Here are my take's on this situation:
1. She has criticized his family, himself, his brand, and his parenting style and skills. YOU DONT TALK OR MESS AROUND WITH PEOPLE'S KIDS! You don't know how their home life is. Those kids are in high school, one in college. They live rent free and drive BMWs.. how many can say they do that? Until Lonzo comes out and say "I am unhappy with this" it is wrong to assume.
2. Many times during that interview, he used words/statements like: "leave me alone" "I am afraid of her" "I am here for you Colin". Why didn't she get the point? He made it more than clear that he didn't want to talk to her.
3. Usually these sports reporters and tv host have stats, facts, info prepped and readily already before hand and it has been recently WELL documented how many/around about how many pairs he has sold; so why asked him? Why not do your homework and present the question in a different form/manner. He obviously didn't want to discuss that and he has made it clear that he wants a co branding with a major company, so why disclose that information that some may possibly view as disappointing or bad numbers?
4. Colin states in the follow up discussion "the seats aren't ideal for eye contact" how was he going to face her if his chair's back was facing her; and why is she place all the way in the back? He did turn in his chair multiple times while arguing with her.
5. AGAIN, If she properly did her homework; she would know that his brand does cater to women. There is a women's tab/section on his website and has 9 women's t shirts.