NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › RIP Backpage (2009-2017)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RIP Backpage (2009-2017) - Page 12  

post #331 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerPro View Post

I hate Niketalk because of threads like these.

And by hate I mean, I wish I wasn't being put on game

post #332 of 618

i know for a fact backpage **** are struggling
post #333 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerPro View Post

I hate Niketalk because of threads like these.

And by hate I mean, I wish I wasn't being put on game

laugh.gif right ! Had me doing searches last night smh
post #334 of 618
I love when these threads come around every 3 mths or so. Reminds me how I ain't the only one
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #335 of 618
I remember about 6 years back me and my buddies on a drunk and binge night when on BP to see if they would actually come to the door they said $200 but will give a 3 for 1 special .. 1 hour later we get a call saying they are outside and knocked on the door.. These girls were late 30s pushing 40 like they just came from a crack home ... We had no choice but to turn off the lights in the whole house and pretend to be asleep haha one of the few scariest moments in my life
post #336 of 618
also, i remember a chick from high school that was selling that P
she even got busted in a sting in another state. for awhile, if you googled her name, her mugshot was in the search results laugh.gif
i think she paid to have it removed from the top search results. ol girl had a regular corporate 9-5, too. so her linkedin results would come up as well
explains the upgrade from the bmw to geo metro laugh.gif
post #337 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

also, i remember a chick from high school that was selling that P
she even got busted in a sting in another state. for awhile, if you googled her name, her mugshot was in the search results laugh.gif
i think she paid to have it removed from the top search results. ol girl had a regular corporate 9-5, too. so her linkedin results would come up as well
explains the upgrade from the bmw to geo metro laugh.gif

Pix ?
post #338 of 618

In the bay almost every chick has sold it at 1 point or another either moonlighting from a day job or just a full fledged pro

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

also, i remember a chick from high school that was selling that P
she even got busted in a sting in another state. for awhile, if you googled her name, her mugshot was in the search results laugh.gif
i think she paid to have it removed from the top search results. ol girl had a regular corporate 9-5, too.
explains the upgrade from the bmw to geo metro laugh.gif
post #339 of 618

Edit: iight i gotta stop telling BP stories

post #340 of 618
Snapchat handles? nerd.gif
PSN - BURRack_Obama ... XBOX - BobFromMarketng

=)
PSN - BURRack_Obama ... XBOX - BobFromMarketng

=)
post #341 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy88s View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Nah bro I saw pics of her with the weed man and it didn't even look like her brah.


Busted, but I still wood mean.gif


No regrats... nor shame.
I'm looking at her IG right now. She looks the same


I don't have instagram or any social media but NT and Twitter for releases.

Those pics I saw of her with dude last year or 2015 she looked dazed confused and like she was at rock bottom but I didn't say I wouldn't of hit.

Post the pics of her now if you can.

She didn't get like super fat a little weight she just had that strung out look.
This is my signature...
This is my signature...
post #342 of 618

anyone else surprised this didn't happen sooner?

INSTAGRAM: Bapestaaaa

For Sale:

VNDS Retro 8 aquas $130 shipped sz 10.5

NDS Retro 11 72-10 $160 shipped sz 10.5

NDS Retro 4 cement ('12) $130 shipped sz 11

INSTAGRAM: Bapestaaaa

For Sale:

VNDS Retro 8 aquas $130 shipped sz 10.5

NDS Retro 11 72-10 $160 shipped sz 10.5

NDS Retro 4 cement ('12) $130 shipped sz 11

post #343 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrty6232 View Post

Snapchat handles? nerd.gif

Or iGs for research purposes
Team Mopar
"Mother warned me that there would be men like you driving cars like that."
Team Mopar
"Mother warned me that there would be men like you driving cars like that."
post #344 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy317 View Post

Edit: iight i gotta stop telling BP stories
Plz dont
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #345 of 618
You guys wildin

Remember there are a lot of new admins now and some are cool and others not so much.

I got banned from the amber rose fake but thread by kante mod because I mentioned the girl from the cam site and other adult stars had really nice breasts.

Remember before they become a admin they have to mod so just be careful.
This is my signature...
This is my signature...
post #346 of 618
Gotta see what type of prices some of the IG "models" and twerkers talkin bout ...phkd fame, twerksum, panda devil.gif 😋👀
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
post #347 of 618
Hey serious question, why alot of these chicks say no AA?
post #348 of 618
Damn twerksum slanging the P
This is my signature...
This is my signature...
post #349 of 618
Detroit got all the freaks forreal

The Nastiest chick on the Internet from there
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Team Cleveland OG member #5
post #350 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by townbidness View Post

Hey serious question, why alot of these chicks say no AA?
Because ****** like me be robbing them. It's a sweet lick. After you smash, pull out ya burner and make them run everything. All the cash phones you name.it's easy cause its not like they can call 12 laugh.gif
post #351 of 618

lonzo gif 

post #352 of 618
Thread Starter 
99% of Backpage's revenue came from adult ads. They aren't going to be around longer like Craigslist.
post #353 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by frshstunna View Post

Gotta see what type of prices some of the IG "models" and twerkers talkin bout ...phkd fame, twerksum, panda devil.gif 😋👀

 

Panda.......mmmmmm

 

 

Surprised nobody mentioned Beauty Dior's comeback

post #354 of 618
Who is panda?
post #355 of 618
Best IG twerkers are
twerk_lolababy
and
i.am.redrose100
post #356 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

Who is panda?

 

Technically a bartender @pandasupreme on IG

post #357 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCellz View Post

ryan smiles > any big booty white pronstar right now

come at me

sara jay would be the best her face is just hit asf

personal fav is jayla foxx  though
What about Ryan Conner and her daughter ??????


Edited by cerebralarrow - 1/11/17 at 3:05pm
Dreamin of a Rolex waking up in presidential suites out in France a 1000 Euros in my pants all these b****** wanna dance........
Dreamin of a Rolex waking up in presidential suites out in France a 1000 Euros in my pants all these b****** wanna dance........
post #358 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

You guys wildin

Remember there are a lot of new admins now and some are cool and others not so much.

I got banned from the amber rose fake but thread by kante mod because I mentioned the girl from the cam site and other adult stars had really nice breasts.

Remember before they become a admin they have to mod so just be careful.

We got new admins?
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
post #359 of 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

Detroit got all the freaks forreal

The Nastiest chick on the Internet from there
He knows. She nastier than prime jada fire and willing to do it for cheap. My man's said it was worth every penny.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #360 of 618
Ryan Connor look like John Connor to me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › RIP Backpage (2009-2017)