NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE* - Page 799

post #23941 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy View Post

Can't pass up trade bait if I hit
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Reply
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Reply
post #23942 of 24946

I predict everybody gonna try for them in the weather

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #23943 of 24946

is Chance using sole protectors on his v2s?

My sizing(True size measured is 7.5E) :

 

Jordan 1 Size 8

Ultra Boost Size 8

NMD XR1 PK Size 7.5

Uncaged Ultra Boost Size 7.5

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 (Black pair not Beluga) Size 8

Y-3 Retro Boost Size...

Reply

My sizing(True size measured is 7.5E) :

 

Jordan 1 Size 8

Ultra Boost Size 8

NMD XR1 PK Size 7.5

Uncaged Ultra Boost Size 7.5

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 (Black pair not Beluga) Size 8

Y-3 Retro Boost Size...

Reply
post #23944 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipstermike View Post
 

is Chance using sole protectors on his v2s?

lmao how can anyone tell from that pic? and what does it matter if he is? are sole protectors gon sell out now?

post #23945 of 24946
Greens look kinda vomity, but in the time it took me to type that they started growing on me laugh.gif
post #23946 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReign View Post

YEEZYS came in the mail from Barneys! First pair ever! happy.gif





Id be upset if this was my first pair of Yeezy's. A plain white sneaker thats gonna be a dirt magnet? laugh.gif

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
NYC
10 Pirate Black VNDS $700
10.5 SNS Ultraboost SE $325
Reply

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
NYC
10 Pirate Black VNDS $700
10.5 SNS Ultraboost SE $325
Reply
post #23947 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by suyjai View Post

lmao how can anyone tell from that pic? and what does it matter if he is? are sole protectors gon sell out now?

Just weird seeing the whole bottom white on v2s

I don't care for sole protectors, worst thing since people started spraying **** all over their shoes and paying others to clean shoes for them.

My sizing(True size measured is 7.5E) :

 

Jordan 1 Size 8

Ultra Boost Size 8

NMD XR1 PK Size 7.5

Uncaged Ultra Boost Size 7.5

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 (Black pair not Beluga) Size 8

Y-3 Retro Boost Size...

Reply

My sizing(True size measured is 7.5E) :

 

Jordan 1 Size 8

Ultra Boost Size 8

NMD XR1 PK Size 7.5

Uncaged Ultra Boost Size 7.5

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 (Black pair not Beluga) Size 8

Y-3 Retro Boost Size...

Reply
post #23948 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipstermike View Post

Just weird seeing the whole bottom white on v2s

I don't care for sole protectors, worst thing since people started spraying **** all over their shoes and paying others to clean shoes for them.

forreal... are they even safe? it seems to me that it would be slippery to walk in them
post #23949 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplkwak View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

 

Just call me you purple bastard

roll.gif
post #23950 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by bainshot View Post


forreal... are they even safe? it seems to me that it would be slippery to walk in them

yeah, i don't understand them at all

My sizing(True size measured is 7.5E) :

 

Jordan 1 Size 8

Ultra Boost Size 8

NMD XR1 PK Size 7.5

Uncaged Ultra Boost Size 7.5

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 (Black pair not Beluga) Size 8

Y-3 Retro Boost Size...

Reply

My sizing(True size measured is 7.5E) :

 

Jordan 1 Size 8

Ultra Boost Size 8

NMD XR1 PK Size 7.5

Uncaged Ultra Boost Size 7.5

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 (Black pair not Beluga) Size 8

Y-3 Retro Boost Size...

Reply
post #23951 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso Swerve View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReign View Post

YEEZYS came in the mail from Barneys! First pair ever! happy.gif

 


Id be upset if this was my first pair of Yeezy's. A plain white sneaker thats gonna be a dirt magnet? laugh.gif

How about a congrats ?  ya'll dudes are something else lol

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #23952 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

How about a congrats ?  ya'll dudes are something else lol

thanks Grizz!

I mean, its my first pair, at retail +shipping on top of that. im not going to really complain lol
post #23953 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReign View Post
 
thanks Grizz!

I mean, its my first pair, at retail +shipping on top of that. im not going to really complain lol

Enjoy man :smokin

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #23954 of 24946

Been wearing my Creams - they're nothing to be afraid of.  Since they're off white the "dirty" thing isn't as a big a problem as it's made out to be...

 

I was at a bar that had black light.  If you haven't worn these in Black Light yet YOU HAVE TO.

post #23955 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReign View Post

thanks Grizz!

I mean, its my first pair, at retail +shipping on top of that. im not going to really complain lol


that is the best feeling lol i remember when my yeezy cherry popped laugh.gifroll.gif
post #23956 of 24946

too paranoid to unDS cream...will just keep wearing this one

 

more on IG     

Personal https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/    

Fits and Kicks https://www.instagram.com/depthoffits/   

 

post #23957 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiTea View Post
 

too paranoid to unDS cream...will just keep wearing this one

 

more on IG     

Personal https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/    

Fits and Kicks https://www.instagram.com/depthoffits/   

 

you slapped those CE28s on your FD, I don't think unDSing creams should be your concern :)

FS:

 

UltraBOOST Kith Mid Sz 9 - DS

Reply

FS:

 

UltraBOOST Kith Mid Sz 9 - DS

Reply
post #23958 of 24946

Quote:

Originally Posted by FullMax97 View Post


RIP mean.gif
Whose man's

 

how can someone be that dumb?!

