room, then .5 size down.

 

 

#028/100 on the BAE for me!

IG:  justaverage.72
Reply
IG:  justaverage.72
Reply
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwussup View Post

Wanna help me with those tank? My first pair still didn't even touch down yet.

 

You get the pink ones yet?

 

I'm probly gonna try for the tan ones for myself, but Feb is a big month.

nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
post #8 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareAirUpThere View Post

for anyone wondering what sizing is like.....

FULL SIZE DOWN.  and if you like a little bit of room, then .5 size down.


#028/100 on the BAE for me!

Are you in the US? What size did you get? I'm debating between trying to find a US 8 or 8.5. I grabbed a EU 43 which will be huge on me
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post

You get the pink ones yet?

I'm probly gonna try for the tan ones for myself, but Feb is a big month.

No, it's stuck in limbo for two weeks now. hikmet said he opened up an inquiry.
Lil tidbit he said only 2 other people in the US got through on his website. Looks like trading for my size will be impossible
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwussup View Post
 
No, it's stuck in limbo for two weeks now. hikmet said he opened up an inquiry.
Lil tidbit he said only 2 other people in the US got through on his website. Looks like trading for my size will be impossible

 

Damn that sucks. Wonder what numbers will be like on the chestnut pair. I'm sure they'll be pretty low.

nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post
 

 

Damn that sucks. Wonder what numbers will be like on the chestnut pair. I'm sure they'll be pretty low.

only 100 pairs made of each colorway.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwussup View Post


Are you in the US? What size did you get? I'm debating between trying to find a US 8 or 8.5. I grabbed a EU 43 which will be huge on me

I got a EU43, and Im a 10/10.5.....so those will be beyond huge on you.

IG:  justaverage.72
Reply
IG:  justaverage.72
Reply
post #11 of 16

if you dont have a contact/plug at any of the shops that sell these, you will not get a pair (his website is a joke).  Unfortunately...

IG:  justaverage.72
Reply
IG:  justaverage.72
Reply
post #12 of 16
Thread Starter 


Straight butter
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwussup View Post



Straight butter

 

i need a US11.5 or US12 real bad..... :(

sell/trade:

-

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply

sell/trade:

-

need:

Adidas Yeezy 750 brown 11

Asics GL3 ECP Miami 11.5

Adidas UB cream 11.5

Reply
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareAirUpThere View Post
 

only 100 pairs made of each colorway.

 

 

I got a EU43, and Im a 10/10.5.....so those will be beyond huge on you.

 

so if im a 44/US10 in air max 1 43/US10 in gl3s and i go down to 9.5s in new balance/n9000s should i get a 43 or 42? sizing is so weird.

 

sonra sizing is 43 - US9.5 and a 42 - US8.5 ????

 

never ordered cause i was afraid of getting the wrong size

Instagram / @thesneakerotaku
Reply
Instagram / @thesneakerotaku
Reply
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffihxxx View Post

so if im a 44/US10 in air max 1 43/US10 in gl3s and i go down to 9.5s in new balance/n9000s should i get a 43 or 42? sizing is so weird.

sonra sizing is 43 - US9.5 and a 42 - US8.5 ????

never ordered cause i was afraid of getting the wrong size

More than likely you are in between the 43 and 42. Peraonally the 43 would be too big on you.
IG:  justaverage.72
Reply
IG:  justaverage.72
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Hikmet Sugoer's brand Sonra