:rollin:rollin

Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/all_day_ben
Reply
Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/all_day_ben
Reply
post #23959 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by msa13 View Post

Been wearing my Creams - they're nothing to be afraid of.  Since they're off white the "dirty" thing isn't as a big a problem as it's made out to be...

This...

I've worn my pair three times and still looking like they're fresh out of the box...
Bone...Crushin'...Smooth...Kicks...Blades...Choppin'...Through...Bricks...Master of the weaponry sells to both cliques...Blacksmith, with the IRON FISTS...
Reply
Bone...Crushin'...Smooth...Kicks...Blades...Choppin'...Through...Bricks...Master of the weaponry sells to both cliques...Blacksmith, with the IRON FISTS...
Reply
post #23960 of 24946

Just got that call from Barney's - stoked since I replied 6 days late to the e-mail. 

post #23961 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso Swerve View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReign View Post

YEEZYS came in the mail from Barneys! First pair ever! happy.gif

 


Id be upset if this was my first pair of Yeezy's. A plain white sneaker thats gonna be a dirt magnet? laugh.gif

How about a congrats ?  ya'll dudes are something else lol

seriously some of yall really are corny 

 

like grizz said man congrats @iReign dont let noone rain on the parade of yours. Enjoy them some still dont even have 1 pair 

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

Reply

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

Reply
post #23962 of 24946
Barneys needs to stop playing with me man
post #23963 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReign View Post


thanks Grizz!

I mean, its my first pair, at retail +shipping on top of that. im not going to really complain lol


grats & enjoy bro!

LOOKiNG 4nthat.gif > HighSnobiety UltraBoost 11.5-12             SELLiNG>  Galaxy Foams 10.5 VNDS

              

Reply

LOOKiNG 4nthat.gif > HighSnobiety UltraBoost 11.5-12             SELLiNG>  Galaxy Foams 10.5 VNDS

              

Reply
post #23964 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by heymama90 View Post

Just got that call from Barney's - stoked since I replied 6 days late to the e-mail. 

Also just got the call after missing the call last Tuesday. Feels good man. nthat.gif

Also, was able to order a 6. Those that got a second call, she said it's to give them a tracking number. I hope that's true cause I don't want to wait for another call back laugh.gif

http://instagram.com/gerald__lee#
http://twitter.com/Gerald__Lee

 

"Who cares if they're hot or not. Buy em if you like em." @AirThompson 

Reply

http://instagram.com/gerald__lee#
http://twitter.com/Gerald__Lee

 

"Who cares if they're hot or not. Buy em if you like em." @AirThompson 

Reply
post #23965 of 24946
shoot i aint even enter barneys but feel like i should call/ email to see if i get nice
SOX-CELTICS-PATRIOTS-BRUINS-FIGHTING IRISH

WTB. TD YEEZY BOOST 350 SZ 9 , V2 Beluga sz 10/10.5

Air Jordan 2 MELO Denver SZ 10

Message for conditions
Reply
SOX-CELTICS-PATRIOTS-BRUINS-FIGHTING IRISH

WTB. TD YEEZY BOOST 350 SZ 9 , V2 Beluga sz 10/10.5

Air Jordan 2 MELO Denver SZ 10

Message for conditions
Reply
post #23966 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeKid6 View Post

shoot i aint even enter barneys but feel like i should call/ email to see if i get nice
Don't do it, they got one-two people doing the phones so you'll just make more work for them and you won't get any shoes
post #23967 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalblitz View Post
 

you slapped those CE28s on your FD, I don't think unDSing creams should be your concern :)

 

hahahah......it's the OCD thing... CE28 was clean for exactly 1 drive before completely caked with brake dust...should have stuck with black wheels lol

post #23968 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfrenchbread23 View Post

he cheated on someone

Thought the same.
For Trade/Sale:
DS Triple Black Yeezy 750 Size 11
DS Choco Yeezy 750 Size 13
DS Black OG NMD Size 11.5 (2017)
DS Black OG NMD Size 12 (2017)
Reply
For Trade/Sale:
DS Triple Black Yeezy 750 Size 11
DS Choco Yeezy 750 Size 13
DS Black OG NMD Size 11.5 (2017)
DS Black OG NMD Size 12 (2017)
Reply
post #23969 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiTea View Post
 

 

hahahah......it's the OCD thing... CE28 was clean for exactly 1 drive before completely caked with brake dust...should have stuck with black wheels lol

Nah, the bronze CE28s go well with your black car. Green would be nice too ;)

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply
post #23970 of 24946
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono06 View Post
 

Nah, the bronze CE28s go well with your black car. Green would be nice too ;)

ooooh the TAKATA green....sell everyone (including body) buy white NSX just to put that on lol...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*